The Path Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Path Test

1. You are walking down a PATH. Describe it.

It's just a quiet little path running along between a field on one side and some typical British countryside on the other.

2. Alongside of the path are some TREES. What are they like?

Slender and infrequent on the one side, but it's pretty woody on the other.

3. As you are walking along this path, you see a BEAR. What do you do?

Run like hell! :lol: (WTF is a bear doing in the British countryside anyway?)

4. After you've dealt with the bear, you continue on and find a HOUSE. Describe what this house looks like.

It's a small, rustic little cottage, much like you'd expect to find at the end of a country lane I suppose. At least in stories. :/

5. You go into the house and into one of the INSIDE rooms. Describe what you find there.

It's quiet, there's no-one around. There's a wooden rocking chair in the corner, an unlit fireplace, some low cupboards against the wall and a bookcase full of books.

6. You exit the house, and see a body of WATER. Describe it.

A calm, still, small lake (or really big pond, depending on your definition of "lake").

7. To one side of you there is a WALL. Describe it.

Low, comes up to about my waist, it's made of red brick.

8. You look on the OTHERSIDE of the wall, and what do you see?

Not much, some wild flowers growing against the wall, and some sort of unidentified furry animal (maybe it's the bear!
:lol: ).

------------

I'm not really sure what to make of these.

My future is, um, quiet and peaceful? (I hope so).
My friends are few in number and cultivated on the one hand but numerous and wild on the other? (True to an extent, I like to have a mix of friends).
I run away from my problems? (Yep, mostly true).
I perceive that others see me as...small and rustic? (Got no clue about this one).
How I really am is quiet and full of books? (Sounds about right actually. :lol: ).
My sex life is calm and still? (Hmm, yep, could be. All's quiet on the sexual front right now).
I see death as low? Easy to cross over? (Not sure how to interpret that one).
I see the afterlife as not being much of anything? (Makes sense I guess, I'm an agnostic atheist so my current beliefs are along the lines of "There's probably no afterlife").

1. You are walking down a PATH. Describe it. It's long and starts out narrow but gets wider as I walk further.

2. Alongside of the path are some TREES. What are they like? They're very tall, very green, but thin.

3. As you are walking along this path, you see a BEAR. What do you do? I try to be very quiet and hope this bear does not notice me.

4. After you've dealt with the bear, you continue on and find a HOUSE. Describe what this house looks like. This house is made of wood, and is kinda creepy looking but also strangely inviting at the same time.

5. You go into the house and into one of the INSIDE rooms. Describe what you find there. I find comfortable furniture with warm blankets.

6. You exit the house, and see a body of WATER. Describe it. It's a waterfall. A simple one yet beautiful and truly serene.

7. To one side of you there is a WALL. Describe it. It goes very high up and makes me feel a bit claustrophobic.

8. You look on the OTHERSIDE of the wall, and what do you see? I see a garden with different flowers and some cute animals there too.

1. You are walking down a PATH. Describe it. It's long and starts out narrow but gets wider as I walk further.

2. Alongside of the path are some TREES. What are they like? They're very tall, very green, but thin.

3. As you are walking along this path, you see a BEAR. What do you do? I try to be very quiet and hope this bear does not notice me.

4. After you've dealt with the bear, you continue on and find a HOUSE. Describe what this house looks like. This house is made of wood, and is kinda creepy looking but also strangely inviting at the same time.

5. You go into the house and into one of the INSIDE rooms. Describe what you find there. I find comfortable furniture with warm blankets.

6. You exit the house, and see a body of WATER. Describe it. It's a waterfall. A simple one yet beautiful and truly serene.

7. To one side of you there is a WALL. Describe it. It goes very high up and makes me feel a bit claustrophobic.

8. You look on the OTHERSIDE of the wall, and what do you see? I see a garden with different flowers and some cute animals there too.

PATH= your future
TREES= you friends
BEAR= how you deal with problems
HOUSE= how others see you
INSIDE= how you really are
WATER= sex life
WALL= death
OTHERSIDE= afterlife

WOW...

PATH= your future
TREES= you friends
WATER= sex life
WALL= death
OTHERSIDE= afterlife

WOW...

Yea, wow is right. Slightly creepy, yea, that fits you well...

You are walking down a PATH. Describe it.

1) The path is in the woods in northern Ontario. It

1. You are walking down a PATH. Describe it.
Road where cars drive on. Clean, dark grey, slight sheen from early rain. Yellow dash down the middle.
2. Alongside of the path are some TREES. What are they like?
Very tall and narrow, bushy but small leaves that are spread out. Rows and rows of them, all about the same height and size.
3. As you are walking along this path, you see a BEAR. What do you do?
I stop calmly. I am watching it from the side of my eye to see what it will do. I look for a house or building to hide behind. I walk slowly there.
4. After you've dealt with the bear, you continue on and find a HOUSE. Describe what this house looks like.
Quaint, small squared white house with a tall pointed roof. One-story. A circle just under the point of the roof, it either has a clock or bell inside. There is lavender on the ground and hanging from the railing on the balcony. You can see the wooden planks that form the house, they are painted white
5. You go into the house and into one of the INSIDE rooms. Describe what you find there.
Wooden furniture, polished. Old style, maybe Victorian. Lots of trinkets in glass, all cased in tall cupboards. A vanity with giant mirrors. A stuffy but comfortable smell. Floral print cover on the soft bed. A small room, slightly cramped. Neat and tidy.
6. You exit the house, and see a body of WATER. Describe it.
It's the ocean but narrow, there is green land across, more city and houses. There's a bridge that looks like the San Fransisco bridge. The water is calm but deep. Reflects quite a bit of light. Dark water.
7. To one side of you there is a WALL. Describe it.
Brick wall. Slightly worn down. Red with bits of white/cream from the paste used to hold it together. It's of an old building, maybe factory from the 30s.
8. You look on the OTHERSIDE of the wall, and what do you see?
Railroad tracks. Huge span of sky. More buildings looking out to the ocean. Sky is clear but no sun. 1 or 2 people in dark clothes and a newsboy hat walking away. The bridge connects to a giant building which is overcast in shadow. Gravel on the ground.

PATH= your future
Clear and straightforward?

TREES= you friends
All the same. Strong and independent but in a group. Not meticulous, open minded and carefree.

Finding less conflict for both parties. Also researching till I find the perfect solution (you're not supposed to look at bears directly in the eyes or make sudden movements).

The house was like church I suppose...

Cluttered but clean... I feel like it needs purging.

WATER= sex life
Straightforward, deep adventurous and calm.

WALL= death
I didn't get bad vibes from the wall being worn down. The red was nice to look at and nostalgic.

OTHERSIDE= afterlife

The dark bridge covered in shadow also had good vibes. It was large and strong, sense of power.