Summertime | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Summertime

I don't like summer, because my family expect me to go out with them, when they know I prefer to be indoors. I love the winter, because it snows here and I love snow. When it snows everything is covered up and the ugliness of the world is taken out, and that's what makes me feel happiest :D I'm a little in reverse I think..

Go on, get some sun Naus!

No thanks, I look asian when I tan so it's kinda funny xD

Lucky you! I tell you what if i tanned I'd be out there all the time! Must be satisfying to actually have an aesthetically pleasing reaction to the sun!

Why? What happens when you are exposed to the sun?

My skin couldn't get paler. I burn horrifically and then I go white again. I get maybe two freckles for my troubles.

I like the ambiance of autumn, and even more so of winter. Fortunately, where I live has a lot of trees for when the leaves turn, and we also usually get a lot of snow in winter.
Snowy landscapes in particular -both rural and urban- captivate me to no end, and I find myself having to stop and admire them, when I can. One of my favorite sights is when it's snowing heavily at night, and all the lights reflect back off the falling flakes, giving the entire sky an unearthly orange hue.
Summer is OK, if it's dry and not humid (rare).
Spring is just annoying.

Last edited:
Summer is okay -- I like each new season when it comes around, and feel happy when it should be as it is. But summer gets old pretty fast sometimes.

I do like the care-freeness (when it has the opportunity to be there). However, I'm going to have to agree with most people that autumn is my favorite season.

As I kid, I used to love Summer, but right now, I cannot wait for it to be over. It is just so hot, and I have a hard time sleeping because my room is so poorly insulated. I don't really like winter much either, but that is mainly due to my tendency towards seasonal depression.

My favorite season is spring, followed by Autumn. Not only is the weather more temperate, but they just seem so fresh, and give me a feeling of changes and new beginnings.

I think there are good things about each season that I look forward to. :m172:

I don't like summer for the reasons everyone has already said.

Another factor is I LOVE winter. I live for snow and cold weather. If I could move to a place where it is 20 degrees year round, I would be very happy!

Ok, I don't really like winter, but if it was just 20 degrees I would be fine with it. You live in pretty much the same weather area as I do(I live in your state's friendly neighbor to the east!), so I bet you've been exposed to all the blizzards and vastly subzero temps common around here. Those parts I could do without.

Autumn is probably my favorite season too(And it starts on my birthday no less). All the colors change and the sun has a warm feeling to it instead of scorching you. I'd love a year round temp of 65-70.

I am one of the few people in this world that likes heat. Not just warmth, but HEAT.

In the cold, my body responds pretty badly.

friend: Your hands are so cold!! You're like a dead person
Also I shiver, and it takes me lots of time to "thaw out"

I really like autumn, too. It has that crisp and cool freshness without being too extreme. Autumn is typically way too short for me, though. Winter, well, yeah.

In regards to the too much time and stillness bit, I agree. I have definately gotten into a slump (won't say depression) because of that. It's terrible.
I have joked that perhaps I could pay someone to be a designated snuggle mate to keep me warm...but I wouldn't do that.