[NSFW] - The person above me should be banned because.. | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] The person above me should be banned because..

Have I really been banned? Omg I had no infractions, none, zip, zero, zilch. @Milktoast Bandit is completely lying about me. I'm 22, I'm 5'9 and weigh 98llbs. So that's two whole years younger than milky, and 29llbs lighter at least. Also I'm blonde.

Call me... Not you tho @dang.

@James is banned for being too adorable and innocent and blonde

Well ... you also have to be careful because with image search people can reverse google your pictures and find out who you are IRL if you put an actual photo up ... hence me very quickly removing my fantaschetic selfie.
So far, most people need the actual pic to reverse google image search I think. So if it's only posted here it can't be reverse searched...I hope!

Jet should be banned....um....because.......er.........ok, I fail.
Muahahahahahaha! You have already fallen under my spell! But you shall have to be banned anyway because with love there must also be fear ;)

#Dictatorship101

Jet should be banned because her name makes me sing "Jet Boy, Jet Girl" (the Chron Gen version) over and over.

Ban the lot of you.

I'll make this a cyber owl hermit nest, where I can go to unhealthily withdraw into myself and post under various accounts, as a means of expressing my fake-self-diagnosed split personality disorder.

Sorry. I didn't mean to say that. My dark side just took over.

;)

Just have to let your lips do the talking for you ;)
Codd%20vagina-monologues-08201224.jpg

I think @ruji should be banned as that is what it says in the thread title. I have no good reason for this ban. If the people in charge here do ban @ruji ? I intend to organize a protest.

James should be banned because he has two times the number of likes as he does messages. Stop kissing forum ass and start acting more like our next president, DJT. You know you want to.

James should be banned because he has two times the number of likes as he does messages. Stop kissing forum ass and start acting more like our next president, DJT. You know you want to.

I have what ? WTF you are like one of these 'maths' people ? Are you chinese ? We need to ban this guy now. If he even is a guy. I bet he reads as well. Not just articles on the web, I'm talking books. Maybe even a lot of books. He may try to deny it, but that's only more like proof to me.

Last edited: