The ENTP again. Grass Involved. | INFJ Forum

The ENTP again. Grass Involved.

Ixsportu2er

Regular Poster
Feb 27, 2011
MBTI
Yang
Enneagram
Okay, So if you've seen my threads before. Everything is going great! We're both in love, or I am, and she says she is.

ANYWAYS. My questions for you INFJs.

So I am an ENTP, and she knew that since we started talking, and I don't know if I can talk about this, BUT! She assumed that I did a Medicinal Substance thats been decriminalized in Colorado and California. I do. Do all ENTPs do? (I guess this is either here nor there)

Anyways, she whispered hints about trying it, but I knew she'd never inhale, or inhaling would be complicated, she's so innocent, and I feel like the Antichrist next to her (but this is either here nor there as well).

So I made brownies, and if anyone knows what I'm talking about, I put an O in them, and we split one. Didn't affect me that much, but it sent her to the moon.

The next time we had less, and watched Grandma's Boy, which she said she liked :p (I never pushed her btw, she asked me for all the times, the first time I mentioned that I made them "because" of her, but not "for" her.)

^ and the following time she asked, but didn't eat an entire half. Because the moon can be scary, especially if you've never been.

So she wants to try it for a third time... but go for more. My question is, How does this affect you INFJs? How do you feel about it? I knows everyone is different, but I'm curious as to how you feel!

Also, What movies do you like, I'd say preferably a comedy, We tried fight club the first time, she had never seen it, and I stopped it half way through, it seemed rather violent for the situation. We finished watching it late, and she loves it, but... not a good movie for the situation.

I need movie suggestions. Ideas about the circumstances, I'm sorry If I can't post things like this on the forum, I apologize. I mean to be completely genuine, this isn't a joke or anything. Any ideas are welcome.

Sidenote: What would compel an INFJ to do this with me? She's never tried it before, why now? Why with me? IDK, I'm just kind of blown away by her openness considering how late in the game it is for her, (She's 21 and about to graduate).

Second Sidenote: I love you INFJs I wish I knew a male one of you personally, you'd probably be my best friend. You guys are secretly sadistic, and I love it. I love how I can be my devilish self around you guys, and get snickers. The world is my oyster, and you guys seem to love to watch me bang it against a rock, and then laugh when it falls apart. <3

haha americans are all so funny and innocent with pot
but srsly wtf is an "O"

[MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION] I think O is an ounce of mary juw wanna.

Entp's are hilarious. Do the most random sh*t ever. I think infj's are pretty random and funny too, but entp's are really bold, and shameless.

I don't like pot that much, it's good in small doses, but I think I'm allergic to it, usually only do it when I'm drunk.

~.~

Sidenote: What would compel an INFJ to do this with me? She's never tried it before, why now? Why with me? IDK, I'm just kind of blown away by her openness considering how late in the game it is for her, (She's 21 and about to graduate).

Maybe she hasn't been very comfortable trying it until now, or maybe she hasn't been influenced by anyone else to try it until now. Movies? Pineapple Express, Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke, Dazed and Confused to name a few of my favorites.

I honestly never cared for it until after high school.

Maybe she trusts you. :]

I know if I am venturing into trying a substance I'm not certain how I will react to upon consuming, I either want to be alone, or with one person I trust. This is just for me, not saying it is universally INFJ or anything.

Maybe she hasn't been very comfortable trying it until now, or maybe she hasn't been influenced by anyone else to try it until now. Movies? Pineapple Express, Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke, Dazed and Confused to name a few of my favorites.

I honestly never cared for it until after high school.

I mean, Not just pot movies, I know all the pot movies, but I want to know about what movies INFJ's like in general, Because she hates Will Ferrel. I really like Walk Hard: Dewey Cox, and Tropic Thunder, but Since she doesn't like Will Ferrel, I don't know If she'd enjoy it. She says she wanted to shoot herself after Anchor Man, Which I didn't like it either but *shrug*

Edit:Will Ferrel's type of comedy is what I'm talking about. John C. Riley, Then again, after that one Cartoon Network show I've lost a lot of respect for him.

And do you really think She'll like Pineapple Express?

Her movie flavors scare me :( I like EVERYTHING, she seems picky.

I've been told that watching Anastasia can be pretty crazy during these situations.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zJrcayZ2Jk&feature=related"]YouTube - Once Upon a December (Anastasia)[/ame]

That's apparently a fandub, but it's more about the visuals than anything else, and there are more extravagant/exciting scenes.

I mean, Not just pot movies, I know all the pot movies, but I want to know about what movies INFJ's like in general, Because she hates Will Ferrel. I really like Walk Hard: Dewey Cox, and Tropic Thunder, but Since she doesn't like Will Ferrel, I don't know If she'd enjoy it. She says she wanted to shoot herself after Anchor Man, Which I didn't like it either but *shrug*

Edit:Will Ferrel's type of comedy is what I'm talking about. John C. Riley, Then again, after that one Cartoon Network show I've lost a lot of respect for him.

And do you really think She'll like Pineapple Express?

Her movie flavors scare me :( I like EVERYTHING, she seems picky.

Awe, Zoolander was my next choice ha ha. The Royal Tenenbaums is always good, no? I thought Pineapple Express was hilariously random, but I suppose not everybody likes Seth Rogen's humor either.

Why not just get her to pick the movie?

I smoke weed legally because I have a prescription (I LOVE CALI). Want to laugh: watch Harold and Kumar go to White Castle or Eurotrip. Want to be amazed: watch Planet Earth series.

Certain types of weed really bring out my N function, sometimes too much and I don't like it. To minimize the N dilemma try to get ur hands on a really "clear headed" sativa (like Durban Poison or Mother Sativa). Those seem to work best when I'm outdoors hiking or bike riding. But they can also bring out creativity and make a person appreciate any type of art (music, movies, shows, etc.)

If your goal is to relax after a long day then try some purple. That shit will make you hella lazy tho so only do it at the end of the day when you don't have any plans.

Have fun deflowering your new girlfriend you evil bastard!! jk

Reactions: Jill Hives
I'm an INFJ and I smoke regularly. I'd recommend Pineapple Express, though you have mentioned that she might not like that kind of humor. I'm also a big fan of animated movies, particularly Treasure Planet. Watch some amazing things, like Planet Earth, or documentaries - there's one on marijuana, I don't recall the name at this moment.

Reactions: z523x4gr98j
Okay, So if you've seen my threads before. Everything is going great! We're both in love, or I am, and she says she is.

ANYWAYS. My questions for you INFJs.

So I am an ENTP, and she knew that since we started talking, and I don't know if I can talk about this, BUT! She assumed that I did a Medicinal Substance thats been decriminalized in Colorado and California. I do. Do all ENTPs do? (I guess this is either here nor there)

Anyways, she whispered hints about trying it, but I knew she'd never inhale, or inhaling would be complicated, she's so innocent, and I feel like the Antichrist next to her (but this is either here nor there as well).

So I made brownies, and if anyone knows what I'm talking about, I put an O in them, and we split one. Didn't affect me that much, but it sent her to the moon.

The next time we had less, and watched Grandma's Boy, which she said she liked :p (I never pushed her btw, she asked me for all the times, the first time I mentioned that I made them "because" of her, but not "for" her.)

^ and the following time she asked, but didn't eat an entire half. Because the moon can be scary, especially if you've never been.

So she wants to try it for a third time... but go for more. My question is, How does this affect you INFJs? How do you feel about it? I knows everyone is different, but I'm curious as to how you feel!

Also, What movies do you like, I'd say preferably a comedy, We tried fight club the first time, she had never seen it, and I stopped it half way through, it seemed rather violent for the situation. We finished watching it late, and she loves it, but... not a good movie for the situation.

I need movie suggestions. Ideas about the circumstances, I'm sorry If I can't post things like this on the forum, I apologize. I mean to be completely genuine, this isn't a joke or anything. Any ideas are welcome.

Second Sidenote: I love you INFJs I wish I knew a male one of you personally, you'd probably be my best friend. You guys are secretly sadistic, and I love it. I love how I can be my devilish self around you guys, and get snickers. The world is my oyster, and you guys seem to love to watch me bang it against a rock, and then laugh when it falls apart. <3

Why with you? You're available.
And pot really isn't that intense of a drug you know?
I think you should relax and be less shocked by this.
It's not as if you guys are smoking crystal meth together.

:)

Also, I don't mean to be rude here but you're looking for genuine ideas.

How is an idea genuine if it is not your own?

Reactions: Oranguh

And to randomly add to this. Using ecstasy will probably yield better desired results.

Wow...
You have a real knack for stereotyping. You smoke marijuana so all ENTPs must.
She's an INFJ so this forum will know what kind of movie to pick.
O_O huh?
Just something I have noticed about your posts...

Anyway, I suggest you ask her what she wants to watch or have her bring the movie. That way you get to know her a little better and can discuss what she likes and not what you (or the forum members) think she might like. Just a suggestion.

And I think it's safe to assume that she decided to try this specific substance with you because she trusts you. Good on ya.

Reactions: Bird and Oranguh
Pot basically turns me into a schizoid social recluse. I kinda envy people that have fun with it.

If she's picky about movies, let her choose.

Also, you are not evil, she's just curious, and likely feels comfortable with you. Maybe she just waited for it to be with you because she knew you'd be okay with it. Maybe you're just someone she trusts to be around in case she has a bad reaction to it...I feel the same way when it comes to myself taking hallucinogenics.

But if you really want to know, why don't you ask her?

I feel really, really weird to answer that, because I don't think her taste of movies, marijuana consumption, or anything else is going to be 100% similar for me. :| :| :|

I think you should find out about it yourself about her, then generate some plan. I mean, tweaking plans according to what might commonly be received is good. But generating plans not created FOR the specific person but made per general interest wouldn't be...great. :|

Wow...
You have a real knack for stereotyping. You smoke marijuana so all ENTPs must.
She's an INFJ so this forum will know what kind of movie to pick.
O_O huh?
Just something I have noticed about your posts...

Anyway, I suggest you ask her what she wants to watch or have her bring the movie. That way you get to know her a little better and can discuss what she likes and not what you (or the forum members) think she might like. Just a suggestion.

And I think it's safe to assume that she decided to try this specific substance with you because she trusts you. Good on ya.

Noted, but one thing about my post on this forum is that they are post on this forum. Of course I've used original thought, Of course I don't stereotype all the time, but I do stereotype here because MBTI is nothing but stereotyping/profiling. Of course there is more to people besides personality types, but what indeed attracted me to this forum are INFJs, would you say that most INFJs have SOME things in common?

And about the ENTP thing... I didn't make the assumption about pot... She did, and in fact in my post I asked if it is a common theme: if all ENTPs smoke... I didn't make a statement, I asked, and if it sounded like a statement, It's probably because *she* made the assumption, and was *correct*, so the correlation seemed plausible.

I do not hold these post to be all knowing, I take them in, analyze and decide for myself, as I do with everything.

This is what forums are for, the sharing of ideas and opinions. I read things for ideas, to be my muse, to inspire me. I don't think like INFJ's do, I have the capacity to, and a lot of the ideas presented here have been rolling around in my skull already, but having someone else tell me, or back up my own thoughts to form a consensus really does help.

And of course I asked her what she wants to watch, wouldn't that be my first response? she said, "I want to watch something new that you want to watch", I have over 800 movies on my external, I like ALL movies, Crude, bloody, intelligent, deep, shallow, anything you know? Its the same thing with my music, over 100 gigs of it. I've probed her MANY MANY MANY times about these subjects, She's really hard to read, and doesn't give me straight answers. *shrug*

In any case, We watched Dogma, and Harold/Kumar, I think she might like clerks, but I'm not sure yet. I was also thinking about Blow, although it's not a comedy, it's really really good :p

Last edited:
Reactions: aerosol

We live in Texas, a very conservative area of Texas, She told me that a year ago she wouldn't have given me the time of day if she knew I did smoke... Her parents are the strictest I have ever seen, regardless of drugs, if her parents knew she was with me, it would be chaos. I agree, Pot really isn't that intense of a drug, but to her, her sister, her parents, It is...

Just a back story -- Me and my dad smoke together. My father sells, and has a professional life. Pot isn't a big deal for me, I guess thats why I'm here? because I was trying to understand other people's points of view? Idk

I'm full of genuine ideas, I don't take advice for face value... EVER, It just helps me think. In fact, most of the time when I get advice, I do quite the opposite, I guess it's the anarchy that runs through my blood. I love doing things just to defy people... I've been trying to get better at it.