The most annoying personality type is... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The most annoying personality type is...

fuck off, bromo. (no ill intent is meant by this post)

Reactions: bickelz
I'm not saying they're evil and I'm great, [...] we're just enemies.

Hahaha. :)
I am not skilled enough to talk confidently about the different functions, but yeah, dominant Si does seem like a very bad match for an INFJ.

enfps pretend their problems don't exist, and when confronted with them, they cry on the lawn

....awkward...

I don't think I know of any ENFPs. Or at least I am not aware of that type enough to spot it in a person.
I will go read up on ENFPs now.

Some people will be individually irratated by different personalties. Sometimes it can be boiled down into type. Other times it can't. In the end everyone will be annoyed by something, but it is not universal and thus a most annoying personality type can not be stated in an overarching manner.

There are certain personality trends that I personally find extremely irratating. However, for me it is not consistent enough to label a type to it. I've met at least one example of ENFP's, INFP's, INFJ's, ISTJ's, ENTP's and every single other type that I have found individually annoying. That's a singular person is not general enough for me to write off a type though, nor would I want to.

What I can summarize, is I am irratated by people who ignore their own problems and self justify them, and later ignoring adivce that is given to them. As well as individuals who purposfully cross social boundaries without considering the will of the other they are effecting. I can't generalize that into types though, and I really don't think anyone else should either.

Reactions: Puck and aeon
XSTJs. They are the bane of INFJs.

INfjs are Ni Fe Ti Se Ne Fi Te Si

Istjs are Si Te Fi Ne Se Ti Fe Ni

Exact opposites.

Now I'm not going to write off the entire STJ genre of people, as my good friend is ISTJ. But I honestly don't like them.

Why is that? My job is to break people out of boxes (no enfp), their job is to create boxes for them. (Well thats moreso the ESTJ). I'm not saying they're evil and I'm great, we all have our "own purpose" (I guess...), we're just enemies. ISTJs especially are obsessed with social propriety from the ones I've met, and I can't stand it. Si literally makes my blood run cold. I hate hate hate hate it.

I hate Si with a passion too.
They're like soooo focused on the past and they don't seem to realize the past is over.
At least they fill up all the boring stuff.
Most Si users are stupid and fucked up, but since they make up the majority of humanity no wonder that's how the world is.

As a Ne dominant, I'm doing all I can to suppress Si.

I hate Si with a passion too.
They're like soooo focused on the past and they don't seem to realize the past is over.
At least they fill up all the boring stuff.
Most Si users are stupid and fucked up, but since they make up the majority of humanity no wonder that's how the world is.

As a Ne dominant, I'm doing all I can to suppress Si.

Eyyy... Civil. Yeaaah.

I mean, yeah, I generally find sensors a bit annoying as well.
But "stupid"? Let's not call it that.
MBTI doesn't determine one's intelligence and blah blah blah.

Eyyy... Civil. Yeaaah.

I mean, yeah, I generally find sensors a bit annoying as well.
But "stupid"? Let's not call it that.
MBTI doesn't determine one's intelligence and blah blah blah.

I was making fun of saru's random type hating.
;)

XSTJs. They are the bane of INFJs.

INfjs are Ni Fe Ti Se Ne Fi Te Si

Istjs are Si Te Fi Ne Se Ti Fe Ni

Exact opposites.

It depends on how you look at it. If you are using the 8 function system, and you remove the attitude it will look like this.

Pi Je Ji Pe Pe Ji Je Pi
Pi Je Ji Pe Pe Ji Je Pi

Exact same character order. So they are actually similar in that respect.

You could also look at ENFP and INFJ and say they are total opposite because the lifestyle is backwards:

Ni Fe Ti Se Ne Fi Te Si
Ne Fi Te Si Ni Fe Ti Se

That could be seen as just as opposite as changing the attitude of ISTJ and INFJ function alignment. They could also be seen as similar because of the same elements:

Nx Fx Tx Sx Nx Fx Tx Sx
Nx Fx Tx Sx Nx Fx Tx Sx

There are patterns within that you can share with them. There are 3 highlights I like to think of in similarity:

1. Same character (ex. Pi/Pi)
2. Same element (ex. S/S)
3. All the same conscious functions (ex. ISTP/INFJ).

The types that within these patterns vary as far as how similar they are (ex. INFJ is more similar to ISFJ then ISTJ because of shared functions). The most different in my eyes are actually types who don't fit any of these three possible patterns. For INFJ's these are those two types:

INFP no function pattern, all different unconscious functions.
ESTJ same reason as above.

With all of this being said though, in summary. It depends on how you slice it. Some people will possibly grasp better understand of each other if the element patterns are share. Others might do better with the same character being share. In the end you really can't use the function to predict for everyone who is the "enemy", because were all different. 7 billion people can not be consicely placed into 16 boxes and all be the same to each other within those boxes.

This is a hard question to answer, I discussed it with my INTJ friend earlier today, and we both agree that the people in our lives we dislike the most are probably ENFP's or something similar.

The particular people I'm thinking of in this category are just incredibly shallow, hollow individuals.
as for an INFJ, I have no idea, on account of me not being more than one person. it probably depends on your exact personality.

I agree to a sense. I think the reason I don't get along with ISTJs, is the J factor. I honestly get along with P's a lot better than Js, because they don't mind me being the controlling one. J + J doesn't tend to turn out so well (except I love my XNFJs.... o_O).

And I really can't stand ENFPs, yet I'm attracted to them in the sense of

Ni Fe Ti Se

Ne Fi Te Si

So we opposites, however kinda liike what you just did, its still:

N F T S
N F T S

SO I get along with them in the *order* of functions if that makes any sense, but I really... Eh. Get put off by them. And they tend to cry on the lawn a lot.

[MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION].

Reactions: aerosol
[MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION] is an enfp in denial
srsly he cried on his lawn once
I was was there

I agree to a sense. I think the reason I don't get along with ISTJs, is the J factor. I honestly get along with P's a lot better than Js, because they don't mind me being the controlling one. J + J doesn't tend to turn out so well (except I love my XNFJs.... o_O).

And I really can't stand ENFPs, yet I'm attracted to them in the sense of

Ni Fe Ti Se

Ne Fi Te Si

So we opposites, however kinda liike what you just did, its still:

N F T S
N F T S

SO I get along with them in the *order* of functions if that makes any sense, but I really... Eh. Get put off by them. And they tend to cry on the lawn a lot.

Neuropedia.

In theory, ExxJ's should be the most outwardly "J". Dominant Je function, this outwardly expressed J. Interestingly enough to there really isn't such a thing as a J or P factor when you look at just the functions. In MBTI J is treated as a different scale, so really J would then be independent of types. As an example I am in a stereotypical sense, very very J. More so then the vast majority of the people on the forums to my knowledge. I know plenty of IxxJ's who are all over the map in regards to this.

I actually think what you might be clashing with is enneagram styles more then anything. They're weak, but there are general trends between type and enneagram.

[MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION] is an enfp in denial
srsly he cried on his lawn once
I was was there

Its called Recessitcal Valve Control Therapy.

In theory, ExxJ's should be the most outwardly "J". Dominant Je function, this outwardly expressed J. Interestingly enough to there really isn't such a thing as a J or P factor when you look at just the functions. In MBTI J is treated as a different scale, so really J would then be independent of types. As an example I am in a stereotypical sense, very very J. More so then the vast majority of the people on the forums to my knowledge. I know plenty of IxxJ's who are all over the map in regards to this.

I actually think what you might be clashing with is enneagram styles more then anything. They're weak, but there are general trends between type and enneagram.

Perhaps. I think I'm like a 6w7... Which I googled and its "the buddy." Which doesn't even sound like me. idk. I think I do know though.

I'm not going to contribute, as this is bad typology.

But I will say, that I have met someone of most types who extremely annoyed me and another person of that type who is incredibly awesome.

I recently had a thing with an ENFP on a forum, it was like, you could see how her Ne+Fi was completely conflicting from what I had wrote, in the most retarded way. But I know another ENFP who is a really genuine, great guy and cares deeply about others feelings, unlike the former one.

For instance, ESTP's are really a mixed bag. I've met borderline sociopathic ESTP with rough upbringings, spoilt rich kid ESTPs and considered Fe developed ESTPs who are really great. So, you know.

i enjoy estps greatly. Well, I enjoy tactful estps greatly.

...I am irratated by people who ignore their own problems and self justify them, and later ignoring adivce that is given to them.

So agreed.

When a person expresses some form of distress and solicits advice but

1. disqualifies specific approaches that have had great efficacy for others in similar distress, and/or
  2. ignores the approaches suggested, and/or
  3. engages in an argumentative way with those who have made an offer of help through the giving of advice

and then proceeds to re-express their form of distress, I often do experience the emotion of frustration.

This isn

PAIT
agnr
sgto
srel
ierl
vsns
ese
.it
.v
.e

Hmm.
Writing it like that is probably a little annoying.

Hmmmmm, I feel I've done something wrong here. But I'm not quite sure what.....

Well, let me just ignore the problem and go cry on the lawn.
-------------------------------------------------------------

O.k. serious mode. Meh, whenever anyone starts these threads (and they're kinda inevitable) you kind-of expect things to go in a negative direction. Now although I can see the positive aspects of venting one's frustrations and all out on forums.... I, personally, find it important to not strengthen my negative convictions regarding others to an extent which may hamper my ability to rationally judge others based merely on 4 letters.
---------------------------------------------------------

But back to the real topic. Whenever I find someone else intolerable I always ask myself why I find them intolerable. Because obviously other people are capable of going about with people I find intolerable. The reasons why I get irritated says more about myself in general than how others are. It's an opportunity to assess whether or not my conflicting character is truly acceptable/reasonable.

I get dismayed the most by people who are forever sulking and do not act upon their "misfortune". It's sad and frustrating to see other people not choosing(or be able to choose) to be happy. Because it's a choice!

:m183:

But back to the real topic. Whenever I find someone else intolerable I always ask myself why I find them intolerable. Because obviously other people are capable of going about with people I find intolerable. The reasons why I get irritated says more about myself in general than how others are. It's an opportunity to assess whether or not my conflicting character is truly acceptable/reasonable.

I agree, and I value this. In my example above, I am wholly responsible for my emotion of frustration as informed by how much I value something (or not).

That is why I stated things as I did. Things do not irritate me (assignment of responsibility to others), rather, I feel irritated, frustrated, and so on when I perceive ___ (responsibility to self for emotion).

Acceptance on my part leads to resolution/soothing of that emotional state.

I get dismayed the most by people who are forever sulking and do not act upon their "misfortune". It's sad and frustrating to see other people not choosing(or be able to choose) to be happy. Because it's a choice!

Indeed it is a choice. One thing to consider though is that they are likely doing the best they can to meet their need, whatever it may be. If they had a better way to go about things (decided as better from their perspective, informed by their individual experience) they would likely choose it and engage differently.

For example, the people who are forever sulking and do not act upon their