The ENTP again. Grass Involved. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The ENTP again. Grass Involved.

I feel really, really weird to answer that, because I don't think her taste of movies, marijuana consumption, or anything else is going to be 100% similar for me. :| :| :|

I think you should find out about it yourself about her, then generate some plan. I mean, tweaking plans according to what might commonly be received is good. But generating plans not created FOR the specific person but made per general interest wouldn't be...great. :|

First bold: Of course not :)

Second bold: I'm trying, trust me :p

Third bold: Exactly what I'm doing, I hate that so many people assumed I was looking for some sort of cookie cutter thing. Idea are ideas, I take everything like I would a grain of salt. I'm just trying to get my mind going with the right thought pattern, She's incredibly difficult to figure out, and I think talking to other people who think "similarly" would really help me achieve this. Every INFJ I have ever met has been a wild ride of emotions in an otherwise emotionless husk that I call my mind. I don't want to lose her, and I want to understand her (which I don't think I ever will, but thats part of the attraction you know?). I originally didn't even know that the other people in my life that I have really connected with were INFJs Until I found out about MBTI and then began asking them all to take the test... Most of them had already... and knew. Now that I know what it is... I noticed all the similarities between them, and now I'm trying to understand...

BTW, so everyone knows, I'm not trying to be rude or mean... I just think some of you have the wrong idea about why I am even here :p much love though.

Last edited:
make your gf this cake

Attachments

• tumblr_l9z63iAOnf1qe21k4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l9z63iAOnf1qe21k4o1_500.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1