The Lure of Conspiracy. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Lure of Conspiracy.

The black sun

View attachment 16474

main.php

Nigredo, or blackness, in alchemy means putrefaction or decomposition. The alchemists believed that as a first step in the pathway to the philosopher's stone all alchemical ingredients had to be cleansed and cooked extensively to a uniform black matter.[SUP][1][/SUP]
In analytical psychology, the term became a metaphor 'for the dark night of the soul, when an individual confronts the shadow within'

For Carl Jung, 'the rediscovery of the principles of alchemy came to be an important part of my work as a pioneer of psychology'.[SUP][3][/SUP] As a student of alchemy, he (and his followers) 'compared the "black work" of the alchemists (the nigredo) with the often highly critical involvement experienced by the ego, until it accepts the new equilibrium brought about by the creation of the self'.[SUP][4][/SUP] Jungians interpreted nigredo in two main psychological senses.
The first represented on the one hand a subject's initial state of undifferentiated unawareness: 'the first nigredo, that of the unio naturalis, is an objective state, visible from the outside only...an unconscious state of non-differentiation between self and object, consciousness and the unconscious'.[SUP][5][/SUP] Here the subject is '"too conscious"...in reality unconscious of the unconscious; i.e. the connection with the instincts'.[SUP][6][/SUP]
In the second sense, 'the nigredo of the process of individuation on the other hand is a subjectively experienced process brought about by the subject's painful, growing awareness of his shadow aspects'.[SUP][7][/SUP] It could be described as a moment of maximum despair, that is a prerequisite to personal development.[SUP][8][/SUP] As individuation unfolds, so 'confrontation with the shadow produces at first a dead balance, a standstill that hampers moral decisions and makes convictions ineffective or even impossible...nigredo, tenebrositas, chaos, melancholia'.[SUP][9][/SUP] Here is 'the darkest time, the time of despair, disillusionment, envious attacks; the time when Eros and Superego are at daggers drawn, and there seems no way forward...nigredo, the blackening'.[SUP][10][/SUP]
Only subsequently would come 'an enantiodromia: the nigredo gives way to the albedo...the ever deepening descent into the unconscious suddenly becomes illumination from above'[SUP][11][/SUP]

Further steps of the alchemical opus include such images as albedo (whiteness), citrinitas (yellowness) and rubedo (redness). Jung also found psychological equivalents for many other alchemical concepts, with 'the characterization of analytic work as an opus; the reference to the analytic relationship as a vas, vessel or container; the goal of the analytic process as the coniunctio, or union of conflicting opposites' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo

Hitler formed a chivalric order called the SS that was based on the tuetonic knights which were an offshoot of the knights templar. Their headquarters was wewelsberg castle. The castle had a mosaic of the black sun in its floor where there was a meeting place for the twleve heads of the order (like the round tabel of king arthur):

View attachment 16475

Every SS member was given a skull and bones ring:

View attachment 16476

The black sun in contemporary music:

[video=youtube;QVNQBZMVSe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVNQBZMVSe0[/video]

Reactions: Azazel
um.......... hitler was an asshole and the nazis were shadow men.

Where the Gnostics got lost (mainly) was there obsession with the demi god's absconding of the creator's mantle. All of it is makyo..utter folly and distraction from our ability to truly perceive (as much as is possible for any of us).

Reactions: Quiet
um.......... hitler was an asshole and the nazis were shadow men.

Yes who were funded by illuminati bankers in the US such as Prescott Bush who was of course a member of illuminati lodge 322 aka the 'skull and bones' club

So why did they visit that period of blackening into the human experience? What have they got prepared for the next step in their giant alchemical lab that is human consciousness?

Where the Gnostics got lost (mainly) was there obsession with the demi god's absconding of the creator's mantle. All of it is makyo..utter folly and distraction from our ability to truly perceive (as much as is possible for any of us).

i think the process of literalisation is pushed by a shadowy elite. in the case of organised christianity this came in the form of the imperial empire who hand picked books for the bible and literalised the new testament for example at the council of Nicea....suddenly everyone was worshipping christ external to themselves as a person undergoing an actual physical trial

i think the process of literalisation is pushed by a shadowy elite.
l
I think that notion is a literalization pushed by a recalcitrant ego.

I think that notion is a literalization pushed by a recalcitrant ego.

There were probably people who were thinking like that before they were thrown in Hitlers concentration camps; then their thinking probably did a sharp U turn

overt political brutality can be explained without bringing in the illuminati

overt political brutality can be explained without bringing in the illuminati

We are both standing on the perceptual mountain looking down but from different points. We can both perceive Hitler and the SS and we can perceive that he said he and germany were betrayed by the jews because of the Balfour Declaration so he locked them up in camps as political prisoners and we can perceive that he saw the western economy as being run by jews and that he stopped taking loans from the international bankers and instead started creating mefo bills. We can then see a clash between Hitler and those countries run by the international bankers

We can both look down from where we are standing on the perceptual mountain and see those events and we can talk on our radios and say 'hey did you just see such and such happen?' and the other one of us can say 'yes, that's what i saw as well'

But then there will be some things that one of us sees that the other doesn't because we are seeing things from a different angle. perhaps some cloud has drifted over and obscured the view of the other person....

Our view or rather how we will decode the information energy field will depend on our assemblage point

Our experiences, our cultural conditioning, pre-birth input etc will filter the information so that we will perceive the information differently and will then project that perception of reality into the holographic universe

I am saying i perceive the intervention of a secret society in the affairs of history and you are saying that it is caused by other factors...is that correct?

Last edited:
[h=1]Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars[/h] [SIZE=+0] An Introduction Programming Manual Operations Research Technical Manual
TW-SW7905.1

[/SIZE]

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.
All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

In 1954 this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.

Consequently, in the interest of future world order, peace, and tranquillity, it was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with an ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy (wealth) of the undisciplined and irresponsible many into the hands of the self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few.

In order to implement this objective, it was necessary to create, secure, and apply new weapons which, as it turned out, were a class of weapons so subtle and sophisticated in their principle of operation and public appearance as to earn for themselves the name "silent weapons."

In conclusion, the objective of economic research, as conducted by the magnates of capital (banking) and the industries of commodities (goods) and services, is the establishment of an economy which is totally predictable and manipulatable.

In order to achieve a totally predictable economy, the low-class elements of society must be brought under total control, i.e., must be housebroken, trained, and assigned a yoke and long-term social duties from a very early age, before they have an opportunity to question the propriety of the matter. In order to achieve such conformity, the lower-class family unit must be disintegrated by a process of increasing preoccupation of the parents and the establishment of government-operated day-care centers for the occupationally orphaned children.

The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintain some measure of social order, peace, and tranquillity for the ruling upper class.

But then there will be some things that one of us sees that the other doesn't because we are seeing things from a different angle. perhaps some cloud has drifted over and obscured the view of the other person....

Our view or rather how we will decode the information energy field will depend on our assemblage point

Our experiences, our cultural conditioning, pre-birth input etc will filter the information so that we will perceive the information differently and will then project that perception of reality into the holographic universe

I am saying i perceive the intervention of a secret society in the affairs of history and you are saying that it is caused by other factors...is that correct?

For me, personally, I find your interpretation of the facts to be paranoid to the point of absurdity.
I admire and respect your ability to carefully and clearly recognize and identify patterns. Mathematics itself has been referred to as the science of patterns.

It is your interpretation, the big picture, that I cannot accept. You lack an explanation as to why this is so. Why are such conspiracies occuring, rather than are they plausible?

It is plausible for me to fly to China to buy a loaf of bread, but is it reasonable? You paint these shadowy people in a contradictory manner, on the one hand as powerful, secretive, and manipulative, and on the other as being mortal, recognizable, and fallible. If they were so secretive, how do you know so much about them? If they are so manipulative, how can you trust the information and sources that you do trust? Can they not be instruments of these organizations out to deceive you? How do you know I am not a government agent keeping tabs on you right now? What are their motivations and life goals? Is this a game to them that they are out to win? Are they trying to get the high score? For what purpose? It sounds like flying to China to buy a loaf of bread. It is an extreme amount of effort for little gain.

Alfred Nobel, John D. Rockefeller (arguably the richest person in history), Andrew Carnegie were all powerful, influencial men in their time that turned to philanthropy late in life when they saw their time coming to an end. What about your so called conspiricists? What is their end game?

You lack reasonable answers to these questions. That is not to say you are not extremely adept at identifying real, factual patterns. There are people who fly to China for multiple reasons who do in fact end up buying a loaf of bread, it is simply misleading to state that as their sole purpose for doing so as an interpretation.

The world certainly needs people like you to help keep order and reveal the truth of the matter, but I think you need to temper your paranoia with reasonable humanistic interpretations first.

I think you are far more intelligent than people give you credit for simply because they dismiss your consipiracy interpretations out of hand. In A Beautiful Mind manner, you are far more intelligent that you are given credit for. You are certainly not schizophrenic, but I think you go too far and exceed reason in your pursuit of reconizing the patterns. You get caught up in the details and lose sight of the bigger picture.

Last edited:
The question of 'why' will always come up.

I understand how but I do not understand why

Firstly, power. I mean, yeah, that's the answer you get in the Ministry of Love but...why not? This makes the most sense.

Secondly, disassociation. People with this kind of influence and power from birth ironically have very little real understanding of ordinary people and therefore little empathy.

Third, financial gain. Not always needed by them but still sought after because big numbers are appealing. Rich is relative and you know what is cooler than a million? A billion.

Fourth, institutional and generational insanity. These 'Big Families' have not known normality for hundreds of years and it that is super creepy. Going back to disassociation but, unlike the lone gunman, their warped values are bred into them and encouraged by the long record of 'success' with these ideas. Ideas about family legacy and honour are batshit insane and can really screw with people.

Fifth, a possible esoteric agenda. I don't know about this but I do believe there is more to this world and more to human consciousness than we are ever given a fair chance to understand unless you really dedicate yourself to it. I think that this knowledge is known by some but whether it can be used for malicious purposes, I don't know. It seems absurd that it would be because if I had proof of this myself to the point that it was really unquestionable, I can't imagine I would use it to harm people.

Sixth, a lack of transparency. These groups and people are allowed to remain in the shadows where any and all funding to governments or anything given that is implicity expecting a return should be totally and freely available to anyone who can bother their arse to check. Being allowed to operate in the dark gives people even less reason to be honest and can also magnify the crazy because they can't tell anyone about their dealings even if they wanted to.

Seventhly, and finally (for now), a kid is just a kid whether Gandhi or Rothschild. But time does destroy any remnants of individuality and goodness. We'll see if any of the old hippies do good things now they have some influence - some recent laws seem to reflect this - but many will have just become everything they despised as youths and not even believe there is an alternative anymore. There really are no alternatives if you don't believe there are.

I don't know, though. The Freemasons are hella weird. I'll be living literally across the street from them next year and what I have seen so far is odd but I've not seen any demons summoned yet. I can't imagine they'd do that by the window anyway but it is more than a social club. They have more gold things than most for a start.

Reactions: muir
For me, personally, I find your interpretation of the facts to be paranoid to the point of absurdity.
I admire and respect your ability to carefully and clearly recognize and identify patterns. Mathematics itself has been referred to as the science of patterns.

The reason i'm posting so much evidence on many different threads is so that people don't need to take my word for it

For example below i'm going to post some quotes from the conspirators....now this is straight from the horses mouth! You can argue with me...but are you going to argue with them?

Ok to start of here is one by David rockefeller. If you look into all this stuff i'm talking about you will hear his name again and again and again because his family are central to the plot. have a look over on the 'human race get of your knees ' thread in the news section and you will see a list of the people who own the federal reserve. The rockefellers own a large amount of the shares, so here it is straight from David's mouth:

[FONT=&amp]"We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller to the United Nations Business Council on September 23, 1994

and another:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

Here's another by david:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller, Trilateral Commission Founder, 1991

[/FONT]
The Rothschilds are also central to the cabal and here is what their patriarch had to say:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild international Banking Dynasty, 1790

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from either class." - Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]"Very soon every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profit beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call 'Social Insurance'. Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America." - Colonel Edward Mandel House

[/FONT][/FONT] One by J.P.Morgan an agent of the Rothschilds:

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]"We fix the price of gold and silver to make them valuable or not." - J. P. Morgan, in a letter to his son

And the Warbergs who had banks in Nazi germany and the US at the same time. They helped draw up the Federal Reserve Act 1913:

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]"We shall have world government whether or not you like it… the only question is whether or not it be by conquest or consent." - James Warburg, Rothschild Banking Agent, 1950

I've posted many more quotes on the human race get off your knees thread, check em out if you're interested

Here is a clip about an attempted fascist coup in the 1930's involving the bankers especially J.P.Morgan. the plot was foiled because the person the bankers wanted to head the coup Major General Smedley Butler informed on them to the government! Of course none of the conspirators were imprisoned!! There was a similar plot in the UK in the 1970's which i'm happy to post about if you're interested. It was the subject of a BBC programme

So here's a wee clip about the US fascist coup attempt. Its only 9 minutes long and the bit about semdley butler is in the second half. the first half has a bit about how the corporations helped the nazis:

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][video=youtube;7RD-ISImWgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RD-ISImWgw[/video][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
It is your interpretation, the big picture, that I cannot accept. You lack an explanation as to why this is so. Why are such conspiracies occuring, rather than are they plausible?

They are occuring due to a lack of people power, a lack of true democracy, a lack of trasparency and a lack of accountability

You accept that Hitler and a group of thugs, many of whom were members of or associated to the occult group the Thule society, took power in Germany with the help of the corporations (and bankers including western bankers like Prescott Bush).....but you can't accept that a group of thugs with corporate connections and connections to various secret societies such as the freemasons have taken control of the US and UK?

Why can it only happen to germany and not your country?

We can discuss this on a number of levels for example we could talk about the psychology of control and power; we could speculate about some of the conspirators exhibiting psycopathic traits etc, but the reasons are in my opinion occuring on a number of different levels. With a person whose perceptions are in the right place i would be happy to discuss all the levels that i can currently perceive but the reality is that some peoples perceptions are not ready for that; those peoples perceptions are still grappling with the fact that these things are actually going on; when people are ready to understand more they go looking for it and the answers will come to them

It is plausible for me to fly to China to buy a loaf of bread, but is it reasonable? You paint these shadowy people in a contradictory manner, on the one hand as powerful, secretive, and manipulative, and on the other as being mortal, recognizable, and fallible.

They are powerful as they have taken over the levers of power and control the money supply yet they are weak in that they depend on us and our aquiescance. If the people were united and stopped playing the game of these tyrants then they would lose their power which is why so much effort has been made to stay secretive and to manipulate things from behind the scenes. They are mortal although many of them live to a long age as they are students of alchemy and have the secret to long life (which i'm happy to discuss with someone whose perceptions can accomodate that reality).

They are not a secret to many but they are a secret to those who depend on the corporate media and on the education system for their world view because those agencies have been infiltrated and usurped by the cabal. So yes they are now in the age of internet and mass communication becoming increasingly recognisable and fallible to the people of the world who are all sharing knowledge of the cabal and their activities

I see no contradiction with any of that

If they were so secretive, how do you know so much about them?

There are different ways of seeing

For example i can hold up a paper of code in front of your face but if you do not have the cipher you will not make any sense out of it. But yet you can see it. Now if the code was concealed behind stories, symbols, brands and words then you might take those things at face value and completely miss the true meaning which will only be seen by the initiates...those with the eyes to see

An anaology could be poetry. Have a read of any poem by Coleridge and see what you think it is about. At face value it might seem to be about one thing, but in reality most of his stuff is about sex. There are different levels of meaning and the broader your conscious is the more layers of meaning you will be able to discearn...so the seeker seeks to broaden their consciousness so that they can develop the eyes to see

So the cabal weave a false perception of reality. Everyone does this. A very good example at the moment is the santa claus myth. Right now there are parents all over the world telling their children that there is a magic person called santa claus who flies through the sky on a sledge pulled by raindeer and he gives present to all the good little children...but not the bad children!!! So you must be a good little boy and do what your parents tell you. All over the place there are santas in shops and in parties and even in peoples homes that all help to keep up the false perceptions in the minds of children that santa claus exists

But does he exist? The cabal do the same but with adults by creating a false sense of reality through their media....its easy to do when you know how....when the people trust the source, like a child trusts its parents

So do you trust the mainstream media? Did the nazi media tell the German people the truth or did they like to spin what Hitler called 'big lies'?

If you start researching all this with an open mind you will see through the false perception they have woven and see a whole new reality behind it

If they are so manipulative, how can you trust the information and sources that you do trust?

Keep a level of healthy skepticism as the cabal DO put out a lot of missinformation. I don't claim to have all the answers and i am learning new things every day!

you have to be your own detective

We are living in a desert where truth is water. The truth has been hidden away but there are people walking through the desert and they irrigate the desert as they go. The aim is to be a water carrier and to help the desert bloom. Those who find the keys and keep them to themselves for their own power and control of others are black brothers, they are in the current of the black lodge. They will never progress beyond a certain point in their development because their development has become arrested....they will never find love

It is upto an individual whether or not they will assimilate knew knowledge and allow themselves a new perception of reality. Do they cling to the santa myth which seems so real because every adult is in on the lie or do they evolve their perceptions?

''You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink''

Can they not be instruments of these organizations out to deceive you? How do you know I am not a government agent keeping tabs on you right now?

I believe that there are government agents on social network sites including this one. See the advice from government advisor Cass Sunstein to Obama for more info about this

What are their motivations and life goals? Is this a game to them that they are out to win? Are they trying to get the high score? For what purpose? It sounds like flying to China to buy a loaf of bread. It is an extreme amount of effort for little gain.

As i say i'm happy to discuss this on different levels with people who i beleive i can have that discussion with

On a very simple level though: why has any group ever sought power? Yet we know of countless examples: Hitler, stalin, kings and queens, the US founding fathers etc

Alfred Nobel, John D. Rockefeller (arguably the richest person in history), Andrew Carnegie were all powerful, influencial men in their time that turned to philanthropy late in life when they saw their time coming to an end. What about your so called conspiricists? What is their end game?

These people are not the richest people in the world. The Rockefellers are agents of the rothschilds.

The philanthropy angle is not always as it seems. To accurately guage it you have to look at where the funds have gone and also look at the political climate at the time. For example the corporatocracy made it their policy at one point to wage a PR campaign to improve their image to the public so as to prevent revolution or dissent

There is unimaginable wealth i the shadow banking system and also have a look into the global collateral accounts

You lack reasonable answers to these questions.

No i don't but first i have to get you to see that santa doesn't exist then we can have a talk about why the adults are lying to you

That is not to say you are not extremely adept at identifying real, factual patterns. There are people who fly to China for multiple reasons who do in fact end up buying a loaf of bread, it is simply misleading to state that as their sole purpose for doing so as an interpretation.

Whats that got to do with the price of wheat?

The world certainly needs people like you to help keep order and reveal the truth of the matter, but I think you need to temper your paranoia with reasonable humanistic interpretations first.

Keep reading if you're interested, but only you can overturn one of your perceptions and that happens most effectiviely when people discover truths for themselves. So if you're interested then start researching it....some people have no interest in this stuff at all but others can't get enough

The gnostics talked of: hylics, the psychics and the pneumatics depending on their ability to gain the gnosis, hence the saying:

''don't cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you''

But i believe that everyone has a right to know

I think you are far more intelligent than people give you credit for simply because they dismiss your consipiracy interpretations out of hand. In A Beautiful Mind manner, you are far more intelligent that you are given credit for. You are certainly not schizophrenic, but I think you go too far and exceed reason in your pursuit of reconizing the patterns. You get caught up in the details and lose sight of the bigger picture.

If i post the overall schemes i am accused of not being specific enough, if i post the specifics i am accused of losing sight of the bigger picture

If people want to dismiss what i'm saying out of hand thats fine....i'm not bothered that's their choice; but when people engage me in discussion or debate then there is a possiblity that on some level they are interested in what is being talked about

I am posting things in various places, so the evidence i am putting out there is spread about. Many will have no interest at all and will ignore my posts or may not even look in the kind of threads i post in. everyones tastes are different and everyones perceptions and requirements are different

It really is not an issue of intelligence at all....this is an issue of perception. When a persons perception of reality is challenged, the new perception will often crash straight into their defence mechanisms. Whether or not they can overcome themselves or not to assimilate a new reality and lay to rest old realities is up to them. Some people have been conditioned more than others and it might be harder for them to overturn old perceptions. Some people have a lot invested in their old perceptions and may not want to let them go

So its up to the individual, they have to listen to their intuition and determine whats rings true? This is a war of perceptions and the black brothers have powerful means at their disposal. But they don't have the truth so when someone looks like Dorothy behind the curtain then they are unlikely to fall under the spell of the wizard again. they may however destroy old false perceptions and come up against new false perceptions.

If you're interested in this stuff then take what you want from my posts and i'm always happy to learn what you have to add to the mix

I'm off now for the holidays but may you have a good festival of saturnalia and all the best for the new year

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] - how do you verify these quotes? I have seen all of those around but I have no way of really knowing if they were actually said.

The question of 'why' will always come up.

I understand how but I do not understand why

Firstly, power. I mean, yeah, that's the answer you get in the Ministry of Love but...why not? This makes the most sense.

Secondly, disassociation. People with this kind of influence and power from birth ironically have very little real understanding of ordinary people and therefore little empathy.

Third, financial gain. Not always needed by them but still sought after because big numbers are appealing. Rich is relative and you know what is cooler than a million? A billion.

Fourth, institutional and generational insanity. These 'Big Families' have not known normality for hundreds of years and it that is super creepy. Going back to disassociation but, unlike the lone gunman, their warped values are bred into them and encouraged by the long record of 'success' with these ideas. Ideas about family legacy and honour are batshit insane and can really screw with people.

Fifth, a possible esoteric agenda. I don't know about this but I do believe there is more to this world and more to human consciousness than we are ever given a fair chance to understand unless you really dedicate yourself to it. I think that this knowledge is known by some but whether it can be used for malicious purposes, I don't know. It seems absurd that it would be because if I had proof of this myself to the point that it was really unquestionable, I can't imagine I would use it to harm people.

Sixth, a lack of transparency. These groups and people are allowed to remain in the shadows where any and all funding to governments or anything given that is implicity expecting a return should be totally and freely available to anyone who can bother their arse to check. Being allowed to operate in the dark gives people even less reason to be honest and can also magnify the crazy because they can't tell anyone about their dealings even if they wanted to.

Seventhly, and finally (for now), a kid is just a kid whether Gandhi or Rothschild. But time does destroy any remnants of individuality and goodness. We'll see if any of the old hippies do good things now they have some influence - some recent laws seem to reflect this - but many will have just become everything they despised as youths and not even believe there is an alternative anymore. There really are no alternatives if you don't believe there are.

I don't know, though. The Freemasons are hella weird. I'll be living literally across the street from them next year and what I have seen so far is odd but I've not seen any demons summoned yet. I can't imagine they'd do that by the window anyway but it is more than a social club. They have more gold things than most for a start.

Great post!

There is definately an esoteric agenda

You've mentioned many reasons why and demonstrated that these things are all going on on many different levels

Demon summoning can really depend on the individuals interpretation. One magician might be trying to confront their complexes in order to master them whilst another might be trying to speak to supernatural entities....different people will give different interpretations

The elites however are using magick. Leaders throughout history ahve always had magicians in their courts advising them....now is no different

All the best for the holidays!

Reactions: Cornerstone
@muir - how do you verify these quotes? I have seen all of those around but I have no way of really knowing if they were actually said.

It says next to the quote what document it is taken from. Find out where the document is and verify it

Wow, just wow.

Let's characterize the powerful as sadistic sociopaths without family or morals, then imply that the rest of the population are naive, unquestioning, thoughtless sheeple easily deceived and controlled. Let's also refer to the concept of 'power' without any definition or explanation except that it is infinitely desirable and sought after like pixie-crack that would be used for magical purposes.

The need for more money is like the all-time high score in life right? The end-all-be-all of existence? It's not like having more money than any one person could possibly spend in their entire lifetime encourages them to be money-grubbing scrooges who would sacrifice their own friends and family to acquire more so that they can take it all with them into the afterlife, right? Or that world dominance is the only possible explanation for any life goal or ambition?

Everybody wants to effect change in the world and shape ideals.

You assume too much. You assume people do not question or criticize the status quo or are completely unable to do so simply because they do not buy into your personal perspective. You assume influence is equal to absolute dominance. It is not and others are not.

Your characterizations of people are shambling, stereotypical caricatures of human beings that are useful for fiction or comedy. Everytime you mention these conspiricists I think of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers. It is complete and utter nonsense.

I do not have a problem with facts, nor was I arguing against the facts. It is your interpretation, bias, and slant on what they mean that is ridiculous. You seem unable to so much as attribute 'good intentions' to these people.

No i don't but first i have to get you to see that santa doesn't exist then we can have a talk about why the adults are lying to you

And since you are going to imply that I have a childish perspective and am unable to question, critically think, or reason as an adult unless I agree with your perspective (a sleazy, underhanded statement that you should be ashamed of), I am finished speaking to you.

Last edited:
In a nut shell, adherence to overarching trans-national, tans-dimensional conspiracy theories pervert ones relationship to the collective mass of humanity.

In a worse case scenario the adherent may come to believe that his fellows are not really human and therefore can not be sinned against. (I say "him" because how many "hers" go on killing sprees?)

To those who are well adjusted in their social lives and are waging a secret war against the.......whatever...
let them know that weaker minds are apt to concretize these machinations and use them to justify extreme, antisocial behavior.

Here Sun Tzu's fifty seventh axiom holds tremendous meaning.

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

Confront your soldiers with the deed itself; never let them know your design. When the outlook is bright, bring it before their eyes; but tell them nothing when the situation is gloomy

The ironic thing is, you're the one who is acting childish. You have a loose assemblage of facts that you have brought together into a distinct interpretation, but it is not a fact, in and of itself. Nothing about the evidence you bring forth suggests strictly an Illuminati conspiracy, not alone, and not presented together. It's all subjective interpretation.

But you're treating it like fact. Like your perspective is the only possible right one and that anyone who disagrees with you either A) just doesn't understand this information as well as you do and needs to be taught, or B) is incapable of understanding this information as well as you do and cannot be taught. Which is a wholly childish and self-centered worldview.

In my opinion, your metaphor is quite off-the-mark. You're not the one being skeptical, you're the one making a positive claim. It's more like we're all children on the playground, and you're asserting Santa is real because "who else leaves presents under the tree" and "who else eats all the cookies I leave out" and we're telling you "well, it could be your parents."

Reactions: Matt3737
The ironic thing is, you're the one who is acting childish. You have a loose assemblage of facts that you have brought together into a distinct interpretation, but it is not a fact, in and of itself. Nothing about the evidence you bring forth suggests strictly an Illuminati conspiracy, not alone, and not presented together. It's all subjective interpretation.

But you're treating it like fact. Like your perspective is the only possible right one and that anyone who disagrees with you either A) just doesn't understand this information as well as you do and needs to be taught, or B) is incapable of understanding this information as well as you do and cannot be taught. Which is a wholly childish and self-centered worldview.

In my opinion, your metaphor is quite off-the-mark. You're not the one being skeptical, you're the one making a positive claim. It's more like we're all children on the playground, and you're asserting Santa is real because "who else leaves presents under the tree" and "who else eats all the cookies I leave out" and we're telling you "well, it could be your parents."

Given the season, maybe it is improper to be questioning each other's belief in Santa. I do not fault [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] for wanting to believe in what he wishes, but I certainly will never be able to agree with it. It is undeniable that people have conspired in part or in full throughout history, so it's understandable to want to uncover such activities.

I think [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] simply wants to find others who shares his beliefs more than wanting to convince others of such. Conviction would require more evidence than is available, but he doesn't believe so and I don't think it possible or even prudent to attempt to convince him. I suppose it might be a fulfilling endeavor to believe in and want to expose his conspiracy.