Find Your Hogwarts House: The Harry Potter Sorting Hat Personality Test | INFJ Forum

Find Your Hogwarts House: The Harry Potter Sorting Hat Personality Test

NiennaLadyOfTears

Goth Hobbit Lass
Donor
May 9, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
This isn't your typical Sorting Hat test. For one thing, you rate yourself from 1-9 (1 being doesn't fit, 9 being exactly me) For another thing, there are 122 questions, none of which seem like they could directly point to any particular house. I did manage to get the house I always felt I fit, but I was a very close second to another one.

By the way, on this and several other tests I am a Gryffindor.

Have fun!

http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm

Reactions: G4RiiM
find your hogwarts house: The harry potter sorting hat personality test
complete the questionnaire below to find your hogwarts house! this quiz is based on a test developed by professional psychologists. it can be used to describe children, adolescents, and adults of any age.

• read our consent form, which explains the benefits of this free, anonymous test, as well as your rights.
  • there are no "right" or "wrong" answers, but note that you will not obtain meaningful results unless you answer the questions seriously.
  • these results are being used in scientific research, so please try to give accurate answers.
  • your results will be displayed as soon as you submit your answers.
before submitting your responses, please help us improve this site by answering a few demographic questions about yourself.

lol whut?

At 97%:

Ravenclaw
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
If you want to add this feedback to your homepage, click here.

Ravenclaw 78
Slytherin 62
Gryffindor 62
Hufflepuff 49

Reactions: Wyote
[Video=youtube;fXF4JuA6tcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXF4JuA6tcg[/video]

Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).

Gryffindor 74
Ravenclaw 77
Hufflepuff 76
Slytherin 56

"The sorting hat says... Hufflepuff!"

Super_FUUU_Face.jpg

this srsly ruined my night

Hufflepuff 88
Gryffindor 81
Ravenclaw 77
Slytherin 47

hufflepuff? y no nifflepiff? y no niffyndor?

House Crest
Score (0-100)

House Description

Gryffindor

Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."

Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.

Slytherin

Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."

Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.

[MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION]

If we were magical wizards we could hang out in the common room together.

Reactions: subwayrider
[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]

That would be baller. What house?

FUCK I want to go to Hogwarts so bad. The only things I ever wanted to grow up to be as a child were a wizard and Batman :/

Reactions: Bird
this srsly ruined my night

Hufflepuff 88
Gryffindor 81
Ravenclaw 77
Slytherin 47

hufflepuff? y no nifflepiff? y no niffyndor?

Gryffindor 81
Ravenclaw 78
Hufflepuff 78
Slytherin 47

yehhh boiiii, u jelly? cuz gryffindors don't give a FUCK about how jelly you are, we're too busy SLAYING BEASTS and doing the RIGHT THING and other COOL SHIT.

yehhh boiiii, u jelly? cuz gryffindors don't give a FUCK about how jelly you are, we're too busy SLAYING BEASTS and doing the RIGHT THING and other COOL SHIT.

Not sure if serious or if trying to establish rapport by communicating in lolcat dialect...

Gryffindor 81
Ravenclaw 78
Hufflepuff 78
Slytherin 47

LMAO

Ravenclaw: 83
Hufflepuff: 75
Gryffindor: 59
Slytherin: 54