The Office | INFJ Forum

The Office

mastermind

Regular Poster
Nov 25, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Anyone else here a fan of the office? if so whos your favorite character? mines Dwight Schrute." My grandfather left me a 60-acre working beet farm. I run it with my cousin Mose. We sell beets to the local stores and restaurants. It

I'm a fan. :) My favourite character is probably Jim. I love the pranks he pulls on Dwight, and all the times he puts things in jello.

The British office yah.

The American version can suck my balls

Reactions: Krumplenump
Stanly is my favorite character.

I'm a fan. :) My favourite character is probably Jim. I love the pranks he pulls on Dwight, and all the times he puts things in jello.
yea his jello pranks are pretty funny did you see the episode when jim cam to work dressed like dwight? lol "question.which kind of bear is best?"

My favorite Jim/Pam prank was when they put Andy's phone in the ceiling.

The episode last season where Dwight set a fake fire was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing!

It's hard to pick a favorite. I love how incredibly stupid Michael is, how funny Dwight and Jim are and I just really like Pam.. but everyone is pretty great.

I hope Jim gets fired from being co-manager, and that Pam stops being so bitchy. This season has been disappointing in my eyes. However, the minor characters are starting to get more spotlight, which has been pretty funny.

I can't stand the office. It is purely nothing but akward/mean/crude humor that I can not stand at all. Also, I end up feeling the embaressment when I watch anything like that, and I do not want that. Nope, not for me at all.

I can't stand the office. It is purely nothing but akward/mean/crude humor that I can not stand at all. Also, I end up feeling the embaressment when I watch anything like that, and I do not want that. Nope, not for me at all.

I'm with you on this one.

BLASPHEMY! lol

yea his jello pranks are pretty funny did you see the episode when jim cam to work dressed like dwight? lol "question.which kind of bear is best?"

Haha, yes!! And then Dwight comes in dressed as Jim and tells Phyllis that he looks like "an idiot" when she tells him he looks nice. :) I also like the one where Jim and Pam send faxes to Dwight from the future.

I saw the one where jim sends dwight a fax that said the coffee was poisoned. lol

I saw the one where jim sends dwight a fax that said the coffee was poisoned. lol

The fax from himself from the future.

The first episode I watched was 'Diversity Day' and I've been watching the show ever since.

I love the show, just because it's so embarrassing. Jim is my favorite. The prank when he dressed himself up as Dwight was so hilarious.
"Bears eat beets. Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica."

Hey, you promised me a game of chess mastermind.

I must have creeped you out on the chat

Reactions: mastermind
The British office yah.

The American version can suck my balls
Yes, the British office is good, but I hear the American one is well done. It's just cause it's a copy anyone who saw the original will have bias against the second.

And actually the office bores my tits off after a while. It has a tiring effect on me where I realise my jaw is aching from constantly grinning in anticipation and this annoys me.