soul mates | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

soul mates

You sound like you got wasted last night.

I'm thinking about going out drinking tonight, depend if my wife is on it, she wants to get smashed, of an e n j bottle. Keeps asking for it, I just tell her later, but she's a lightweight, she can never out drink me if i decide to go clubbing with her, she knows it as well, she's a bit slutty, last time, she got run over by some guy who owns an R1 motorbike after the club, i thought she deserved it, because she acted like some whore that night. And she got slapped by the bouncers too, both of them, so why does she think she's allowed back into that club, little slut, i think i might divorce her.

I sometimes beat up my wife but I find it more enjoyable if someone else does it and I can watch. I don't really like to get my hands dirty. I think about divorce too, but that's expensive.

Reactions: jyrffw54
I found mine, in a small mountian town, 16 years ago. The moment in which we shared was brief and I have been trying get back ever scince. When you find the one, everything becomes clear, as if this was suppose to happen this way. It was like finding the one glimpse of perfection in an unperfect world. I have never trusted another the way I trusted her, I have never been as honest as I was with her, I have never cared for another the way I cared for her. She is and always will be the balance in my life.

Reactions: Gaze
To me a soulmate is someone with whom you feel connection and you enrich each other's life. They are a person that brings out the "real" you.

I am careful to give one that label. Most often b/c they interpret it as something different.

I couldn't agree more.

I haven't found any of my soul mates yet, but I have found 4 of my soul-siblings : )

And [MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] is right in saying that these deeper connections are never static. The growth in the relationship is what allows the connections to sew even deeper into the heart.

It's like removing the surface stitches of a pillow to form deeper ones, ones that are stronger and would allow the pillow to be slept with, played with, and tossed around longer.

That is true, but the way I meant it was in the negative sense. That connection can deteriorate and eventually rot if those two people are headed in entirely different directions.

My husband is my soulmate. I am constantly amazed at the connection we share. Beyond thoughts, or words, or feelings. Permeating our friendship, our love, our companionship, even our lust.... We just seem to "get" each other at the deepest level.

*contented sigh* We must've been really good in previous lives or something... =P

Duals are a funny business. What was their type?

@subwayrider "Timing is everything." Kudos. ;)

your right timing IS everything :)

So you all must remember this, ALL time is NOW and NOW is the only Time. so NOW is everything
the future is happening NOW as is the past, so pay attention to what your doing NOW
because NOW is where the future is made and NOW is where the past is remembered
what are you doing right NOW?

NOW is everything
this moment is everything. and what your doing in the living NOW is shaping your future with your past
but it is all NOW.

Do something NOW :p!!!