Find Your Hogwarts House: The Harry Potter Sorting Hat Personality Test | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Find Your Hogwarts House: The Harry Potter Sorting Hat Personality Test

Hufflypuff

1200px_Jigglypuff_anime.0.png

Yehhh. Hufflypuff is the shindiggity.

I got Ravenclaw which is also what I got on Pottermore. That fits me best, I reckon, but I'd probably be a very Hufflepuff and/or Slytherin kind of Ravenclaw.

40% Gryffindor
79% Hufflepuff
74%
Ravenclaw
46% Slytherin

NO. I WANT TO BE A SLYTHERIN.
I HATE HUFFLEPUFF.

But, let's be real, if I were in the Harry Potter uni, I'd be a random drunken Muggle who falls victim to Potter and the gang's shenanigans.

Ravenclaw. Wasn't expecting that

Score (0-100)

Personality Dimension

gryffindor.jpg
Gryffindor
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."

Gryffindor students are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Notable members include Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor), Godric Gryffindor (founder of Gryffindor).

hufflepuff.jpg
Hufflepuff
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are typically fair-minded, loyal, honest, and hard-working. Notable members include Cedric Diggory (competitor in the Triwizrd Tournament), Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott, Pomona Sprout (head of Hufflepuff), and Helga Hufflepuff (founder of Hufflepuff).

ravenclaw.jpg
Ravenclaw
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."

Ravenclaw students are typically intelligent, witty, and creative. Notable members include Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Padma Patil, Filius Flitwick (head of Ravenclaw), and Rowena Ravenclaw (founder of Ravenclaw).

slytherin.jpg
Slytherin
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."

Slytherin students are typically cunning, ambitious, and resourceful. Notable members include Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Tom Riddle (Lord Voldemort), Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Salazar Slytherin (founder of Slytherin).

"The sorting hat says... Ravenclaw!"

I always thought I was Gryffindor... Huh.

Crest
Score (0-100)

Personality Dimension

gryffindor.jpg
Gryffindor
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."

Gryffindor students are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Notable members include Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor), Godric Gryffindor (founder of Gryffindor).

hufflepuff.jpg
Hufflepuff
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are typically fair-minded, loyal, honest, and hard-working. Notable members include Cedric Diggory (competitor in the Triwizrd Tournament), Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott, Pomona Sprout (head of Hufflepuff), and Helga Hufflepuff (founder of Hufflepuff).

ravenclaw.jpg

Ravenclaw
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."

Ravenclaw students are typically intelligent, witty, and creative. Notable members include Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Padma Patil, Filius Flitwick (head of Ravenclaw), and Rowena Ravenclaw (founder of Ravenclaw).

slytherin.jpg

Slytherin
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."

Slytherin students are typically cunning, ambitious, and resourceful. Notable members include Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Tom Riddle (Lord Voldemort), Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Salazar Slytherin (founder of Slytherin).

I think what we have going on here is the software knows all those old Ravenclaw kids graduated early (too smart for their own good) and is filling in the extra space with us to pull in more tuition.

Joke's on them, I'm enrolled in IIvermorny.

Ravenclaw. Yep already knew that, got it on my Pottermore test.

Other results.
Ravenclaw 61%
Hufflepuff 56%
Slytherin 36%
Gryffindor 28%