the climate change scam | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

the climate change scam

well bare in mind that skarekrow has been abusive and hostile to me since i came on the forum and seems to have an ideological agenda that underpins his views whereas i just follow the information to where it leads me

Um, I'm sorry but that is just an obscene and slanderous lie. You're been the ideological devout here, as evidenced by the fact that although countless people have challenged your views in a pretty logical, well-argued and damaging way, you've just ignored them and continued spreading your conspiratorial propaganda. This kind of blindness is absolutely typical of ideological devouts. There has not been an atom of logic or originality in what you have been spouting.

To be more specific about your ideology, it is an unfortunately familiar far-right blend. You believe that world power is held by an obscure blend of Jews, Freemasons, Communists, and their various "allies". In other words, you display all the traits of conspiratorial right-wing extremism. You're lucky that this forum is tolerant enough to let you express your antisemitism and generally delirious worldview in such a carefree manner.

Um, I'm sorry but that is just an obscene and slanderous lie. You're been the ideological devout here, as evidenced by the fact that although countless people have challenged your views in a pretty logical, well-argued and damaging way, you've just ignored them and continued spreading your conspiratorial propaganda. This kind of blindness is absolutely typical of ideological devouts. There has not been an atom of logic or originality in what you have been spouting.

i have answered to peoples points when they have been made

if you simply dismiss my points as 'conspiratorial propaganda' then its you who is dismissing not the other way around

To be more specific about your ideology, it is an unfortunately familiar far-right blend. You believe that world power is held by an obscure blend of Jews, Freemasons, Communists, and their various "allies". In other words, you display all the traits of conspiratorial right-wing extremism. You're lucky that this forum is tolerant enough to let you express your antisemitism and generally delirious worldview in such a carefree manner.

what do you mean by 'the world'
when you say 'the world' is held by those people what do you mean?

do you mean the central banks? do you mean the royal families? do you mean the big corporations? do you mean the governments? do you mean the media? do you mean the intelligence services?

you are being very vague. zero in on something and we can take a look at it

This is them now taking geoengineering mainstream:

Could thinning out high-altitude clouds combat climate change? Scientists reveal radical plan to cool the atmosphere
Researchers say 'cloud thinning' could be a promising geoengineering strategy
The plan would be to shoot powder over cirrus clouds, causing ice to drop
This would thin out their coverage, altering their radiative effects over Earth
While it could have effects on rainfall, it's less significant than with other plans
By Cheyenne Macdonald For Dailymail.com
Published: 22:53, 7 November 2018 | Updated: 22:53, 7 November 2018

As Earth continues to move toward a warmer climate, scientists are working to develop strategies to artificially cool the planet in the case that the situation becomes truly dire. But, many of these geoengineering tactics come with their own set of consequences, including changes in precipitation that could trigger droughts in some parts of the world.

In a new assessment of three commonly discussed geoengineering techniques, researchers have found that a method known as ‘cloud thinning’ could be our best bet. The team also examined the idea of injecting aerosols into the stratosphere to ‘deflect more sunlight back to space,’ and seeding marine stratocumulus clouds in a strategy known as ‘cloud brightening,’ causing them to reflect more sunlight. The findings are published in the Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres.In the study, the researchers found that all three of these geoengineering strategies altered average global precipitation in their simulations.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...e-change-Scientists-propose-radical-plan.html

Geoengineering may be used to combat global warming, experts say
IPCC authors suggest there is high agreement that injection of chemicals into stratosphere could help limit rises

Full report: We have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe, warns UN

Jonathan Watts
Mon 8 Oct 2018 16.22 BST
The world may increasingly look to geoengineering in the wake of the latest UN climate report, which says it could be adopted as a temporary “remedial measure” if the world heads towards dangerous levels of warming.

The authors of the new 1.5C study by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change say there is high agreement that the injection of millions of tonnes of sulphur dioxide into the stratosphere could help limit temperature rises to the most ambitious target of the Paris accord.

But the authors warn there are major uncertainties about the social, environmental and ecological impacts, which mean the world would be far better off if policymakers strengthened natural cooling systems such as forest cover and accelerated efforts to reduce carbon emissions.

The lengthy document – which was approved at the weekend by all 195 nations in the UN – mentions several options for man-made interference in climate systems, including ocean fertilisation, carbon dioxide removal, marine cloud brightening, cirrus cloud thinning and ground-based albedo modification.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/08/geoengineering-global-warming-ipcc

giphy.gif

Geoengineering could have 'catastrophic consequences': Schemes to control climate change could backfire, warn scientists
Geoengineering is the deliberate manipulation of environmental processes
Techniques include reflecting sunlight from space, adding lime to the oceans, and irrigating vast expanses of the deserts to grow trees
Report said geoengineering would be unable to prevent average surface temperatures from rising more than 2°C (3.6°F) by 2100
By Ellie Zolfagharifard
Published: 18:37, 26 February 2014 | Updated: 21:12, 26 February 2014

Schemes to deliberately manipulate the Earth’s climate could prove useless, and at worst harmful, claims a new study. The strategies include reflecting sunlight from space, adding lime to the oceans, and irrigating vast expanses of the North African and Australian deserts to grow trees. Known as geoengineering, ideas such as these have gained popularity with some governments attempting to meet their carbon emission targets while still producing cheap energy.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...e-backfire-warn-scientists.html#ixzz59YsESEXm

Controversial plan to artificially cool the planet by firing aerosols into the atmosphere might NOT be as risky as thought, experts claim
Some scientists have proposed using aerosols to reflect radiation and cool Earth
But, a study earlier this year claimed it could backfire by making warming worse
If the technique were abruptly stopped, it would cause warming at faster rate
Scientists now say that this worst-case scenario, while scary, is not very likely
By Cheyenne Macdonald For Dailymail.com
Published: 22:07, 12 March 2018 | Updated: 22:15, 12 March 2018

As the world grapples with different strategies to mitigate the warming climate, few have sparked such controversy in recent times as solar geoengineering. The proposed plan would use aerosols, fired into the stratosphere with high-flying aircraft, to cool the planet by blocking radiation from the sun.

In a new paper published to the journal Earth’s Future, a pair of researchers from the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies in Potsdam, Germany and the John A Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at Harvard University explain that the current analyses focus on the worst-case scenario.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ol-Earth-NOT-risky-thought.html#ixzz59ddmOnUR

do you admit that the UN is talking now about spraying aerosols into the atmosphere using planes?

look at the newspaper articles and studies above and then tell me whether or not they are discussing this...

the 'conspiracy theory' of geoengineering discussed IN THE CONGRESS:

Subcommittee on Environment and Subcommittee on Energy Hearing - Geoengineering: Innovation, Research, and Technology
Date:
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - 10:00am
Subcommittees:

Subcommittee on Energy (115th Congress)
Subcommittee on Environment (115th Congress)

View attachment 45637
my cousin's cousin posted this on FB, I had to share

this is patently false as the billionaires are all behind the carbon scam

Rockefeller family charity to withdraw all investments in fossil fuel companies
Started by John D Rockefeller – who made his fortune from oil – the fund singled out ExxonMobil, calling the world’s largest oil company ‘morally reprehensible’
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...fossil-fuel-companies-oil-coal-climate-change

a call to action...

What are you doing or planning to do about all of this information you are sharing? How will you stop these atrocities? Just knowing about these secrets is not enough. There must be a next step...

Duh milky, relentlessly textwalling us on INFJ’s is the only way to save us sheep from the big red machine. Way to bite the hand that feeds you!

a call to action...

What are you doing or planning to do about all of this information you are sharing? How will you stop these atrocities? Just knowing about these secrets is not enough. There must be a next step...

Duh milky, relentlessly textwalling us on INFJ’s is the only way to save us sheep from the big red machine. Way to bite the hand that feeds you!

so as we all know the west is very divided at the moment with people all arguing with each other

so what i'd like is for people to recognise that the things im speaking about that are going on in the background behind all this political theatre like chemtrailing or the 5G SMART grid will affect us all

it doesn't matter what your skin colour is these technologies will fuck you up regardless

so really the things i'm talking about are the perfect way to unite everyone in common cause against what is a REAL and increasingly proveable threat

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
((And the Jews were put into ghettos...their property and lives stolen...they were still forced from their homes by anti-jewish sentiment...Hitler did not do the Jews any favors...but nice try.))

no i wouldn't say he did those jews any favours

i would say he did zionism favours

many jews did not want to leave europe until the nazis came along. Then many flooded into israel where the zionists wanted them to go

In fact if you look at religious prophecies some people believe that a movement of jews into israel is required for certain things to happen

This isn't my idea...it's part of some peoples religious beliefs

if you want my opinion the freemasons want to build a temple on temple mount and they have manipulated the circumstances required to achieve that. All they need now is to find someway to destroy the al aqsa mosque which of course would cause a backlash from the muslim world

Last edited:
so really the things i'm talking about are the perfect way to unite everyone in common cause against what is a REAL and increasingly proveable threat

Have you received this kind of blow back from the other places you've shared this information or has everyone else united to put an end to it? Where else have you attempted to supply the population with this knowledge?

Have you received this kind of blow back from the other places you've share this information or has everyone else united to put an end to it? Where else have you attempted to supply the population with this knowledge?

the more eloquent people usually begin to get it and you notice a shift occur

they are the people who have the nous to think for themselves so while the others engage in the circus of public ridicule they will take the time to actually look through some of the information

there are however some people who have hidden agendas and there will never be any reasoning with those people because they have malevolent intent

the more eloquent people usually begin to get it and you notice a shift occur

they are the people who have the nous to think for themselves so while the others engage in the circus of public ridicule they will take the time to actually look through some of the information

there are however some people who have hidden agendas and there will never be any reasoning with those people because they have malevolent intent

What do you do when you realize the people lack the intellect or are otherwise indifferent to the information you present?