Southeast Asia: | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Southeast Asia:

In which of the following countries have you been to a night market?

• Total voters
Have you been to the one in harrison road in baguio? Or davao roxas night market? :D

I have not been on the one from Baguio. I was supposed to, but last I went there was Christmas time so the traffic/crowd during the day had exhausted me. I haven't been to Davao yet.. I only went there for 2 days on a business trip and had to fly back home quickly so I don't exactly consider that as being there lol.

Baguio has those display/toy thingies with dicks hahaha (sorry can't help it :p )

I have not been on the one from Baguio. I was supposed to, but last I went there was Christmas time so the traffic/crowd during the day had exhausted me. I haven't been to Davao yet.. I only went there for 2 days on a business trip and had to fly back home quickly so I don't exactly consider that as being there lol.

Baguio has those display/toy thingies with dicks hahaha (sorry can't help it :p )
Yes yes! You mean the Baguio Barrelman! Hahahha
My mum almost bought me those lol.

Funny story time!

My son plays baseball. Every time the opposing team puts a new pitcher in, his whole team screams, "New wang! New wang!" Lol
Hahahhahahahahahahahhahshshshhshshshshhs. Those kids will rule this world

Oh so it's wangwang stories? My country once had an anti wangwang policy (referring to diplomats) using sirens to get traffic advantage. True story. See attachment:

Screenshot_20191104-215739.png

Funny story time!

My son plays baseball. Every time the opposing team puts a new pitcher in, his whole team screams, "New wang! New wang!" Lol

Oh so it's wangwang stories? My country once had an anti wangwang policy (referring to diplomats) using sirens to get traffic advantage. True story
I'm laughing my ass off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Funnily enough I came across a Wang-related Wikipedia edit yesterday: there's a Welsh guy that presents Formula One coverage and uses to narrate Geordie Shore (British Jersey Shore), except in the Wiki they called it 'Finding My Mr Wang'.
View attachment 59991

Spooky. It's obviously Wang month.

Oh so it's wangwang stories? My country once had an anti wangwang policy (referring to diplomats) using sirens to get traffic advantage. True story. See attachment:

Hahaha!!!