The Psychic and the Catalyst | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Psychic and the Catalyst

I find that my intuition about people is usually right. Which is often unfortunate, because my intuitions are often negative.

I also get a feeling / judgement about people, and when I try to keep an open mind, and give them the benefit of the doubt, eventually down the road they end up proving that I was right in the beginning.

I don't want to close people out of my life prematurely, but at the same time, people keep wasting my time when I let them in anyway.

the INFX's hyper-realization and sensitivity to the awful things in the world.

Do other people have this too? I am at the point where I have stopped listening to the news because I find its negativity overwhelming. It makes me feel like we're going to hell in a hand basket.

Do other people have this too? I am at the point where I have stopped listening to the news because I find its negativity overwhelming. It makes me feel like we're going to hell in a hand basket.
Yes. The negativity can be overwhelming.. but I haven't decided to stop listening to the news.

agree with the whole thing, satya.

that's why sometimes it really, really sucks when my infp and i use these "abilities" to "read/understand" each other.