The Blacklist | INFJ Forum

The Blacklist

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Anyone watch? What do you think of Red and Lizzie's relationship? How about her husband? What secret do you think he prevented Lizzie's father from revealing?
MV5BNTIxODc2Mzk3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTE5MjQxMDE%40._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

OMG!! LOVE the show! LOVE it!!

I think Red is Lizzie's father, and her other 'father' (the man who took her in after the fire) was going to tell her that Red is her dad. I think he didn't tell her when she asked, because he know that there was a mole and if the mole knew she was related to him, he'd use her against him.

I think her husband is bad...he's got to be. What do you think? Have you seen this week's episode? If so:

<<Spoiler>> what do you think this new girl is all about? Clearly she's trying to break the marriage up, but why? And is she a spy? <<Spoiler>>

OMG!! LOVE the show! LOVE it!!

I think Red is Lizzie's father, and her other 'father' (the man who took her in after the fire) was going to tell her that Red is her dad. I think he didn't tell her when she asked, because he know that there was a mole and if the mole knew she was related to him, he'd use her against him.

I think her husband is bad...he's got to be. What do you think? Have you seen this week's episode? If so:

<<Spoiler>> what do you think this new girl is all about? Clearly she's trying to break the marriage up, but why? And is she a spy? <<Spoiler>>

Good to see another fan! Umm, didn't look at the spoiler because I'm still in the middle of the current episode. I don't think Red is her father. I think he could be related but not sure how. Of course, he is protecting her big time. Her husband is definitely a crook, not sure how he connects. Thought Red would have killed him by now but for some reason he kept him alive. I think Red is protecting her from someone on the blacklist. I like that the relationship between them is uncertain.

I also love how they reworked Liz's character for this season. Less of a victim, and a little more aware.

OMG...do you think her dad could be on the blacklist??? ....oOooOoooOOOOoo....I wonder why he feels so attached to her, and why he feels the need to protect her? I'd love to know your thoughts on the spoiler after you see the rest of the episode!! It's soooo soooooooooooooo good!

OMG...do you think her dad could be on the blacklist??? ....oOooOoooOOOOoo....I wonder why he feels so attached to her, and why he feels the need to protect her? I'd love to know your thoughts on the spoiler after you see the rest of the episode!! It's soooo soooooooooooooo good!

I am not sure I think her dad's on the blacklist. I have a theory that maybe her dad passed and Red, out of respect or love for her dad, was charged with her care. I think maybe Red and her dad were extremely close and maybe he made some kind of promise to care for Lizzie. But I think this is because Lizzie is far more significant or important than she realizes. She could be the daughter of someone who is huge. I think she is a major asset, especially to the FBI. I don't think Lizzie or the FBI really know how big a deal she is. I will definitely try to finish watching it tonight and post about the spoiler! *intrigued* :D

OMG I love this show. I still think Red could be her dad. I think that Ressler's ex/now new love interest is somehow involved with some of the shadiness. I thought Meera was the mole as soon as we found out there was a mole. I think Red left Lizzie with her adoptive father after the fire because of their friendship, and because I think the fire was an attempt to destroy Reddington and family. Tom is shady. Can't figure him out. I want him to be a good guy, but I think he either is a bad guy or that he will be seduced by the substitute teacher/artist who has been paid by either Reddington or a Blacklister to kill him. Just my theories. I can't get enough of this show. I about died when they went on break.

OMG I love this show. I still think Red could be her dad. I think that Ressler's ex/now new love interest is somehow involved with some of the shadiness. I thought Meera was the mole as soon as we found out there was a mole. I think Red left Lizzie with her adoptive father after the fire because of their friendship, and because I think the fire was an attempt to destroy Reddington and family. Tom is shady. Can't figure him out. I want him to be a good guy, but I think he either is a bad guy or that he will be seduced by the substitute teacher/artist who has been paid by either Reddington or a Blacklister to kill him. Just my theories. I can't get enough of this show. I about died when they went on break.

ooo!! Do you think Red used the Alchemist during the fire to make people believe Red's family was all killed? Or was the Alchemist too young?? ...and I guess that wouldn't explain the burns she received.

So the fake passports and stuff that she found in the house- do you think they were his? A plant? Do you think he might be a reformed spy?

/hides before spoilers...

Reactions: say what
ooo!! Do you think Red used the Alchemist during the fire to make people believe Red's family was all killed? Or was the Alchemist too young?? ...and I guess that wouldn't explain the burns she received.

So the fake passports and stuff that she found in the house- do you think they were his? A plant? Do you think he might be a reformed spy?

I didn't even think about that!! Not sure about the Alchemist, because like you said, he may be too young. Or maybe he's genetically modified himself to be younger. O.O Or something.

I don't know about the box in the floor. I still kind of think it was planted. But I guess it all boils down to what Red's intentions are, which we still don't know. Because Tom could be a good guy, but Red may have a secret agenda in making him look like a criminal. Or Tom could be bad, and Red really is looking out for Lizzie by warning her that Tom is not what he seems.

I didn't even think about that!! Not sure about the Alchemist, because like you said, he may be too young. Or maybe he's genetically modified himself to be younger. O.O Or something.

I don't know about the box in the floor. I still kind of think it was planted. But I guess it all boils down to what Red's intentions are, which we still don't know. Because Tom could be a good guy, but Red may have a secret agenda in making him look like a criminal. Or Tom could be bad, and Red really is looking out for Lizzie by warning her that Tom is not what he seems.

Honestly, I don't know if Tom is a bad guy. So far, he seems more like a victim in some sense. Maybe he is a bad guy gone good. He really seems to love Lizzie. Maybe Red is just being an overprotective father figure, and tormenting him was just to make sure Tom was not a threat to Lizzie.

But yeah, I didn't think about what Red's experience with the Alchemist has been. Sounds like Red has used the alchemist, but not sure how. Maybe Red had himself genetically engineered to look like someone else, but who I'm not sure. I think Lizzie may know him from her childhood but because he's altered his face, he's not recognizable. For all we know, Red could be her grandfather, but genetically altered himself to look younger.

This is so crazy!!!

There's like little bits of information laid out!

I really don't want Red to have set up Tom!! Red can't be bad at all! I will always believe he has the best intentions!! <3 <3

I personally thing Tom is bad....or at least started off bad. I can see him having tried to escape his previous life, and now wanting a normal life with her. I wouldn't be surprised if he started off on a mission that involved Lizzie...but is not in love with her. I would like that little love twist!

I also think Tom knows about Red somehow. When they met outside the hospital, it seemed like they kind of 'knew' each other, or at least 'of' each other!

LOVE the show.

So, finally got caught up.

Spoilers AHEAD:

[spoilers] Not surprised that Mira is the mole. The way they wrote her character made it too obvious that she didn't fit in somehow. What I am surprised by is the preview for the next show where it seems she has her own agenda besides the one she's ordered to fulfill by whoever is paying her. Her interaction with Red looks all kinds of interesting. Unfortunately, I feel a little bad for Tom because he seems to have been the good, patient husband who is ready to start a family, but Lizzie's work with Red has taken over their lives. Next episode will definitely be interesting [/spoilers]

So, finally got caught up.

Spoilers AHEAD:

[spoilers] Not surprised that Mira is the mole. The way they wrote her character made it too obvious that she didn't fit in somehow. What I am surprised by is the preview for the next show where it seems she has her own agenda besides the one she's ordered to fulfill by whoever is paying her. Her interaction with Red looks all kinds of interesting. Unfortunately, I feel a little bad for Tom because he seems to have been the good, patient husband who is ready to start a family, but Lizzie's work with Red has taken over their lives. Next episode will definitely be interesting [/spoilers]

<spoilers> I agree. I'm not surprised Mira is the mole- but I think there's more to it. I think she's going to be a lasting character. I think there's certainly a story behind it, and Red is going to end up help her (her/him as well), and she'll turn out to be a good guy, having to have to done something bad. I'm excited to see the episode thought! I think it'll be interesting! Perhaps she's the mole, but she thinks there's another mole? Or someone worse in the division? It'll be interesting I think! I don't know! I think there's something behind Tom! Why were those people watching them, anyways??? I think there's more to Tom! Or at least I hope! My only concern is if Mira is actually good, then Tom can't be another "good bad guy"..there would be too many!! <spoiler>

Also, when is something not a spoiler?? After it airs!?

So, what do you guys think of the most recent episode. It was kinda intense with all this:
Red murders Diane Fowler, the FBI boss. Meera is still alive. Lizzie decided it wasn't the right time to adopt which could mean the couple's break up since Tom confides in his new artist admirer

interesting stuff

Last edited:
Red murders Mr. Kaplan. Mira is still alive. Lizzie decided it wasn't the right time to adopt which could mean the couple's break up since Tom confides in his new artist admirer

WHOA!

i thought Mr. K was Red's cleaner, and i thought i saw her in the last epi. i might have missed something though. i also wanna know more about Tom's alleged ex-lover who was that girl who was also on Revenge.

i am still weirded out by the box.

who was the apple guy again and who was he working for??

I don't think he killed Mr. K (that's the little lady who cleans up, right?) ... he killed the big boss lady at the FBI because she was behind letting the bad guys into the HQ. But I didn't really catch their dialogue. It seemed like she was saying that she was doing it for a purpose, which might have been good? I missed the last few minutes because I was working! oops!!

Yeah! I totally think Tom is going to rebound with that girl. Do you think he knows her? Is she his ex-lover? I'm a bit confused as to whether that's the ex-lover he had and therefore knows who she is, or if she's using the knowledge of his ex-lover to seduce him. Either way, I think they're going to end up together and Lizzy and him will have to get through that!

I'm still going with the fact that he's bad. He's cute...but he's bad!

who was the apple guy again and who was he working for??

I'm not sure!! I'm wondering about that as well!!! And guesses/theories?

I don't think he killed Mr. K (that's the little lady who cleans up, right?) ... he killed the big boss lady at the FBI because she was behind letting the bad guys into the HQ. But I didn't really catch their dialogue. It seemed like she was saying that she was doing it for a purpose, which might have been good? I missed the last few minutes because I was working! oops!!

Yeah! I totally think Tom is going to rebound with that girl. Do you think he knows her? Is she his ex-lover? I'm a bit confused as to whether that's the ex-lover he had and therefore knows who she is, or if she's using the knowledge of his ex-lover to seduce him. Either way, I think they're going to end up together and Lizzy and him will have to get through that!

yeah, I posted the wrong character name. Let me update my spoilers.

is the substitute teacher the same person as the Gina Zanetakos character (that was the alleged ex-lover i was talking about)? did they recast her? if not, i don't care about the substitute teacher. Lizzie will eat her for breakfast, lol.

at first i thought the apple guy was hired by the FBI. i'm not so sure now.