Southeast Asia: | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Southeast Asia:

In which of the following countries have you been to a night market?

• Total voters
a0xjkjr_d-jpg.175006

Is there an echo in here?

Sorry, I flew for 20 hours yesterday and I'm kind of tired.

As a general rule, we don't delete threads. :)
It's okay Lady J :) i think the consequences of my action has presented itself in the dicks of these gentlemen.

In the name of artifactualizing dicks, I change my mind about wanting to delete this thread.

I bought dicks at the night market...

Just kidding. I've been to a lot. Uhm.. Divisoria, Taytay, Guadalupe and some from Makati and Alabang (usually around Christmas time) I quite like it. If you're patient, you'll find great stuff there. Also, if you're buying a lot or in bulk it's best to go there but if you're just going to buy a few stuff then malls are fine. Quality wise, it's better.

As for experience, Divisoria and Guadalupe are notorious for pick pockets and robbers. Makati and Alabang are the safest ones imo.

I bought dicks at the night market...

Just kidding. I've been to a lot. Uhm.. Divisoria, Taytay, Guadalupe and some from Makati and Alabang (usually around Christmas time) I quite like it. If you're patient, you'll find great stuff there. Also, if you're buying a lot or in bulk it's best to go there but if you're just going to buy a few stuff then malls are fine. Quality wise, it's better.

As for experience, Divisoria and Guadalupe are notorious for pick pockets and robbers. Makati and Alabang are the safest ones imo.

Looool! I was looking forward to finding dick food in Taiwan but there weren't any. The bubble waffle was suuuuper awesome though.

Ohhhhh you meant the night markets! Hahahhaha. I thought you meant dicks. I've been to those in Divisoria. Have you been to the one in harrison road in baguio? Or davao roxas night market? :D

(Thank you for your non-dick lucid reply)