[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 53 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

I get by through making fun of it usually. Otherwise it's a pretty despondent situation
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Can't even make jokes about running off to Australia anymore cause the Prime Minister there sat back and watched it turn to ash. I reckon we all should take a page out of the French's book and just go fucking insane... Make Karl proud

And this is a serious post? Then why the reference on when I joined?
It wasn't my intention to make fun, I was making a joke, albeit not the best one ever.
Sorry if it bothered you.

Reactions: Rit4lin
@acd
I agree that it gives the other side ammunition, so on that front I wish she hadn't either.
Everyone has a breaking point, Trump pushes those buttons with ease sometimes.

Pelosi unloads on Trump in private meeting after SOTU standoff
“He shredded the truth, so I shredded his speech,” Pelosi told House Democrats in a closed-door meeting.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...shes-on-trump-after-state-of-the-union-110825

Reactions: Sandie33 and acd
And this is a serious post? Then why the reference on when I joined?
seriously? On what is your opinion on the openness of this forum now as opposed to the past based on given that your avatar shows you joining on Thursday? Furthermore when skarecrow attempted to apologize for giving you a hard time you double down on your implied superiority. If you have an opinion on the topic at hand, state it, if you have evidence to back your opinion and care to share it, share it. If you just want to troll go f your self. (you'll get no apologies from me , sport)

seriously? On what is your opinion on the openness of this forum now as opposed to the past based on given that your avatar shows you joining on Thursday? Furthermore when skarecrow attempted to apologize for giving you a hard time you double down on your implied superiority. If you have an opinion on the topic at hand, state it, if you have evidence to back your opinion and care to share it, share it. If you just want to troll go f your self. (you'll get no apologies from me , sport)

Thank you! You've made my point for me - I do appreciate the effort. Under no set of circumstances can any forum be "open" if folks who do not share the approved opinion get attacked. Those two things simply can't exist at the same time. Joined Thursday, 100 years ago or yesterday that reality is true. And I will presume (accurately or not) that go F yourself is forum speak for I wish you the very very best with all my love? The twinflames forum did the same thing to itself........opinion A took over and the board died, it took about 9 months. And you presume I was expecting apologies why? Sport? The "anti-Christ" would have had more impact. And I will apologize ahead of time for not seeing the implied superiority........

Love,

Larry

LOL......and there are people wondering why the forum isn't as "open" as it used to be? Not too judge mental.
Aside from the arguments you seem to have going on regarding when you joined... What is making you post the above? It's pretty obvious from the title that this small subset of database entries, known as a thread is intended to support the anti-Trump movement. If you are pro-Trump, why even read such a thread? Start your own in his defense! We're INFJs for pete's sake, we do entertain other points of view and many of us may even understand some of what this POTUS is up to. The dude is not 100% bad. He's a politician though, and there are no perfect ones.

Although I will say he reminds me too much of my ex.

Anyone is free to open any thread about any topic/opinion they so wish to share/discuss.
No one is forcing anyone to argue in a thread they personally disagree with.

Aside from the arguments you seem to have going on regarding when you joined... What is making you post the above? It's pretty obvious from the title that this small subset of database entries, known as a thread is intended to support the anti-Trump movement. If you are pro-Trump, why even read such a thread? Start your own in his defense! We're INFJs for pete's sake, we do entertain other points of view and many of us may even understand some of what this POTUS is up to. The dude is not 100% bad. He's a politician though, and there are no perfect ones.

Although I will say he reminds me too much of my ex.

Fair enough. I have a true desire to try and bring humanity TOGETHER (this thread possibly appearing to the contrary). I read such a thread too understand what is transpiring on the forum and potentially why. If one doesn't understand the "why" then making any meaningful attempt at change generally proves fruitless. Also in another thread a question was asked (and I thought valid enough to respond) wondering why the list is not as open and participation is down. Frankly I knew the answer to that as soon as I read it but, that is not the way to travel in trying to offer a different view point. I am not afraid of a fight but I am not a sadist/masochist (no judgement) that I would start a pro-Trump thread. And I certainly concur that politicians are not perfect. It could also be argued that instead of pro-Trump/anti-Trump it could be more productive on a: this seems to be working/that isn't working.

What is frustrating to me is that humanity in general is bright enough to take care of itself however, Religion, Schools, Government etc have done way too good a job of victimizing the citizenry so most think there is nothing they can do, so they don't. Which allows the snowball to keep rolling down the hill gathering momentum. By simple default there has to be decent good thinking folk on here, beyond that if enough time is taken that can be proven - there are some good posts on here in an attempt for the greater good. However, as per usual (and possibly the actual sociologists on here can explain) the squeaking wheels get the most attention and certain sectors of posters are driven out. And when pointed out the name calling and assaults just get ramped up a bit higher until they succeed.

Civil War started by either side is going to be extraordinarily horrifying. Corona - virus has the potential to do a great deal of damage, the deep state is turning out to be beyond words horrifying. Trump is a sexist pig, even if it is true, does not address we are in serious times. Does someone really want to defend that the Intelligence agencies are COMPLETELY of the rails because THIS time they were going after Orange man bad?

In another thread someone suggested following the French and just go insane. Depending on which side of that philosophical fence one is on that can be a good thing for different reasons. However, might it be POSSIBLE for Orange Man Bad folk and Orange Man maybe not so bad group to come together for the mutual good before we start shooting one another? Might it at the very least be worth a TRY? Even if you support Alinksy, a hot Civil War is going to be HORRIFYING.

Thank you for asking.

Larry

We are just blowing off some steam.
But TBH I think it would be refreshing to hear a well reasoned and thoughtful perspective on why someone supports Trump and through what lens they see his actions. If you've read around, you'll see plenty of old pro-Trump threads. But those were all started by people specifically trying to get a rise out of the other side-- not legitimately discuss their position and hear someone else out. (Basically just pro-Trump trolling.) I'd hear you out @larry806q .

at this point there is no rational thought process to support trump. he is supported by senators that have been paid for by the same people that bankroll donny. he has accomplished nothing, and has contributed nothing. .follow the money flowing to Mitch. .

Just want to point out the the House still has time to impeach him again, there are those five counts of obstruction of justice in the Mueller report that are all investigated and ready to go...and then there was the Saudis that shot and killed US service men Pensacola in December, his admin waved them in and then rushed a bunch of Saudis out before the FBI could investigate them. And once he is beat he can be impeached by the next congress...that is actually what should happen rather than a criminal investigation.
JNhU5Tt.gif

We are now in full-blown "Idiocracy" mode...and so soon at that.

Reactions: Stu
We are just blowing off some steam.
But TBH I think it would be refreshing to hear a well reasoned and thoughtful perspective on why someone supports Trump and through what lens they see his actions. If you've read around, you'll see plenty of old pro-Trump threads. But those were all started by people specifically trying to get a rise out of the other side-- not legitimately discuss their position and hear someone else out. (Basically just pro-Trump trolling.) I'd hear you out @larry806q .

I'll take you at your word however, the post following yours pretty much gurantees this goes to disaster instantly.

I am not going to offer any rationalization for this - I am neither that stupid or looking for pain. I will offer some facts that I am extraordinarily confident will be assailed before the ink dries.

Lowest black unemployment EVER.
Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER.
Lowest female unemployment in 70 years.
Attempting to get us out of the endless war syndrome.
Anyone with a retirement plan is WAY ahead of the game in the last 3 years.
If you have an "uncurable" fatal illness you can now try experimental drugs if you'd like.
Taxes are lower.
Wages are raising faster than inflation.
N. Korrea has not been lobbing missiles into the ocean recently.
The ISIS Caliphate (at least the land portion of it) is now gone.
If what has been suggested is true (and I am skeptical) and the AG is doing what they say he is doing, a goodly number of folks on here heads are going to explode.

Again I am very confident that the replies to this will be cringe worthy.

Larry

Reactions: acd and Rit4lin
I take heart the the age of reform that began in the late 1800s and resulted in the anti trust movement, labor law reforms, electoral reforms and the introduction of food safety standards happened at a time of economic prosperity. Granted, the New Deal (which occurred a couple of decades later) was a greatly successful response to an economic existential threat followed by a political/military one. I do see us on the verge of another age of reform followed by an economic/environmental existential threat. I believe we have the institutions, know how and political will to both reform our society into becoming more of the nation we say we want to be and save the human population of the planet (and maybe even a lot of the other species) from the looming environmental crisis.

I'll take you at your word however, the post following yours pretty much gurantees this goes to disaster instantly.

I am not going to offer any rationalization for this - I am neither that stupid or looking for pain. I will offer some facts that I am extraordinarily confident will be assailed before the ink dries.

Lowest black unemployment EVER.
Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER.
Lowest female unemployment in 70 years.
Attempting to get us out of the endless war syndrome.
Anyone with a retirement plan is WAY ahead of the game in the last 3 years.
If you have an "uncurable" fatal illness you can now try experimental drugs if you'd like.
Taxes are lower.
Wages are raising faster than inflation.
N. Korrea has not been lobbing missiles into the ocean recently.
The ISIS Caliphate (at least the land portion of it) is now gone.
If what has been suggested is true (and I am skeptical) and the AG is doing what they say he is doing, a goodly number of folks on here heads are going to explode.

Larry
giphy.gif

Any actual improvements made by Trump are overshadowed by the way he made them, the things he has dismantled and the inhumane way he treats other humans.
What did it cost to boost the stock market - cutting taxes for the rich at the expense of the middle class, gutting the EPA and rolling back clean water and air standards, etc, etc, etc.
It was very clear at the prayer breakfast that he has no concept of love for another human being, he really doesn't know anything about the bible, yet continues to pander to the gullible Christians that follow his every hateful and vile tweet and word - ignore his corruption and believe his daily lies.
I guess kids in cages is cool with you.
I'm no fan of Mitt Romney - but to call for him to be expelled from the Republican party because of his vote is insane.
"You must vote THIS way or you aren't a loyalist and we'll throw you out"
A party of yes-men (and a few women) unable to form their own opinion or too spineless and scared to express it.
A party hardly representative of the diversity in this country - a bunch of old white men on one side and actual women and minorities on the other.
Amazing.

Last edited:

<snip>

Larry

Hi again. I don't quite understand... You wanted a discussion, you had given me a reply that was like you were open to one, and then shut it right down with the above. I personally had not replied as I'm an observer when it comes to politics. I see problems everywhere and have no solutions. In those cases I want others to chime in and add info.

But you are posting what you call facts, refusing to back any of it up and then calling anyone who may dare to question and create discussion cringe worthy.

That's not very polite on any forum.

Last edited:
Any actual improvements made by Trump are overshadowed by the way he made them, the things he has dismantled and the inhumane way he treats other humans.
What did it cost to boost the stock market - cutting taxes for the rich at the expense of the middle class, gutting the EPA and rolling back clean water and air standards, etc, etc, etc.
It was very clear at the prayer breakfast that he has no concept of love for another human being, he really doesn't know anything about the bible, yet continues to pander to the gullible Christians that follow his every hateful and vile tweet and word - ignore his corruption and believe his daily lies.
I guess kids in cages is cool with you.
I'm no fan of Mitt Romney - but to call for him to be expelled from the Republican party because of his vote is insane.
"You must vote THIS way or you aren't a loyalist and we'll throw you out"
A party of yes-men (and a few women) unable to form their own opinion or too spineless and scared to express it.
A party hardly representative of the diversity in this country - a bunch of old white men on one side and actual women and minorities on the other.
Amazing.
Ah Mitt. I do have a soft spot for this guy, and he is the reason I am on the fence as being either Republican or Democrat. He has a brain and uses it. Gotta love a person who has the courage to stand up against the norm.

Ah Mitt. I do have a soft spot for this guy, and he is the reason I am on the fence as being either Republican or Democrat. He has a brain and uses it. Gotta love a person who has the courage to stand up against the norm.
It's is very sad to see Fox news disparage someone for having integrity.
Calling him a leftist spy, etc.
Ridiculous.