[NSFW] - The person above me should be banned because.. | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] The person above me should be banned because..

@ruji should be banned, just because.

Gurrl, I'm so mysterious, I don't even exist... or something like that.
Your not suppost to ban yourself!

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
Questioning the existence of water bears.

Reactions: Asa and Jet
@Eventhorizon should be banned because his SN reminds me of that terrifying movie that I regret ever watching. But only a short ban because his Avi is so cute!

Reactions: Siimplicity and Asa
First of all, yes, you can swear. And second, the issue isn't that she doesn't use a photo of herself as her avatar, but that she has never to my knowledge shown any pics of herself on any thread. This is just me, but I feel everyone should post at least one selfie in their first month of membership. Otherwise I will assume you are not human.
I think @dang might fancy @Asa, if saying a thing isn't too controversial.

I don't think @Jet should be banned, I like having her around, it's good to have an extrovert to shake things up a bit.

Last edited:
I think @dang might fancy @Asa, if saying a thing isn't too controversial.
Everyone who has been here since before @dang was banned is now spitting their coffee / soda/ beer at their computer screens.

Reactions: dang and hn87c901
Everyone who has been here since before @dang was banned is now spitting their coffee / soda/ beer at their computer screens.
BG????

I think @dang has a crush on another member. It isn't my information to tell, though.
Dang and I just have a friendly rivalry of sorts.... sometimes less than friendly... but I think the 'less than friendly' is behind us.

Sorry @Asa ! I don't know what I'm saying half the time
I think @dang has a crush on another member. It isn't my information to tell, though.
Dang and I just have a friendly rivalry of sorts.... sometimes less than friendly... but I think the 'less than friendly' is behind us.
@Asa, please ignore me, my sense of humour and joviality is a bit annoying (I imagine sometimes), I need to calm myself down sometimes. I don't mean mischief.

don't worry @melissa* come sit by me and your unintentional mischief will pale next to my shenanigans!

I already have crushes on half the posters here. You all are so fun! I can't help but love you all ... well except for @Pleiades but you know how she is ;)

Just no hugging!

I didn't mind @melissa* (((hugs))) No worries. @dang is a perfectly nice person to be in that situation with.
It was just funny because....
But we both went to the school of punk rock, so I do feel a kinship with him.
Dang and I lived in the same city, have a birthday the same month (same sign), both grew up punk rock, and are both INFJs. Pretty weird.

Maybe since this is the ban thread, though, you should be banned for this?;) (<<<< derailed re-railed)

@melissa* should be banned because since she and @Jet joined the energy of this forum has lifted and there's been a lot of impermissible laughter and a lot of weird looks from the public.
Haha, Great!!

Reactions: Siimplicity
I didn't mind @melissa* (((hugs))) No worries. @dang is a perfectly nice person to be in that situation with.
Dang and I lived in the same city, have a birthday the same month (same sign), both grew up punk rock, and are both INFJs. Pretty weird.

Maybe since this is the ban thread, though, you should be banned for this?;) (<<<< derailed re-railed)
Yes I agree!
Whose next because I've already been banned.

Reactions: Siimplicity and Jet
@melissa* should be banned because since she and @Jet joined the energy of this forum has lifted and there's been a lot of impermissible laughter and a lot of weird looks from the public.
I'm sorry :m068:

I have that effect sometimes. I don't do it on purpose, and it is very frustrating when I actually try to be taken seriously or voice my frustration/anger.

I'm sorry :m068:

I have that effect sometimes. I don't do it on purpose, and it is very frustrating when I actually try to be taken seriously or voice my frustration/anger.

@Jet, you should be banned for that.

PUNK'S NOT DEAAAAAAD! lol

But that was the softest, gentlest banning ever. lol!