[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 55 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

OK, I certainly take your point. I was asked for facts, any chance we can make this fair and you can list the numbers Obama had that proves the economy was in great shape? No judgement there right?
He did it but the facts don't matter
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rit4lin and Stu
yes one hundred percent wrong (get a grip larry)

This thread has been entertaining.

Reactions: acd
What have you done?

isn't he the guy who bet against the MLB team he was managing? thinking he should get the next Presidential Medal of Freedom at the Inauguration!

Pretty great way to spend our taxes...right into Rump's pocket.

The Secret Service is required to report its expenditures at Trump's properties to Congress two times a year, but it has failed to file four of its six required reports since 2016.

"I would not be a president who took vacations," he claimed in 2015. "I would not be a president that takes time off."

But Trump has spent more than 342 days at his own properties, or a full third of his entire presidency, according to a running tally by The Post.

When Democrats sought to investigate the costs of Trump's travel, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin refused to turn records over until after the 2020 election.

Trump charged taxpayers nearly $500,000
for Secret Service stays as high as $650 a night: report
The president has falsely claimed taxpayers save lots of money, because the Secret Service stays at his hotels
https://www.salon.com/2020/02/10/tr...-service-stays-as-high-as-650-a-night-report/

Last edited:
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
85118901_10157886111151704_2387953562618429440_o.png

For comparisons' sake, not personal. I question even myself regarding this. Don't you think asking what someone did was symbolic and NOT actual? We look at our own accomplishments before shortcomings, hopefully.

We had a Senator I liked very much just retire for health reasons, most likely. Johnny Isakson was his name. Having communicated with him regarding several different subjects over the years, we all could learn from his example. Why?

First thing he ever accomplished when speaking was praise. He always established good things people did before the bad. He established the assets of a program before the shortcomings. We could all learn from him.

There is good and bad in most of us, if not all of us. When we pick out the bad, we forget all the good someone has done. Nobody wants to admit Trump's accomplishments, much better than Pete Rose, by him and his circle. I am guilty about this regarding Pelosi. Why? She makes my skin crawl. But why? I cannot think of anything she has done positive, but why?

We make choices come election time. Are we just looking beyond the good because we agree with someone else's good? Are we being wise, or are we being selfish? Are we voting for someone because of what our little groups will get or accomplish under the leadership of a specific candidate? Good luck with that. We can hope for the best is all. The current Democratic establishment may have some good sides, but I overlook them. Sound familiar? Hope it does. Say what we want, but most people are set in their ways and will deface the other side whenever they can, thinking what they say may matter. Guess what? It doesn't matter.

In effect, we should look at ourselves and see what we have accomplished or messed up before we judge others. I'm guilty. I can't see anything good with Pelosi, as some here cannot see anything good with Trump. We are blinding our own selves with hatred and don't know it.

A wise man(person) knows when to be quiet. Maybe I'll be wise one day??