[PAX] - SpecialEdition Reads Tarot | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] SpecialEdition Reads Tarot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is wild. I need to re-read your post and marinate on it before commenting but yes...a lot of that was / is (sometimes painfully) me.

Thank you for doing this, SE. : )

I have the Mood Tarot Deck. Who wants a troll reading?

Why do the cups keep showing over and over again? Your opinion? I can read...

Also, do you think what people are thinking or praying for while shuffling mean a lot?

Not to dogpile you SE, but I'd like a general reading also. XD

Also, do you think what people are thinking or praying for while shuffling mean a lot?
The cups are showing up for you a lot? Or you are pulling them for other people?

For me, what other people focus

The cups are showing up in your own readings a lot or when you read for others? Just need some context.

As for what people think about when I shuffle, I don't really care about it. I think that they believe what they think matters which is probably the more important thing. If someone has a specific question then of course I already know what's going on with them and I have to interpret the cards based on that so I can actually provide an answer but otherwise I am just laying out the reading and offering an interpretation and whoever is receiving that reading is going to fold that information into their own framework to see what does and doesn't resonate based on what's happening in their life.

I do a few superstitious type things to clear energy out of the cards and do try to keep a clear head just in case something comes through from the client but I'm not really attached to the idea that their energy gets into the cards either.

I would say when I'm shuffling I personally hold that person and their question in my mind but I don't know how much that does either. I am pretty casual about it all. I feel like layering too much into it can trap people into looking too hard for what may already be right in front of them (including the cards).

Thanks for your answer, and forgive the fog. I was asked to shuffle the cards until they were ready for her to read for me. Therefore, I prayed a good bit and such while shuffling. She told me I rated highest spiritually of everyone she had read. That was back before Google and such, so I wondered why she asked me why there were so many cup cards. I had no idea, but told her she did not need the cards. She agreed.

Reactions: SpecialEdition
Status
Not open for further replies.