The Blacklist | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Blacklist

I can't wait to watch it when I get home!!!!!!!weeeeeeeee!

So...red is her father. (I mean...she SHOULD be able to figure this out- she is an FBI profiler! I knew this like...the first episode!!!)

Tom knows- but did he tell her?

Berlin is still alive...but did Red do that to his daughter? And if so, why?

Gotta say, i was a bit disappointed...this seems more like a second to last episode for a season.

So...red is her father. (I mean...she SHOULD be able to figure this out- she is an FBI profiler! I knew this like...the first episode!!!)

No...But he did pull her out of the fire which killed her father

Tom knows- but did he tell her?

Tom has been lied to with the truth.

Berlin is still alive...but did Red do that to his daughter? And if so, why?

good question

Gotta say, i was a bit disappointed...this seems more like a second to last episode for a season.

These shows always get more convoluted as they go on

No...But he did pull her out of the fire which killed her father

Ooooooooooooo!!! I didn't think of that possibility. Guess I'm not an FBI profiler after all! Do you think there is any connection between her and Berlin? What was Red's connection to her father?

Ooooooooooooo!!! I didn't think of that possibility. Guess I'm not an FBI profiler after all! Do you think there is any connection between her and Berlin? What was Red's connection to her father?

I suspect that if her father is alive he is Berlin
[/QUOTE]

I suspect that if her father is alive he is Berlin
[/QUOTE]

who do you think is the girl in the locket? Her mother? Stu, you're good at this!

idk

new season, new theories. What do you all think?

What is the Blacklist?

Gotta say.....I'm not feeling the new season.

What do you think?

only seen the first episode so far so, idk..

I still think Spader does an excellent job acting. Harold looks a lot different with a beard.

Still not sold on Liz's performance. Something about her role or her acting..i don't know, i just have a hard time buying the whole "badass FBI agent but technically i have a PhD in psychoanalysis" thing.

only seen the first episode so far so, idk..

I still think Spader does an excellent job acting. Harold looks a lot different with a beard.

Still not sold on Liz's performance. Something about her role or her acting..i don't know, i just have a hard time buying the whole "badass FBI agent but technically i have a PhD in psychoanalysis" thing.

Spader is the only reason I'm watching it. I agree, Lizzy is just not fitting for me.

After the 2nd episode I'm a bit confused. I feel the plot went from simple and interesting to follow, to "wtf?" ... but it could just be me

Spader is the only reason I'm watching it. I agree, Lizzy is just not fitting for me.
After the 2nd episode I'm a bit confused. I feel the plot went from simple and interesting to follow, to "wtf?" ... but it could just be me

Agree with you both, not sure I'm feeling the new season. Spader is good as usual, but I feel as if he doesn't have enough people around him who match his gravitas. Last season was much better especially the middle of the season. I'm not sure I'm sold on the new Moussad agent, who seems like she could also be a love interest for Red. But then he goes through all this trouble for his wife, who he is estranged from, so rescuing her just doesn't make sense. Although I do notice a resemblance between Lizzie and his wife. I am not sure if that's a hint. Maybe the wife is not being saved for her own sake, but for some other purpose Red has in store probably.

Megan Boone still seems to be a weak link, but I am not sure if that's her fault or how her character was written. As long as Red seems like a nanny or babysitter for Liz on these international crimes with people on the blacklist, it's going to be tough to take her seriously. Red seems like a dad who is always near to the playground just so that he is there to catch his daughter Liz just in case she falls off the balance beams.

I think the problem with Boone's character was that we didn't get a chance to see her character be the expert FBI profiler that she is supposed to be before she was whisked away to work with Red. Seems as if she was a lower level recruit, a bit out of place, compared to everyone else in the FBI. The show just did a poor job of establishing her credibility as a profiler before having her work with Red.

So, I have a new theory about why Megan Boone/Lizzie isn't clicking with everyone. I think it's because she is one of those actors/characters who are reactors. They don't have a well defined personality, they instead look, observe and respond to their environments. They don't have a preset way of being or thinking. They are chameleons or reflectors. She doesn't have a well defined character outside of how others see or value her. That's how we came to know her, based on the FBI's need to use her to uncover the mystery of Red. She's always just been a tool in someone's toolbox. We don't know who she is or have an identity for her outside of how she's being used by the FBI. Even her life with Tom was a lie. The only thing we knew about her is that she wasn't ready for a family, and didn't know who she was and why Red chose her. There are too many unknowns for us to connect. She is illusive.