Ni-INFJ-A
Enneagram
Warlock
What Is Your Strongest Mental Ability?

79fb3cf8-7908-4593-88e8-17526d185cc8_560_420.jpg

How does your mind really work?
What's your strongest mental ability?
Let's find out!

http://www.playbuzz.com/randallmurphy10/what-is-your-strongest-mental-ability?from=TestYourself0

My own results:

Cosmic Awareness

Your strongest mental ability is cosmic awareness. You're spiritual, an old soul and deeply connected to the world around you. You always see the big picture and the deep interconnectedness of all things, never getting caught up in the small annoyances and dramas of life. Your mind operates on a higher, more spiritual level and you have profound psychic potential. Your spiritual gifts are endless, use them to bring others up to your level and never steep to theirs! You're one of a kind!

ha.

Logic

Your strongest mental ability is logic! You're down to earth, serious, and always resort to calm, cool and collected logic. Your mind works based on hard facts and not fleeting emotions. Sound, logical arguments appeal to you, even if emotionally you may feel otherwise. You pride yourself on your balance and fairness but others may see you as a bit aloof and uncaring. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, always striving to live by a moral code and ethical standard. Your calm and logical thinking will take you far!

I don’t find you one bit aloof or uncaring [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] just FYI.

Logic
504e4fa8-d2f7-45f7-8426-5995e48de92d.jpg
Your strongest mental ability is logic! You're down to earth, serious, and always resort to calm, cool and collected logic. Your mind works based on hard facts and not fleeting emotions. Sound, logical arguments appeal to you, even if emotionally you may feel otherwise. You pride yourself on your balance and fairness but others may see you as a bit aloof and uncaring. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, always striving to live by a moral code and ethical standard. Your calm and logical thinking will take you far!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Plot twist: I don't care what you think of me. :m131:

I never said your weren’t an asshole.
:m155:
(You’re not, it was just funny)

Reactions: rawr
Creativity

723067bc-7581-4934-8f47-437a5e33e4cc.jpg

Your strongest mental ability is creativity. You're a creative, entrepreneurial and ground breaking thinker. You're problem solving skills are unique and you always find new and creative ways to approach old problems. You're thinking is out of the box, making you an essential voice in any creative endeavour. You see the world through a rare lens and you beat to the sound of your own drum. You can't be forced into any boxes and you'll always strive to shake things up with you're creativity!

Empathy

Your strongest mental ability is empathy! You're kind, caring and compassionate. Your thinking is naturally altruistic and you always look for the best in others. You relate to personal stories and you're more likely to value emotion over logic or rationality. You consider others' feelings in decision making processes and you're best suited for work where you can freely discuss your emotional thoughts with others. At heart you're a lover, not a fighter, with an incredibly high emotional intelligence! Even though others may perceive you as too sentimental, you really have a heart big enough for the whole world. Never stop caring, because we all need YOU!

Reactions: Misadventure
So far I haven’t seen any correlations.
Curious!!

@flower I could have guessed!

@Free2be How strange…an empathetic INFJ?
I’ve seen it all now...

So far I haven’t seen any correlations.
Curious!!

@flower I could have guessed!

@Free2be How strange…an empathetic INFJ?
I’ve seen it all now...

I agree [MENTION=11100]flower[/MENTION]'s is quite fitting!

And, I know, an empathetic INFJ, how typically booooorring! :m146:

Verbal Thinking

7f548f83-3e4c-4be9-a505-75cb684fd82c.jpg

Your strongest mental ability is verbal thinking. You're a natural speaker, writer and poet with a mind full of tantalizing and delicious words that you craft like an artist. You're charming with stellar social skills and a fiery, quick wit. You think the way you write, and you write like world famous novelist or poet. You love explaining things to others and you often think over the words you say several times before you say them -- perfecting your point . You have a knack for creative descriptions and your speaking skills are impressive. You're a true master of words!

Verbal Thinking

7f548f83-3e4c-4be9-a505-75cb684fd82c.jpg

Your strongest mental ability is verbal thinking. You're a natural speaker, writer and poet with a mind full of tantalizing and delicious words that you craft like an artist. You're charming with stellar social skills and a fiery, quick wit. You think the way you write, and you write like world famous novelist or poet. You love explaining things to others and you often think over the words you say several times before you say them -- perfecting your point . You have a knack for creative descriptions and your speaking skills are impressive. You're a true master of words!

You smooth talkin charmer you...

Empathy

Your strongest mental ability is empathy! You're kind, caring and compassionate. Your thinking is naturally altruistic and you always look for the best in others. You relate to personal stories and you're more likely to value emotion over logic or rationality. You consider others' feelings in decision making processes and you're best suited for work where you can freely discuss your emotional thoughts with others. At heart you're a lover, not a fighter, with an incredibly high emotional intelligence! Even though others may perceive you as too sentimental, you really have a heart big enough for the whole world. Never stop caring, because we all need YOU!

Cosmic Awareness

2eb7ed18-837a-4fbb-8857-7cf7f96c4102.jpg

Your strongest mental ability is cosmic awareness. You're spiritual, an old soul and deeply connected to the world around you.You always see the big picture and the deep interconnectedness of all things, never getting caught up in the small annoyances and dramas of life. Your mind operates on a higher spiritual level and you have profound psychic potential. Your spiritual gifts are endless, use them to bring others up to your level and never steep to theirs! You're one of a kind!

---- I think they meant stoop to theirs. Unless they meant steep as in steeping tea, which would make less sense given the context.

You always have a way with words ruru *swoon*