Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
Last edited:
Parisienne

2ece9268-56f5-4957-a346-095fb23b4eb5.jpg

A bit on the casual side, this girl downplays her feminine qualities in favor of understated sophistication.
Why French? Because she's still feminine and sexy – but totally intellectual and slightly aloof.
The French Tomboy uses fashion to divert your attention from her beauty to her complex mind.

Think: Paris, pixie cuts, black and white stripes, pea coats, black on navy, smudged eyeliner, rainy streets

Celebrity Influencers: Winona Ryder, Anne Hathaway, Michelle Williams, Twiggy, Audrey Hepburn, Marion Cotillard

Possible combos:
parisienne + creative director
parisienne + euro sleek

Parisienne

{Click below to download the PDF guide}

A bit on the casual side, this girl downplays her feminine qualities in favor of understated sophistication. Why French? Because she's still feminine and sexy – but totally intellectual and slightly aloof. The French Tomboy uses fashion to divert your attention from her beauty to her complex mind.

Think: Paris, pixie cuts, black and white stripes, pea coats, black on navy, smudged eyeliner, rainy streets

Celebrity Influencers: Winona Ryder, Anne Hathaway, Michelle Williams, Twiggy, Audrey Hepburn, Marion Cotillard

Possible combos:
parisienne + euro sleek

This girl is as earthy and eclectic as they come. Comfortable in her own skin and open-minded. She is compassionate and empathetic, with a cause. Just don't expect her to always be casual. For her, fashion is a chance to display her diverse tastes across the spectrum of formality.

Think: crochet, floppy hats, Coachella, sandals, frayed denim, South American prints and colors, the beach Celebrity

Bohemian

2c1ebaa0-9456-4149-8e7c-08dfbc455663.jpg

Influencers: Erykah Badu, Zoey Deschanel, Kate Hudson, Cher (circa 1970s), model Miranda Kerr, Kate Moss

Possible combos:
bohemian + rocker
bohemian + creative director
bohemian + socialite

Bombshell

image.jpg
This girl brings the sex, overtly or covertly — some girls just do. However, her sexiness cannot always be equated to being overexposed. She uses clothing to play up a feminine mystique and sculpt a sexy silhouette.

Think: vintage lingerie, stilettos, liberty hair, bubble baths, fishnet, lipstick, winks

Celebrity Influencers: Adele, Scarlett Johansson, Halle Berry, Sofia Vergara, Kate Winslet, Christina Hendricks as Joan Holloway on Mad Men, Marilyn Monroe, Sofia Loren, Dita von Teese

Possible combos:
bombshell + bohemian
bombshell + rocker chic
bombshell + classic

I think it's for men too. When answering the questions, all they need to do is select the answers differently. What do they find appealing in a woman? And it will give them the type they are attracted or drawn to. :)

I see, I think I was wrong then. :tongue:

me too =)

Parisienne

A bit on the casual side, this girl downplays her feminine qualities in favor of understated sophistication.
Why French? Because she's still feminine and sexy — but totally intellectual and slightly aloof.
The French Tomboy uses fashion to divert your attention from her beauty to her complex mind.

Possible combos:
parisienne + euro sleek

Classic

The classic girl might not actually wear white gloves when she leaves the house, but her overall look is just as crisp. She has modern ideas, but a love for all things traditional. She uses fashion to keep her grounded while living an altruistic life.

Think: pearls, blazers with gold buttons, the Hamptons, barbeques, official stationery, cotton and linen, Ralph Lauren

Celebrity Influencers: Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Reece Witherspoon,Tory Burch, Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama

This is funny because I've always scorned a very preppy fashion style and thought of myself as a normcore fan. Guess not! I guess I was projecting my insecurities or something like that.

The Amazon

The Amazon smears her eye lids with the ash of last night's camp fire to evoke that primordial smokey eyed glare. With an owl on her shoulder and pine needles in her hair, she commands the gaze of every grocer.

Whether it be business or pleasure, she never leaves the house without her flannel, jack boots and the same pair of jeans worn 5 years in a row. She uses clothes to prevent dying of exposure and going to jail.

Think: A whole winter's worth of unshaved leg hair and oversized cardigans. Cutting your bangs and cleaning your nails with a paring knife and never sleeping again! Severe thunderstorms and Earl grey tea.

Celebrity influencers: Dan Connor from Roseanne, Amy Grant, Judge Judy and Nell from the movie Nell!

Bombshell

View attachment 26445
This girl brings the sex, overtly or covertly — some girls just do. However, her sexiness cannot always be equated to being overexposed. She uses clothing to play up a feminine mystique and sculpt a sexy silhouette.

Think: vintage lingerie, stilettos, liberty hair, bubble baths, fishnet, lipstick, winks

Celebrity Influencers: Adele, Scarlett Johansson, Halle Berry, Sofia Vergara, Kate Winslet, Christina Hendricks as Joan Holloway on Mad Men, Marilyn Monroe, Sofia Loren, Dita von Teese

Possible combos:
bombshell + bohemian
bombshell + rocker chic
bombshell + classic

[MENTION=12327]Anywhere But Here[/MENTION], I remember the thread that you started where you asked people to categorize your personality type. NPs are too confused to know what to wear, so they make it as simple as possible. A 'bombshell' sounds like a stereotypical NJ. They want attention when they show up on purpose, make a big blast. That makes me laugh. :laugh:

Bohemian

This girl is as earthy and eclectic as they come. Comfortable in her own skin and open-minded. She is compassionate and empathetic, with a cause. Just don't expect her to always be casual. For her, fashion is a chance to display her diverse tastes across the spectrum of formality.

Bombshell

d7cbe392-cdb0-403b-a797-09baa775c66c.jpg

Possible combos:
bombshell + bohemian
bombshell + rocker chic
bombshell + classic

I don't do it for the attention, I want to look as good as I feel when I go through the effort.

Classic

The classic girl might not actually wear white gloves when she leaves the house, but her overall look is just as crisp. She has modern ideas, but a love for all things traditional. She uses fashion to keep her grounded while living an altruistic life.

Think: pearls, blazers with gold buttons, the Hamptons, barbeques, official stationery, cotton and linen, Ralph Lauren

Celebrity Influencers: Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Reece Witherspoon,Tory Burch, Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama

This is right on the money.

Bombshelll, answering based off muhh previous girls :m100:

CREATIVE DIRECTOR

If there is one thing you can expect from the Creative girl, it's the unexpected. She'll be the first one to wear a trend she saw on the runway, but in her *own* way. Much like an artist who works in paint, the Creative girl uses clothing for the ultimate form of expression.

Think: unexpected combinations, NYC, galleries, foodies, editorial photo shoots, espresso

Celebrity Influencers: J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons, Sarah Jessica Parker,Victoria Beckham, Rihanna, Chloe Sevigny

Possible combos:
creative director + euro sleek
creative director + bohemian
creative director + socialite