Study Reveals a New Criterion for Compatibility | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Study Reveals a New Criterion for Compatibility

This is just silly.

Nevertheless, turkey describes me quite well.

I don't have a favorite sandwich. Does that means that I can't get anyone?

Marriage isn't strong enough of a contract. I'd rather own Shai, like one would own a house or a car. Or maybe a pet rabbit. Except, if Shai pooped everywhere that would be the end of that...I'd sell him to some guy who owns a snake that needs feeding.

none of their sandwiches are vegan except for the peanut butter/with jelly ones

i like:
almond butter,
hummus, lettuce, and tomato,
banana and peanut butter

so what does that mean?

I like peanut butter... with a glass of milk. Yum!

I also like a turkey sandwich with olive oil, lettuce, tomato, cracked pepper... !

I like crunchy peanut butter, depending on my mood. Nothing beats natural peanut butter!

hummus lettuce and tomato sounds good
but what about
a burrito? I like burritos.

what about smelly camembert sandwich? Does it mean I have a horrible stinky personality?

how about a cookie sandwich?

a warm cookie sandwich with melting dark chocolate chips

maybe cookies and camembert

I made a delicious dinner of sliced katamala olive and semi dried tomato sangas to watch movies with. Nothing else, just bread, olives and tomatoes. They were nice and thick and juicy.

I made a delicious dinner of sliced katamala olive and semi dried tomato sangas to watch movies with. Nothing else, just bread, olives and tomatoes. They were nice and thick and juicy.

YUMMY that sounds yummy
semi-dried tomatoes? awwwwwwhh i love those!

I think my ideal sandwich is rye bread, horseradish mustard, thick roast beef, swiss cheese, and a small amount of very thin & crisp romaine lettuce. Sun dried tomato turkey could be substituted for the roast beef.

I hate all of those sandwiches. I guess that means I'm going to die alone.
Meh. Makes my life a hell of a lot easier that way!

I am a sucker for cheese and crackers. I love holiday parties because EVERYONE has cheese and crackers. Nom nom nom raised to infinity...

Turkey (roasted or smoked), bacon, mustard, LOTS of mayonaise, lettus, cucumber, pickles, red peppers, horse raddish, and avocado = love