Sorting Hat- Comprehensive Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Sorting Hat- Comprehensive Test

9996847274353247289.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

67% Ravenclaw, 52% Hufflepuff, 44% Slytherin and 37% Gryffindor!

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

if you've a ready mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind;

The cardinal traits of Ravenclaw are intellect, wit and openness to experience. They are the most introverted house of the four. Ravenclaws are more likely to prefer small gatherings of like-minded individuals and require recooperation after stressful social interaction. These individuals are intuitive creatures, the quintessential researchers. They lack the stubborn, strict, and rule-abiding qualities that would inhibit intellectual growth

So much Ravenclaw, I got Slytherin which really really caught me by surprise at first. But then I read the description and found it quite suitable. The last part particularly.

46% Ravenclaw, 52% Hufflepuff, 56% Slytherin and 50% Gryffindor!

Though I voted for Gryffindor because of my high priority for principles.

Ravenclaw

73% Ravenclaw, 46% Hufflepuff, 48% Slytherin and 32% Gryffindor!

if you've a ready mind,

The cardinal traits of Ravenclaw are intellect, wit and openness to experience. They are the most introverted house of the four. Ravenclaws are more likely to prefer small gatherings of like-minded individuals and require recooperation after stressful social interaction. These individuals are intuitive creatures, the quintessential researchers. They lack the stubborn, strict, and rule-abiding qualities that would inhibit intellectual growth

Ravenclaw​

80% Ravenclaw, 44% Hufflepuff, 26% Slytherin and 45% Gryffindor!​

if you've a ready mind,
Will always find their kind;​

Ravenclaw

57% Ravenclaw, 54% Hufflepuff, 42% Slytherin and 46% Gryffindor!

Your result for The Sorting Hat: A Comprehensive Harry Potter Personality Assessment [Test/Quiz] ...

Ravenclaw

67% Ravenclaw, 49% Hufflepuff, 45% Slytherin and 36% Gryffindor!

if you've a ready mind,