The Lure of Conspiracy. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Lure of Conspiracy.

Is this muir being self-deprecatingly funny or serious?
I can't tell.

No wait, don't answer… I'm kind of enjoying not knowing.
BUT CAN I REALLY AFFORD TO NOT KNOW THESE THINGS???

MANDALA VII, HYMN 57.

ASHTAKA V, ADHYÂYA 4, VARGA 27.

To the Maruts (the Storm-gods).

1. O ye worshipful, your company of Maruts is fond of honey, they who delight in their strength at the sacrifices, the Maruts, who shake even the wide heaven and earth, and fill the well, when they move about, the terrible ones.
2. Truly the Maruts find out the man who praises them, and guide the thoughts of the sacrificer. Sit down then to rejoice to-day, on the altar 1 in our assemblies 2 well pleased.
3. Others do not shine so much as these Maruts with their golden chains, their weapons, and their own bodies; the all-adorned, adorning heaven and earth, brighten themselves with the same brightness, when starting for triumph.
4. May your shining thunderbolt be far from us, O Maruts, whatever sin we may commit against you, men as we are: O worshipful, let us not fall under 1 its power, let your best favour rest on us.
5. May the Maruts be pleased with whatever little we have done here, they the faultless, the bright, the pure. Protect us, ye worshipful, with your favours, lead us to prosperity through booty.
6. And let the manly Maruts, when they have been praised, under whatever names, enjoy these offerings! Grant that our offspring may not die 1, raise up for us riches 2, glory, and wealth.
7. O Maruts, when you have thus been praised, come all together with help towards our lords who with their hundredfold wealth freely prosper us;—protect us always with your favours!

In Hinduism the Marutas (Sanskrit: मरुत), also known as the Marutagana and sometimes identified with Rudras, are storm deities and sons of Rudra and Prisni and attendants of Indra, an ancient Vedic deity who later came to be identified with Shiva. The number of Maruts varies from 27 to sixty (three times sixty in RV 8.96.8). They are very violent and aggressive, described as armed with golden weapons i.e. lightning and thunderbolts, as having iron teeth and roaring like lions, as residing in the north, as riding in golden chariots drawn by ruddy horses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maruts

By Edward Sell

It is only right to state that the Qazi ’Ayaz, Imam Fakhr—ud—din Razi (544—606 A.H.), Qazi Nasir—ud—din Baidavi (620—691 A.H.) and most scholastic divines deny the truth of this story. They say that angels are immaculate, but it is plain that this does not meet the difficulty which the Quran itself raises in connection with Harut and Marut. They want to know how beings in such a state can teach, and whether it is likely that men would have the courage to go near such a horrible scene. As to the woman, they think the whole story absurd, not only because the star Venus was created before the time of Adam, but also because it is inconceivable that one who was so wicked should have the honour of shining in heaven for ever. A solution, however, they are bound to give, and it is this. Magic is a great art which God must allow mankind to know. The dignity of the order of prophets is so great that they cannot teach men what is confessedly hurtful. Two angels were therefore sent, and so men can now distinguish between the miracles of prophets, the signs of ‹144› saints, the wonders of magicians and others. Then Harut and Marut always discouraged men from learning magic. They said to those who came to them: “We are only a temptation. Be not thou an unbeliever.” Others assert that it is a Jewish allegory in which the two angels represent reason and benevolence, the woman the evil appetites. The woman’s ascent to heaven represents death.

http://www.aolib.com/reader_20660_56.htm

Just a few more 57's that came to mind. Just for fun.

The most iconic American collector car is the '57 Chevrolet.
Heinz, the ketchup company's logo boasts "57 varieties".
.57 miles is the walking distance around one level of Mall of America.

Reactions: muir
titanic 57.JPG

Alien Species And Human Hybrids Pictures

How many different species of Aliens and human looking hybrids are out there? There is said to be around 57 different species. Some of these 57 species are very similar in apperance. For example, there are said to be many different types of grey aliens. Zeta reticuli greys, Bellatrax greys, Orion Greys, Tall Greys, Brown/Orange Greys are a few alien grey species known to exist. Some people also class aliens like the Asari, Krogans, Salarians, Turians, Elcors, Hanar, Drell, Quarians and Vorcha aliens. But these aliens are related more to computer game characters then having actually been seen by abductees. I hope I'm proven wrong..If you have seen one of these aliens in real life? Let me know.

This is by no means a full list of Alien and Hybrid species, but more of an insight into the possibilitys of what's out there in the universe, and here on Earth. Here are some pictures of the different types of aliens and human hybrids.
Bellatrax Baby Grey Alien

Bellatrax Grey

Andromedans

Draconian Reptilian

Draconian Reptilians

Orion Grey Alien

Little is known about this alien species

The Tall Whites

Varginha Alien

Amphibian

Possible Baby Alien Hybrid

Brown/Orange Grey Alien

Brown/Orange Grey Alien

Orange Grey Alien

Orange Grey Alien

Orange Grey Alien

Mantis Alien

Pleiadians

Pleiadians are believed to be our allies

Blue Arcturian Alien

Reptilian

Reptilian

Tall Grey Alien

Zeta Reticuli Grey Alien

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli
http://www.12vn.net/2012/05/alien-species-human-hybrids-pictures.html

what the fucking fuck? WHY?!?

Inter-dimensional entities.....we're talking about inter-dimensional entities

Stu is answering a question i asked him on another thread about inter-dimensional beings

The number thing relates in on a number of different levels from the sublime to the ridiculous....as reflects this wonderous carnival we are all a part of

Gematria is a process of connecting everything to the point that you begin to see everything as connected....it is also straying into the realms of madness a bit but what isn't mad? People have read codes into the bible and into pretty much anything including the universe itself....hence the role of mathematics in science

Anton Wilson talked about the re-curring nature of the number 23 in his life in his book a 'cosmic trigger'. he spoke about a state of mind a person gets into where they are not sure if they are being influenced by forces outside of this world or not or whether or not it is all in the imagination of the person. This state of mind is called 'chapel perilous' after the chapel in the holy grail legends. Wilson argues that once in that state of mind a person either becomes stone cold paranoid or agnostic....there is no third way.

Dr lilly conducted experiments where he took DMT and he talked about a central galactic control speaking to him in synchronicities. These aren't stupid people or crazy people either....they're people who have often risen to respectable positions in their feilds

So what is mad and what is sane? I mean look at our world....its pretty insane.....but if you say that to the authorities they tell you that YOU are insane! Its like the trap the protagonist finds himself in in the novel 'catch 22'. You can only be taken off operational duties (ie bombing raids) if you are declared mentally insane but to fly on the raids in the first place you have to be insane...so no one is ever able to get off operational duties by declaring themselves insane because to do so would be to declare themselves to be sane and therefore fit for duty)

Numbers certainly do have a significance in our world hence sacred geometry, pi, the golden mean, the fibonacci sequence etc

The greeks and the egyptians built their buildings to certain ratios to reflect the ratios of nature. Nature seems to be ratios built on ratios.

Going back to the grail quest....the knights templar were said to be the guardians of the grail. They were no doubt influenced by groups such as the assassins in the middle east and the sufis and they were taking libations of powerful drugs and doing yoga exercises and generally getting themselves strung out into some pretty far out there head spaces

So they may have been communicating with entities

There have been some modern day groups that have made it into the news that where linking themseloves to the templars and templar lore for example the solar temple. This group experienced what was called a mass suicide event but which to me sounds like a series of murders. They had supposedly been talking to off world groups. The solar temple had respectable members of the community for example journalists and even a mayor within its numbers!

Another group was the heavens gate group who were expecting to be carried off at any moment by a mothership

The christians also believe that at some point christ is going to come down from the heavens and carry off the chosen

So whos sane and who's insane?

Are we all just one consciousness splintered into many different aspects experiencing a kind of mass amnesia?

Last edited:
There is a theory that the conspiracy actually want to create an outside threat as a way of bringing about the new world order. they believe that the only way that mankind will unite is if they perceive an outside threat

President Ronald Reagan even gave a speach to the UN in which he said as much:

[video=youtube;3UryxHMixhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UryxHMixhI[/video]

British magician Aleister Crowley made a drawing of an entity he claimed to have communicated with he called LAM:

View attachment 16473

Terrence Mckenna on DMT:

[video=youtube;w6Pg1RU1Kxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Pg1RU1Kxc[/video]

David Ike says that we are one consciousness which he calls the cosmic internet or as Alan Watts would say: 'the universe is experiencing itself through us'

Ike says that our cosmic internet has been hacked by a malevolant force which the gnostics called the 'archons' and the muslims called the 'djinn' and the christians called 'angels and demons'

The gnostic texts that have been found at nag hammadi and the dead sea talk about these entities that are seeking to control our world. These books are humanities oldest leather bound books

The new age movement talk about the galactic federation, the theosophists talk of the great white brotherhood, the ancient sumerians talked of the annunaki and various indigenous people have described visitations of various sorts....but are these voyages into the human psyche or are we connecting with entities from outwith our natural world

Lon Milo Duquette would say that it is all in our mind, but not to underestimate the size of our mind (ie we are all part of a wider consciousness or unified field)

Some people would say that the illuminati are getting their instructions from entities and that is the top of the pyramidal hierarchy. The cadeuseus rod shows two serpents wrapped around a rod with wings at the top. The snakes represent the two prisethoods of the sun and moon whislt the wings represent the higher authority from outside our world (however they can also be said to represent subtle energies such as the kundelini rising up the central nervous system)

The bible is full of people getting messages from angels or 'god', the koran was 'revealed' to mohammed, the book of the law was 'revealed' to Crowley etc

Last edited:
[video=youtube;VEOIfLcjdbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOIfLcjdbg[/video]

[video=youtube;mqBD-zYp00g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqBD-zYp00g[/video]

There is a theory that various cults for example the jonestown massacre group were actually the result of mind control experiments stemming from operation MKUltra

There was agroup of NSA agents that suddenly up and left the organisation and went AWOL. their job had been to listen into radio traffic

When they were finally detained they claimed that they had gained knowledge of an impending apocalypse and that they had to kill the antichrist to save humanity. They said they were told these things by an entity through the ouja board and that they became convinced that it was genuine after it predicted an earthquake that then happened

You can read about it here:

http://www.philipcoppens.com/gulfbreeze6.html

What a weird world we live in!

Don Juan, the Mexican Yaqui Indian shaman, tells Carlos Castaneda the following:

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

"This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"No, no, no, no," [Carlos replies] "This is absurd don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you? ... You haven't heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"'But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. "'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre 

stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat."

"There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

makyo

Reactions: muir
The function and role of the rainmaker is best described in a story. The concept of the rainmaker comes from a story from Jung and for those not familiar with the rainmaker, the following story is taken from the Tao of Psychology by Jean Shinoda Bolen and was told to Jung by Richard Wilhelm. It is the story of the rainmaker of Kiaochau: "There was great drought. For months there had not been a drop of rain and the situation became catastrophic. The Catholics made processions, the Protestants made prayers and the Chinese burned joss-stick, and shot off guns to frighten away the demons of the drought, but with no result. Finally the Chinese said, "We will fetch the rainmaker." And from another province a dried-up old man appeared. The only thing he had asked for was a quiet little house somewhere, and there he locked himself in for three days. On the fourth day the clouds gathered and there was a great snow storm at the time of the year when no snow was expected, an unusual amount, and the town was so full of rumors about the wonderful rainmaker that Richard Wihelm went to ask the man how he did it. In true European fashion he said, "they call you the rainmaker, will you tell me how you made the snow?" And the little Chinese man said, "I did not make the snow, I am not responsible. " "But what have you done these three days?" "Oh, I can explain that. I come from another country where things are in order. Here they are out of order, they are not as they should be by the ordinance of heaven. Therefore the whole country is not in Tao, and I also am not in the natural order of things because I am in a disordered country. So I had to wait three days until I was back in Tao and then naturally the rain came. C.G.Jung, Mysterium Coniunctionis pp 419-420