The Lure of Conspiracy. | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

The Lure of Conspiracy.

Are you calling me a fascist for asking him why he is posting if he isn't interested in what i'm saying? He was trolling and now you are

Why don't you try and contribute something worthwhile to the thread instead of just insults and ridicule?

I'm not versed in conspiracy theory.. I don't spend time researching connections and maybe I should, but at least here in the US, it really seems like our government is wanting to make people afraid and desperate enough to accept a tyrannical solution.. For example, its hard for me to fathom how we are at this "fiscal cliff" and our "leaders" can't get it together enough to stop shoving each other on the playground. I have a hard time believing our elected officials are really this irresponsible and stupid-- maybe it's all as simple as we have elected stupid and petty people who are too irresponsible and incompetent to do their job. Or maybe they are ushering us toward some seriously hard times with a purpose in mind...

It was Ben Bernanke who made the term 'fiscal cliff' popular after using it when addressing congress; its clearly designed to induce fear

Either they are spectacularly incompetant or they know what they are doing. Personally i don't believe that they are stupid. Some people like to live in a reassuring reality where these things happen because their leaders are stupid and incompetant....in fact it massages their ego to believe it...but they are being sucker punched by people who know exactly what they are doing

Of course you are right to ask questions! If the voting public don't ask questions of their leaders then how can we be sure that our leaders aren't just enriching themselves at our expense? If we are to be active members of a 'democracy' then we kind of have a responsibility as adults to be involved in the process otherwise we are handing over all responsibility to others who may not have our interests at heart

The point of the constitution was to protect the american (north) public from predatory bankers. The politicians of the day knew about predatory bankers because they saw how the bankers had control of governments in Europe. The bankers had control over Britain through the 'Bank of England' and it was the influence of the bankers that the colonialists were throwing off. Many Americans seem to have forgotten this but its not their fault because they are not taught it in school or in the media because the bankers control those institutions

Don't you find it funny how a handful of people are deeply deeply threatened by people talking about this stuff? Look at the vitriol, insults and ridicule that are reserved for 'conspiracy theorists'!!! Anyone would think that a person discussing the possibility that some banking dynastys are working together to control the economy and the government had committed some heinous crime just by uttering such a possibility!!

You've gotta laugh....not only because there is now ample proof of the conspiracy in the public sphere but also at how some people seem so desperate to steer the conversation away from such matters when really these matters are the most important matters facing us all today

They desperately want to insult and ridicule anyone who points out how the central bankers are getting richer while the rest of us are getting poorer.....why is that? Is the truth really that threatening to them that they will attack anyone who tries to point out what is obvious to many of us?

They are so desperate to kill such talk that they behave like children throwing childish insults that belong in the playground and not in a discussion amongst adults!

lol....what a crazy world huh?

Reactions: toska
This one is easy, the new world order requires that the US loses its sovereignty and submits to the world government as administered by the United Nations.

The only way that can happen is when every citizen is dependent upon the government for sustenance.

For that to happen the government needs to take away the sovereignty of the individual citizen.

This requires that they have no personal power

Personal power is measured in wealth

and in armament.

Therefore the only defense against this apocalypse unveiling is to starve the instrument of domination by not paying taxes.

The TEA Party (Taxed Enough Already) is standing up to the dark forces.

Also, every sovereign citizen must maintain the ability to mortally wound at least twenty people in side of 2 minuets.

[video=youtube;Rc7i0wCFf8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g[/video]

Why don't you try and contribute something worthwhile to the thread instead of just insults and ridicule?

Because it's the only way we can make you do anything other than make wall of text posts of the same old tangential ramblings interspersed with quotes that are probably taken out of context and even then have fuck all to do with anything, condescending smugness, messiah complex, and your valuable, professional sources of random joes on Youtube and a retired sports announcer.

Because you try to derail every other thread you see fit to get your mittens on into another round of converting the plebes and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and I'm in league with the lizardmen so I want the whole world to be blind because I'm a Special Education Major and that would mean more students for me bwahahaha

Postmodernism or no Plato's cave analogy is suitable here

No because it was always a douchey argument.

You're like a 14 year old boy in a flame shirt and fedora who's just discovered atheism.

Because it's the only way we can make you do anything other than make wall of text posts of the same old tangential ramblings interspersed with quotes that are probably taken out of context and even then have fuck all to do with anything, condescending smugness, messiah complex, and your valuable, professional sources of random joes on Youtube and a retired sports announcer.

'We?'...you should know that i get positive reps and thumbs up for my posts from plenty of people

I think if you look back it was you trying to ridicule me that pushed me to then strengthen my position or as you put it be 'condescending'

I got pretty tired of your insults especially as i was presenting some pretty reasonable info so yeah i may have projected my personality so as to not let you try and push me around

I don't have a 'messiah complex' if you actually read my posts you would see that i am talking about an evolution of perceptions that we are all undergoing....but you just love to try and make me look bad don't you?

You still have given nothing of value.....all you have is insult and ridicule. You epitomise the forces i'm talking about that do nothing but invert (especially the truth) and distort

Because you try to derail every other thread you see fit

All the things being discussed are symptomatic of the core problem. That is what i'm trying to do....focus on the core problem. Just like in that clip i posted of Oliver Stone and Prof. Kuznick. the prof said his students are bright but they always try to deal with the symptoms not the core problem...wise words

to get your mittens on into another round of converting the plebes

If you are not interested in these topics why post in them. Don't get your knickers in such a twist just ignore them

and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and I'm in league with the lizardmen so I want the whole world to be blind because I'm a Special Education Major and that would mean more students for me bwahahaha

Aaaah now we're getting down to it. That's why you're getting so defensive.....i've touched a raw nerve

Why don't you ask yourself why you are having such a defensive reaction? I mean if i'm talking nonsense why would you even be bothered?

No because it was always a douchey argument.

You're like a 14 year old boy in a flame shirt and fedora who's just discovered atheism.

Still using insults and ridicule i see

Last edited:
[MENTION=6082]MrDoobie[/MENTION], please bear in mind that this thread is in the "magic an mysticism" forum......

Reactions: muir
I called you a fascist because you insist on claiming a monopoly on interpretation.

When people try to politely disagree as adults, you resort to implicitly calling them immature and childish resorting to insults because you feel threatened.

When others do the same, you explicitly call them immature and childish and demand they contribute to the conversation as adults claiming that they're being threatened.

It's a circular argument. Adults can at least accept the possibility of being incorrect of which you seem incapable of.

Fascist.

I called you a fascist because you insist on claiming a monopoly on interpretation.

There is consensus on certain things

Concerning 'fascism' there is some debate it seems over the interpretation but i think a fairly common consensus would be that it is a blurring of the boundaries between corporate power and the power of the state (that was Mussolini's interpretation)

That's exactly the thing i am speaking out against so it seems a bit of an inversion of the truth for you to call me a 'fascist'

When people try to politely disagree as adults, you resort to implicitly calling them immature and childish resorting to insults because you feel threatened.

No i said they made childish comments because of comments like this:

''which lizardman do you think leads the Babylonian Brotherhood? I totally think Boxcar Willy. And if you don't agree you're a blind caveperson that I NEED TO MAKE SEE!''

What do you think about that comment? I don't find it mature

When others do the same, you explicitly call them immature and childish and demand they contribute to the conversation as adults claiming that they're being threatened.

I've already explained this above...i think its pretty reasonable seeing that kind of behaviour as childish

It's a circular argument. Adults can at least accept the possibility of being incorrect of which you seem incapable of.

No look over my posts and you will see that i am happy to discuss things on a spectrum of what i am very sure of to more speculative stuff

I think half the problem is that your not really listening to what i'm saying but have decided already that you don't like me and/or what i'm saying and are therefore going to fault it whether there is fault or not....go back and look over my posts...you'll see that i say there are things i'm not sure about (but there are some things i am sure about)

This kind of name calling (insults) is a complete inversion of truth and you are trying to smear me with the thing i am speaking out against

This is exactly what i'm saying these people do: invert the truth and distort things and that's what you are doing

I've made some statements about what i see is happening and you have resorted to insults and ridicule...it doesn't help the discussion move any closer to the truth...it just moves the discussion away from the keey area which is the cabal at the centre of things and on to me and i am not important in all this

Its a waste of energy for both of us

Reactions: acd

Shhhhhhh, you're ruining the surprise.

Lol that's a nice bit of propaganda you've posted there, no doubt funded by the cabal to try and get people to police those who are speaking out!

So 'conspiracys'.....well the article mentions John F Kennedy. lets hear him talk about the conspiracy...or maybe he was just crazy huh?

In my next post i'm going to post another clip by president Eisenhower talking about a conspiracy he calls the 'military industrial complex'...but i guess he's just crazy as well...right?

Listen for the word 'conspiracy' at 1:40 its all very clear:

[video=youtube;QeYgLLahHv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8[/video]

President Eisenhower warning the american public to stay vigilent and guard against the military industrial complex:

[video=youtube;8y06NSBBRtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/video]

Congressman Larry MacDonald talking about the conspiracy before he was killed when his plane was shot down:

[video=youtube;hlkD5z740w0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkD5z740w0[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu
Robert Welchs 1958 speech in which he outlines the long term plan of the 'insiders':

[video=youtube;AZU0c8DAIU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZU0c8DAIU4[/video]

Lol they're even admiting it on the news now that we are controlled by the central bankers:

[video=youtube;oictZv7QB8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oictZv7QB8Y[/video]

Sure they blamed the Russians.....just as both countries were staring in each others eyes, nuclear bombs poised to strike at the slightest flinch, the russians shoot down a plane with american citizens and a US senator on board! That wouldn't be a 'cold war' that would be a hot war

You do know that the media in the US is controlled largely by the council on foreign relations right?

Whoever posted that Kennedy video actually edited the speech (poorly) to make it sound like it began with the whole 'secret societies' thing-- you can actually hear a sudden very unnatural-sounding silence after he says 'ladies and gentlemen', which is clear evidence that it has been edited. So tell me, who has the agenda here?

You can find the full speech here:

http://lightworker29501.com/2012/05/26/president-john-f-kennedy-on-secret-societies/

For some context, he is actually talking about the cold war, and the difference between the American 'free' system and the Soviet 'oppressive system'. In the full speech, you can hear him talking about espionage, war, 'the enemy', weaponry, plans and strategies, etc.

For historical context, the speech was given 1 week after the Bay of Pigs, which happened from April 17-19, 1961. The US was a year and half away from the Cuban Missile Crisis, so I would say that the Cold War was a pretty big priority at the time.

It's really not hard to find paranoid-sounding soundbytes from the same era that brought us the red scare and the cold war.