the climate change scam | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

the climate change scam

How can you be certain?

lmb

*Lickin' ma ballz

this site has created an echo chamber which seeks to shout down any other voice

i think a culture of fear has been created where many people feel afraid to share their views

so i guess progress here would be if the wall of abuse and ridicule stopped and an actual discussion could take place

this site has created an echo chamber which seeks to shout down any other voice

i think a culture of fear has been created where many people feel afraid to share their views

so i guess progress here would be if the wall of abuse and ridicule stopped and an actual discussion could take place

So, you're not certain? lmb
Many people discuss many topics here. It would be wise for us discuss, but not expect to "enlighten" anyone. slmb

*Still lickin' ma ballz

It’s a dog-whistle to the anti-immigrant, racist people who make up part of his base.

anti-immigrant or anti-immigration?

there's a difference

on a micro level people can recognise the humanity in each other and get along, but on the macro level we can discuss the various causes and effects of mass immigration

its perfectly possible to have nothing against individual immigrants while at the same time understanding that some people have an ideological agenda and are seeking to weaponise immigration to that end. Don't think for a minute that those people actually give a damn about immigrants they don't. they are simply using them to achieve what they want to achieve

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
By Brian Wheeler Political reporter, BBC News
21 June 2012
The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.
Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development , which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas.

He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

Who else do you know here that is afraid to talk about 5G, central banks and Rothschilds?

And I guess I’ll just get it out there for curiosity’s sake. Are you muir? Something tells me if you were you wouldn’t lie about it.

Who else do you know here that is afraid to talk about 5G, central banks and Rothschilds?

so my experience here is that i have brought some sound information to the forum and been met with a lot of hostility

i'd prefer if people could focus the discussion on the information but it has been repeatedly focussed on attacks against me

when i am on my 'left v's liberal' thread which is making a perfectly reasonable case that within what is termed the 'liberal' left these days are actually full blown communist elements (which was then largely supported by the poll in that thread) i can see below the thread the following threads which lead me to believe that this forum has a problem; that along with the number of 'banned' labels i see under peoples avatars:

1. Members leaving due to Liberal Bias (Part 2)
    the, May 4, 2018, in forum: News and Politics
    Replies:
    Views:
    Lady Jolanda
    May 21, 2018

2. Is the Left Eating Itself?
    Wyote, Jan 23, 2018, in forum: News and Politics
    Replies:
    Views:
    kinglear
    Aug 29, 2018

3. The Unfortunate OverSaturation of Left-Wing Propoganda On this Forum
    Icedream, Dec 11, 2017, in forum: News and Politics
    Replies:
    Views:
    Icedream
    Dec 14, 2017

4. Why is the left and right so paradoxical?
    Darc, Jul 29, 2017, in forum: News and Politics
    Replies:
    Views:
    the
    Aug 28, 2017

5. What to do if one feels left out politically in the cold?
    Darc, Jul 14, 2017, in forum: News and Politics
    Replies:
    Views:
    Milktoast Bandit
    Sep 19, 2017

so my experience here is that i have brought some sound information to the forum and been met with a lot of hostility

i'd prefer if people could focus the discussion on the information but it has been repeatedly focussed on attacks against me

when i am on my 'left v's liberal' thread which is making a perfectly reasonable case that within what is termed the 'liberal' left these days are actually full blown communist elements (which was then largely supported by the poll in that thread) i can see below the thread the following threads which lead me to believe that this forum has a problem; that along with the number of 'banned' labels i see under peoples avatars:

Replies:
    Views:
    Lady Jolanda
    May 21, 2018

Replies:
    Views:
    kinglear
    Aug 29, 2018

Replies:
    Views:
    Icedream
    Dec 14, 2017

Replies:
    Views:
    the
    Aug 28, 2017

Replies:
    Views:
    Milktoast Bandit
    Sep 19, 2017
Uh huh, but are you muir? And you didn’t answer the question.

no i wouldn't say he did those jews any favours

i would say he did zionism favours

many jews did not want to leave europe until the nazis came along. Then many flooded into israel where the zionists wanted them to go

In fact if you look at religious prophecies some people believe that a movement of jews into israel is required for certain things to happen

This isn't my idea...it's part of some peoples religious beliefs

if you want my opinion the freemasons want to build a temple on temple mount and they have manipulated the circumstances required to achieve that. All they need now is to find someway to destroy the al aqsa mosque which of course would cause a backlash from the muslim world

I know all about religious evangelical literalists here in the US...thanks.
And no, I don’t want your opinion.

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle
anti-immigrant or anti-immigration?

Anti-immigrant.
And that big scary “caravan” is not coming to invade anything.
They (women pushing strollers) are coming to claim asylum under UN law of which we are part.

And you can talk all the passive aggressive shit about me you want - I personally think you are insane and need heavy anti-psychotic meds.
(Specifically the kind that control your MIND! Muhahahahaha)

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle

Replies:
    Views:
    Lady Jolanda
    May 21, 2018

Replies:
    Views:
    kinglear
    Aug 29, 2018

Replies:
    Views:
    Icedream
    Dec 14, 2017

Replies:
    Views:
    the
    Aug 28, 2017

Replies:
    Views:
    Milktoast Bandit
    Sep 19, 2017

Thanks for making shit up about me and @Icedream and others while not tagging them so they know you're lying about them.

All of my interactions with you, every single one, has involved political conspiracy. On top of that, you aggressively derail any concept you present yourself as soon as it begins to show any cracks you aren't equipped to refute with all of your bogus material.

You're trying to be everywhere at once with all of this conspiracy stuff.

People have tried in all sorts of ways to help you communicate in more constructive ways but you haven't shown any interest in anything other than yourself and your own agenda which again is very all over the place.

You offer terror and no solutions to that terror. I'm simply not interested, and neither are others here.

Get your mind right. I'm actually on board with discussing all of this stuff, but you're going about it in entirely irrational ways.

@kinglear I have to agree with Wyote here. You have no idea under what context I made this thread over. I have a feeling, though, that even if you did, you would twist it against your opposition. You can say "try me" and prove me right, if you're feeling up to it.

Thanks for making shit up about me and @Icedream and others while not tagging them so they know you're lying about them.

er what?

what shit have i made up about you and icedream?

All of my interactions with you, every single one, has involved political conspiracy.

no what it has involved is me telling you what CNN is not telling you

On top of that, you aggressively derail any concept you present yourself as soon as it begins to show any cracks you aren't equipped to refute with all of your bogus material.

You're trying to be everywhere at once with all of this conspiracy stuff.

People have tried in all sorts of ways to help you communicate in more constructive ways but you haven't shown any interest in anything other than yourself and your own agenda which again is very all over the place.

You offer terror and no solutions to that terror. I'm simply not interested, and neither are others here.

Get your mind right. I'm actually on board with discussing all of this stuff, but you're going about it in entirely irrational ways.

i disagree

i think some people want to shut me up while pretending that they are not trying to shut me up

Last edited: