The Blacklist | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Blacklist

is the substitute teacher the same person as the Gina Zanetakos character (that was the alleged ex-lover i was talking about)? did they recast her? if not, i don't care about the substitute teacher. Lizzie will eat her for breakfast, lol.

at first i thought the apple guy was hired by the FBI. i'm not so sure now.

OH MAN!!! I forgot about Gina!!!! I was confused- not I'm slightly less confused! haha but still confused!!

I don't think they recasted her- because isn't she in custody?? The teacher is someone bad- because why was she practising introducing herself? There's something up there!

was it not on this week!?!?! :(

in my opinion, Red is ultimately good, seeing himself as a feudal lord with the responsibility to mete out justice without sentimentality. He is primarily concerned with the welfare of those in his organization, notice how he kissed the cheek of Mr Kaplan and the promise he made to the dude he suffocated. He is also under the thumb of the organization that the Senator represents. We can assume that they are a Muir class (no offense) super organization. More than likely they are responsible for the death of his natural family. Agent Keen must be the key to taking them down, something that even they don't see. Her husband is as bad as the day is long.

I like your observations and theory, [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION]!

So, what do you all think of the last episode "Madeline Pratt"?

Just finished 01x06.

No spoilers!

James Spader is such a good/interesting actor. Not sure how I feel about Boone though.

I still say Red did not set up Tom, but Tom's working for someone else, maybe Russians or DHS.

I agree with you [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION]!

Reactions: rawr
honestly I think Tom is actually the innocent one in this *don't hurt me* :D He seems to be acting like any husband would who wants to have a family and has a spouse who's work is their life. Why should he keep waiting around for her? I understand she is not in control of her job situation but he's pretty much been the faithful husband. I have seen nothing yet to prove that he is trying to hurt her in any way. Just my two cents.

honestly I think Tom is actually the innocent one in this *don't hurt me* :D He seems to be acting like any husband would who wants to have a family and has a spouse who's work is their life. Why should he keep waiting around for her? I understand she is not in control of her job situation but he's pretty much been the faithful husband. I have seen nothing yet to prove that he is trying to hurt her in any way. Just my two cents.

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong about Tom.
Tom was hired to be her husband for the last two years.

The next episode is gonna be soo hot.

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong about Tom.
Tom was hired to be her husband for the last two years.

The next episode is gonna be soo hot.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MIND BLOWN*

OMG!!! Tom!! SO BAD!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT.......I think it'll be a twist- I think he actually loves her. He's SO hot!!!!!!! LIZZY!! AHH!! So last week, did Red confirm that he's her dad?? That story he told, isn't that what happened to Lizzy??

just finished 01x09 and 01x10 (Anslo Garrick 1 & 2) - the best episodes yet, in my opinion. The acting with Restler and Reddington in the last 15 minutes was fantastic on 01x09!

Ooooh, did you all see this week's episode? Tom is
is a killer. He murders his fake admirer and the guy Red contracted to watch/kill Tom. So, Red was right. Apparently, Tom who seemed innocent all season can take someone out without flinching.

Ooooh, did you all see this week's episode? Tom is
is a killer. He murders his fake admirer and the guy Red contracted to watch/kill Tom. So, Red was right. Apparently, Tom who seemed innocent all season can take someone out without flinching.

I KNOW!! But...BUT....I think Tom actually loves her. There's something about the way he told that woman "my wife" and talked about Lizzie that makes me think otherwise. Plus, he thinks that Red sent those guys to kill him - but I don't think he did, wasn't it the people who were watching them that did it? I think he thinks Red is going to harm Lizzie- that's why he's so bent on killing Red!! I think he's going to turn out to be a good guy, in love with Lizzie!!! I missed the end with the ballet - what was that about!!?! He was watching a young girl dance? Kind of creepy...

I KNOW!! But...BUT....I think Tom actually loves her. There's something about the way he told that woman "my wife" and talked about Lizzie that makes me think otherwise. Plus, he thinks that Red sent those guys to kill him - but I don't think he did, wasn't it the people who were watching them that did it? I think he thinks Red is going to harm Lizzie- that's why he's so bent on killing Red!! I think he's going to turn out to be a good guy, in love with Lizzie!!! I missed the end with the ballet - what was that about!!?! He was watching a young girl dance? Kind of creepy...

Yeah, that last part was confusing too. I like your theory and it makes me wonder how they're going to write Tom's reveal to Lizzie. I think I need to rewatch the episode. But this definitely changes things. Many people were saying the show was getting boring and that Red was the only interesting character. Well, Tom definitely brung it this week. Now I really want to see what happens next.

Yeah, that last part was confusing too. I like your theory and it makes me wonder how they're going to write Tom's reveal to Lizzie. I think I need to rewatch the episode. But this definitely changes things. Many people were saying the show was getting boring and that Red was the only interesting character. Well, Tom definitely brung it this week. Now I really want to see what happens next.

BORING!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is great! I'm interested in knowing more about the side characters as well!!

But...Red is AMAZING!! <3

I think the ballet thing was about his daughter. If you noticed, he wrote in the letter to Ressler (who just found out that his dead girlfriend was with child) that her death will be the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up, until one day, it will be the second. Then they cut to the ballet thing. So it makes me think they were talking about Ressler someday being a father.

I have to admit I was shocked to see Tom kill the two people. But I do agree that he appears to have real feelings for Lizzie. I don't know if that would be enough for him to try and spare her. And I'm still confused as to what everyone's interest in Lizzie is.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!

so does she know Red's her father now?? What do you think about Tom??? I think he's turned good. He actually fell in love with her, and now he's trying to protect her!!!

well that finale brought an annoying lack of answers...

I need to get caught up, I haven't been paying attention in a while.

Reactions: rawr