The Perfect Way to Quit Your Job | INFJ Forum

The Perfect Way to Quit Your Job

That was awesome. I love how he took the time to grab a beer before using the slide to leave.

Don't arrest the guy I would give him a medal. Kick ass way to quit.

I thought the plane was actually in the air at first (!!)

Still, that guy's got style, no doubt.

I thought the plane was actually in the air at first (!!)

Still, that guy's got style, no doubt.

Ya me too. I would have agreed with the fact that he was being reckless then. But come on. That was awesome.

"After making his dramatic exit, he then walked to his car and drove away."

LOL. now that's a role model!

"After making his dramatic exit, he then walked to his car and drove away."

LOL. now that's a role model!

I think so. He could have decked the passenger. I might have.lol

I'm surprised he didn't take a fire extinguisher and spray the dude down.

They're arresting him because he got out of the plane and walked out on his job?

I guess the US really is a lot more free than other countries.

EDIT: Oh, wait... this WAS in the US? Darn. I thought it was in the UK because the link led to the BBC.

That's scary. I could be sued for leaving work without notice...

Last edited:
They're arresting him because he got out of the plane and walked out on his job?

EDIT: Oh, wait... this WAS in the US? Darn. I thought it was in the UK because the link led to the BBC.

In the US, flying is serious business.

Edit: I saw your edit. Crap, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Last edited:
In the US, flying is serious business.

Edit: I saw your edit. Crap, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Hehe. If I'd known, I probably would have been. I love that kind of joke. ;)

Actually, come to think of it, I might have been sarcastic and then forgot I was being sarcastic.

:doh:

That's scary. I could be sued for leaving work without notice...

Dude, the U.S. lacks more freedom than almost every other country in western society. Just crying "freedom" doesn't make it so.

So what would've been different if this had happened in the UK or Canada? I am not sure about the details of what laws were broken, but do these countries not also have laws regarding how one can legally behave on planes? Can you open emergency exits on planes (with a beer in hand) everywhere else in the Western world without fear of legal retribution?

Someone ought to try it.

And why wasn't the passenger also arrested for some kind of misconduct? He was breaking rules of conduct as well, actually.

I would like to know the answer to these questions.

Dude, the U.S. lacks more freedom than almost every other country in western society. Just crying "freedom" doesn't make it so.

It would certainly be ironic that a country that boasts freedom and talks about it as a core value, may actually be no more free than the "oppressive and tyrannical" nations its culture originated from, wouldn't it? Almost amusing.

dude... you would think flight attendants are used to crap.
Guess it was the last straw...

It would certainly be ironic that a country that boasts freedom and talks about it as a core value, may actually be no more free than the "oppressive and tyrannical" nations its culture originated from, wouldn't it? Almost amusing.

It is ironic, yet true.

2qs8m4z.jpg

That is so ridiculous. Why is no one answering my question, and why has this turned into another pointless "the US sucks" thread?

I really hate this kind of behavior, and what's more, I don't think you are being very logical at all.

You break a law, you get arrested (in most cases). That is how laws work, people. Evidently, it is illegal to open emergency exits on planes and walk around the runway with a beer. My sympathies are actually with the flight attendant in this case, and I think if he was arrested the passenger should've been too, but the flight attendant probably was aware of the laws and probably will not be prosecuted to the fullest extent of them.

So, this is proof of the US's tyrannical abuse of freedom because.... (?) We have laws? Hell, in other countries, the flight attendant probably would've been beheaded.

It is ironic, yet true.

2qs8m4z.jpg

I don't mean to cause any waves, but I'm curious. How does one quantitatively rank abstract stuff like democracy and freedom of the press?

Janet: I don't know why the passenger wasn't arrested. Maybe he was at a later date. The article seemed to focus more on the flight attendant. Still, I don't think standing up and whacking someone with a suitcase can get you arrested. It's in terribly bad form, but I don't think it breaks any laws. Battery, maybe. I'm no lawyer though.

Last edited:
And I hate you all. Especially Shai, who claims to be logical and scientific but is really just mean.