TDHT has another typing question/poll...Gah! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

TDHT has another typing question/poll...Gah!

TDHT Type?

• INFJ (Stop messing with the system!)

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • ENFP

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I have noooo idea.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Meh, I've got your type down no problem. No sense to keep looking.

Your personality type is: badassly-awesome

You're INFJ currently working undercover for the dark side, but later you will prove invaluable for the good cause, once you turn back to it. :p

^^ This. :D

Who said ENFP?

Any reasons why?

I still demand explanations! I want to know why you perceive that I am what I am!

Ahhh!

I still demand explanations! I want to know why you perceive that I am what I am!

Ahhh!

Demanding explanations is not gonna help. *hands Scarlett a kerchief . . . senses she's about to break down*

Keep your cool, missy.

*hangs head in shame*

Really, it comes down to your need to recharge, and your care for other's well being that makes you an INFJ to me.

You tend to want to take the logical approach to things, it is what you want your default mode to be. It's just that though, I want. If you try to do that for too long you find yourself under strain and aren't sure to why you are. It's because you are forcing the use of Te on yourself, and for an INFJ that can only work for clips, not over long periods of time. Your J is very strong and you want things to work the way you think they should. This is actually your Fe emerging.

Really, it comes down to your need to recharge, and your care for other's well being that makes you an INFJ to me.

You tend to want to take the logical approach to things, it is what you want your default mode to be. It's just that though, I want. If you try to do that for too long you find yourself under strain and aren't sure to why you are. It's because you are forcing the use of Te on yourself, and for an INFJ that can only work for clips, not over long periods of time. Your J is very strong and you want things to work the way you think they should. This is actually your Fe emerging.

That is actually the most accurate observation that anyone has ever made about my type. Thanks for typing this out, indigo!