The Italian food test | INFJ Forum

The Italian food test

You are Passionate

You are magnetic and passionate. You are good at rallying people around a cause.
A true charmer, you subtly influence people into seeing things your way.

You are intense and over the top. You are more likely to overdo things than to underdo them.
You are definitely a whirlwind of excitement. When you're around, nothing is boring... that's for sure.

Last edited:
You Are Comforting

You have a natural serenity that makes others feel calm. You are a safe haven for others.
You totally go with the flow. And you enjoy every minute of it.

Spiritual and calm, you live a quiet but very enriching life.
You cherish all of the little things life offers you. You are easily fascinated, and you enjoy new experiences.

[h=4]You Are Creative[/h] You pride yourself in not being a details person. You prefer to focus on the big picture.
If you're in a bad mood, the easiest way to get out of it is to distract yourself with something else.

There is no adventure too great or small for you. You take on every challenge.

You are straightforward

Fair and objective, you can see all sides of a conflict. You are a good mediator.
You do things your way, and you always get results. You'll work as hard and long as it takes.

You have to tell it like it is. You are compelled to be honest, even when the truth isn't popular.
You prefer to stay busy whenever given the choice. You think that boredom leads to very bad things.

**anyone have any insight on how these work?

[h=3][/h]

[h=4]You Are Open-minded[/h]

You are creative, funky, and forward thinking. You are cool, but you are still approachable.
You are able to balance your own desires with the needs of others. You are selfish, but thoughtfully so.

You are so full of joy and enthusiasm for everything! You always notice the positive.
You are inspired by so much, and somehow you're able to put it all together beautifully. You know what goes together.

You Are Comforting

You have a natural serenity that makes others feel calm. You are a safe haven for others.
You totally go with the flow. And you enjoy every minute of it.

Spiritual and calm, you live a quiet but very enriching life.
You cherish all of the little things life offers you. You are easily fascinated, and you enjoy new experiences.

+1

You are straightforward

Fair and objective, you can see all sides of a conflict. You are a good mediator.
You do things your way, and you always get results. You'll work as hard and long as it takes.

You have to tell it like it is. You are compelled to be honest, even when the truth isn't popular.
You prefer to stay busy whenever given the choice. You think that boredom leads to very bad things.

**anyone have any insight on how these work?

I got Loved. I only picked this dish because it looked good, that's it:lol:!!! I can and can't relate to the description, I'm loyal and devoted but I think I give people the wrong idea. Sometimes I may seem cold and uncaring but those are qualities that are faaaarrr from me. It's just that some people don't try to understand me. They simply assume and reject me. =( But in reality, it's my fault not theirs.

Anyway, this is how I think these tests work but I might be nuts. We pick a dish by the overall look of it, qualities that are part of us, qualitites and textures (in the dish) that we unconsciously relate to us. In my mind I make much more sense but....
Confident
BmHFm.jpg

You have a dominant streak. You just go ahead and take charge right away.
You put yourself first, and you are your own best friend. You know that your needs matter.

You are emotionally stable and totally together. You have struck the perfect balance in your life.
You have a bit of an outrageous persona, but you are also a person of substance.

I see ravioli as a food you simply don

Thanks for the insight @CAptain ! that makes a lot of sense. I was actually pretty shocked that the food I picked pretty closely described me :p so to test the test i picked the food i would be least likely to eat, and once again the test was accurate, im least of all Open-minded :p not that i dont like new ideas, but it takes me a while to change my opinions. it takes me a long time to accept a new idea but once i do i run with it like it's based on the truth with a capital T, which means if i need to change my mind again, it's gonna take me a while. with all the thought you put into ur reply i agree that u really do fall under the Loved category. It was really nice and thoughtful of you :)

[h=4]You Are Passionate[/h]
italian-food-5.jpg

[h=3]
[/h]

You are magnetic and passionate. You are good at rallying people around a cause.

You are intense and over the top. You are more likely to overdo things than to underdo them.
You are definitely a whirlwind of excitement. When you're around, nothing is boring... that's for sure.

Thanks for the insight @CAptain ! that makes a lot of sense. I was actually pretty shocked that the food I picked pretty closely described me :p so to test the test i picked the food i would be least likely to eat, and once again the test was accurate, im least of all Open-minded :p not that i dont like new ideas, but it takes me a while to change my opinions. it takes me a long time to accept a new idea but once i do i run with it like it's based on the truth with a capital T, which means if i need to change my mind again, it's gonna take me a while. with all the thought you put into ur reply i agree that u really do fall under the Loved category. It was really nice and thoughtful of you :)

No problem! It was pretty fun creating that mini-theory for you:). I’m the same way about open-minded. I find it highly respectable to have our own ideas and beliefs but always open to new ideas and experiences. One has to be humble to have a listening ear, give someone the chance to express themselves, share a belief etc. Humility

You Are Loved

italian-food-1.jpg

You are completely loyal and totally devoted to your friends. You stay true no matter what.
You have a sensuous side that partners are a bit surprised by. You have a tender heart and touch.

You're the perfect combination of simplicity and divinity. You are a secret hedonist, and no one knows how indulgent you can be.
You get yourself into sticky situations at times, but you have the grace to recover beautifully.

You Are Energetic

You love to have fun, possibly more than most people. You have your own kind of fun though.
You make lots of discoveries. You are intensely curious and always exploring.

You are intense and full of passion. You have a true fire for life.
You are sharp, inventive, and creative. You have the skills to lead the world.

You Are Straightforward

You Are Open-minded

You are creative, funky, and forward thinking. You are cool, but you are still approachable.
You are able to balance your own desires with the needs of others. You are selfish, but thoughtfully so.

You are so full of joy and enthusiasm for everything! You always notice the positive.
You are inspired by so much, and somehow you're able to put it all together beautifully. You know what goes together.

italian-food-5.jpg

You Are Passionate