[NSFW] - The person above me should be banned because.. | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] The person above me should be banned because..

You should be banned for never revealing what you actually look like, but instead using photos of models for your avatar as an attempt to confuse other members.
Shit ... if using a non selfie avatar is grounds for banning aren't most of us fubarred? Including you Mr. D?

(am I allowed to say the f-word ... I can edit it out if its bad just let me know ... I edited it anyway because I got scared of being actually banned on a banning thread :p )

Last edited:
Shit ... if using a non selfie avatar is grounds for banning aren't most of us fucked? Including you Mr. D?

(am I allowed to say the f-word ... I can edit it out if its bad just let me know)

First of all, yes, you can swear. And second, the issue isn't that she doesn't use a photo of herself as her avatar, but that she has never to my knowledge shown any pics of herself on any thread. This is just me, but I feel everyone should post at least one selfie in their first month of membership. Otherwise I will assume you are not human.

Last edited:
First of all, yes, you can swear. And second, the issue isn't that she doesn't use a photo of herself as her avarar, but that she has never to my knowledge shown any pics of herself on any thread. This is just me, but I feel everyone should post at least one selfie in their first month of membership. Otherwise I will assume you are not human.
Well ... you also have to be careful because with image search people can reverse google your pictures and find out who you are IRL if you put an actual photo up ... hence me very quickly removing my fantaschetic selfie.

Have I really been banned? Omg I had no infractions, none, zip, zero, zilch. @Milktoast Bandit is completely lying about me. I'm 22, I'm 5'9 and weigh 98llbs. So that's two whole years younger than milky, and 29llbs lighter at least. Also I'm blonde.

Call me... Not you tho @dang.

Have I really been banned? Omg I had no infractions, none, zip, zero, zilch. @Milktoast Bandit is completely lying about me. I'm 22, I'm 5'9 and weigh 98llbs. So that's two whole years younger than milky, and 29llbs lighter at least. Also I'm blonde.

Call me... Not you tho @dang.

You are too thin for me anyway. I like them curvier.

Reactions: James