The coming American civil war. | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

Word is the entire investigation process was under surveillance by the NSA and CIA as well. The Lynch Clinton meeting was one of the highlights but they have more than enough to put the whole crime syndicate away to include Obama. The only question is now, how is it done?

Basically im on whatever side Phil Robertson is on.

Reactions: Skarekrow
C'mon this thread is so old now, where is my damn war. Lets get movin' on this fellas, I need that NWO NOW.

C'mon this thread is so old now, where is my damn war. Lets get movin' on this fellas, I need that NWO NOW.

What you thought there was a short time line? Whats funny is I did not think it would happen soon but certainly with in my lifetime however recent events suggest we may see it with in 5 to 10 years. Attacking law enforcement directly will propel it quickly if it doesn't stop and the administration in charge doesnt become more forceful to stop it. Yes its a prediction and its not like I have not been wrong before. But this falls outside the crime syndicates influence.

recent events suggest we may see it with in 5 to 10 years

Oh ok I'll check back. Thanks for your thorough socio-economic analysis, which I will take at face value.

Oh ok I'll check back. Thanks for your thorough socio-economic analysis, which I will take at face value.
Not sure why you would take an opinion as fact but ok. Future predictions really shouldn't be considered fact.

I have listened to Ann Coulter in the past. She is right about some things and drastically wrong about others. The things she is wrong about are disturbing. Even so, she should be allowed to speak just as every person should be allowed to speak.
We see though that liberals choose to use the violence of which they denounce when it comes to saving our country but champion when it suits them to advance their agenda. Liberals ARE what they say they abhor. This really is no surprise to those outside of the classification.

We are on the brink. I think we will see it escalate quickly now. Trump should have called in the National Guard to assure her being able to speak. Any caught violent protesters should have been thrown in jail, expelled from the school and given criminal records.

Last edited:
I have listened to Ann Coulter in the past. She is right about some things and drastically wrong about others. The things she is wrong about are disturbing. Even so, she should be allowed to speak just as every person should be allowed to speak.
We see though that liberals choose to use the violence of which they denounce when it comes to saving our country but champion when it suits them to advance their agenda. Liberals ARE what they say they abhor. This really is no surprise to those outside of the classification.

We are on the brink. I think we will see it escalate quickly now. Trump should have called in the National Guard to assure her being able to speak. Any caught violent protesters should have been thrown in jail, expelled from the school and given criminal records.

Yeah...just like Kent State!
Badass!

We are on the brink. I think we will see it escalate quickly now.

In "five to ten years" I'll check back again. Kanye will be president by then. Exciting times ahead.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
So, do people still think I am off base on this? Its escalating with no known way to deescalate it. Isn't it reasonable to believe theres only one direction this can go at this point?

So, do people still think I am off base on this? Its escalating with no known way to deescalate it. Isn't it reasonable to believe theres only one direction this can go at this point?
There is always a way to reverse course and deescalate. We are in control of our reactions and impulses. Don't perpetrate inflammatory and violent political rhetoric. Stop accusing the other side of wanting to destroy America. Focus instead on common ground.

There is always a way to reverse course and deescalate. We are in control of our reactions and impulses. Don't perpetrate inflammatory and violent political rhetoric. Stop accusing the other side of wanting to destroy America. Focus instead on common ground.
Sure. But i think we all know that's not going to happen.

Fearon and Laitin looked at 127 civil wars from 1945 to 1999, most often in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. They found that regardless of how ethnically mixed a country is, the likelihood of a civil war decreases as countries get richer. The richest states are almost impervious to civil strife, no matter how multiethnic they might be — think for instance of Belgium, where Flemings and Walloons show almost no inclination to fight it out. And while the poorest countries have the most civil wars, Fearon and Laitin discovered that, oddly enough, it is actually the more homogeneous ones among them that are most likely to descend into violence.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/13/magazine/13wwln_idealab.html

The Fearon and Laitin argument has not gone unchallenged. In a 2004 paper, the Oxford economists Paul Collier and Anke Hoeffler noted that when an ethnic group makes up more than 45 percent but less than 90 percent of a population, strife becomes more likely. Such a group, they reasoned, will be especially tempted to exploit smaller groups.
This could reflect the US racial makeup in a decade

So you're not going to stop or bother to try and find common ground?
That's not what I meant. This isn't about me. It's about the people across the country you hear about in the news. The people enacting the assassination of the President, the people going on sprees of violence in regard not agreeing with a particular view point and then ultimately murder.
Of course I am trying. That's why I continue to try and have open conversations with people whom I disagree with.

Also if you think I am the worse of what you will get from people who have different view points, we are all doomed.
I am calm, rational, thinking. If you can't put up with the way I come across I fear for you.l

Last edited:
Also if you think I am the worse of what you will get from people who have different view points, we are all doomed.
I am calm, rational, thinking. If you can't put up with the way I come across I fear for you.l

No, you're not, wasn't that long ago you were wetting the bed over the prospect of North Korea starting WWIII. That obviously is a no go so you're now prattling on about a possible civil war. You're hyperbolic.