TEST: Your Strongest Mental Ability | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

TEST: Your Strongest Mental Ability

So tell of your verbal prowess?

Well, I learned English pretty much on my own via exposure to various media in English and I plan to attain certification of proficiency at some point in the future. I also have a decent comprehension of spoken and written Spanish though my grasp of grammar is insufficient when it comes to speaking and my confidence is lacking as well. Still, if it weren't for my laziness I could probably attain an intermediate level.

Well, I learned English pretty much on my own via exposure to various media in English and I plan to attain certification of proficiency at some point in the future. I also have a decent comprehension of spoken and written Spanish though my grasp of grammar is insufficient when it comes to speaking and my confidence is lacking as well. Still, if it weren't for my laziness I could probably attain an intermediate level.

I think all that sounds pretty damn awesome if you ask me.
I’m horrible at learning languages though I love to read and to write.

This "test" keeps booting me out and its pretty annoying....

Logic

504e4fa8-d2f7-45f7-8426-5995e48de92d.jpg

It looks less like he's being logical and more like he's trying to tear his face off.

Peppermint, do you mind me asking what your first language is? your way of writing english is just beautiful. very precise and elegant but never toneless.

"Your strongest mental ability is intuition. Your thinking is guided by your strong intuition that never leads you astray. You have a remarkable gut instinct that always points you in the right direction. You have a kind of sixth sense that enables you to know how things are going to work out. You easily 'read' people and you often make decisions simply based on your instinct with no logical reasoning. You know what feels right for you and you won't compromise when it comes to your intuition. Your intuitive thinking is extraordinary and clearly your strongest mental ability."

Creativity

Your strongest mental ability is creativity. You're a creative, entrepreneurial and ground breaking thinker. You're problem solving skills are unique and you always find new and creative ways to approach old problems. You're thinking is out of the box, making you an essential voice in any creative endeavour. You see the world through a rare lens and you beat to the sound of your own drum. You can't be forced into any boxes and you'll always strive to shake things up with you're creativity!

Abstract Thinking

bfb7bd48-9e5a-4e71-8df5-6c5ac574d0c2.jpg

Abstract thinking is your strong mental ability! You're a true artist at heart. Even if you don't create some kind of art, you see the world through a unique lens that is not only rare but irresistible. People are drawn to your quirky personality, your passionate thinking and your ability to grasp abstract concepts and emotions. For you the world isn't black and white and rules are simply guidelines. Abstract thinkers are able to reflect on events and ideas, and on attributes and relationships separate from the objects that have those attributes or share those relationships. This makes your artistic and philosophical potential absolutely through the roof!

definitely right about the quirky part :mhula:

Peppermint, do you mind me asking what your first language is? your way of writing english is just beautiful. very precise and elegant but never toneless.

It's Serbian.

Thank you for the compliment :). Sometimes I'm insecure about my command of the language.

Reactions: drummergirlbk
It's Serbian.

Thank you for the compliment :). Sometimes I'm insecure about my command of the language.

youre welcome. and, dont be insecure. i would never have guessed that english is not your first language. you write it more proficiently than many people who do have it as their first.

Creativity

Your strongest mental ability is creativity. You're a creative, entrepreneurial and ground breaking thinker. You're problem solving skills are unique and you always find new and creative ways to approach old problems. You're thinking is out of the box, making you an essential voice in any creative endeavour. You see the world through a rare lens and you beat to the sound of your own drum. You can't be forced into any boxes and you'll always strive to shake things up with you're creativity!

Abstract thinking is your strong mental ability! You're a true artist at heart. Even if you don't create some kind of art, you see the world through a unique lens that is not only rare but irresistible. People are drawn to your quirky personality, your passionate thinking and your ability to grasp abstract concepts and emotions. For you the world isn't black and white and rules are simply guidelines. Abstract thinkers are able to reflect on events and ideas, and on attributes and relationships separate from the objects that have those attributes or share those relationships. This makes your artistic and philosophical potential absolutely through the roof!

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. :3