the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
What is up with these two people being switched?

Also does this mean that Shai Gar is now DoveAlexas lover?

I never noticed much of a difference between the two of them, anyway. They're practically the same person, same sense of humor, etc.

It's only fitting that they merged into one entity and split fairly evenly into two similar people.

I say there is no Shai Gar/88Chaz88 dichotomy. We were just imagining it all along.

Dove already loved Shai Gar, she just thought he was a separate person called Chaz, when in fact he was the personification of a part of Shai Gar.

Last edited:
I am Shai Gar.

I'm Sparticus!

Hax0rs!

They LIED to us!! ;'((

I was actually one of Shai's puppet accounts all along. We were just so similar that no one suspected that a puppet account would be made to be so obvious.

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Ok, time out.

Do things always make this much sense around here?

I hate this thread...

Maybe Shai Gar is schizophrenic, and we're all really Shai Gar's other personalities, talking to each other, even though we don't know it?

What a strange world we live in.

I hate this thread...

Why?

Last edited:
So does it count as a threesome then?

Reactions: enfp can be shy
But they obviously have two personalities. At least two.
But neither of those would be shai, and Chaz is nothing like him. The humour might be similar but they are completely different.

I've seen another ISTP doing such identity trick - testing other people's honesty, just a coldly calculated social experiment. No split personality there. :p Of course, it's probably a bit unfair, but not too much of a big deal in the end, except a couple of egos being slightly hurt or exposed.

Last edited:
But neither of those would be shai, and Chaz is nothing like him. The humour might be similar but they are completely different.

You could only know that if you met shai in person.