Songs That Remind You Of Members | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Songs That Remind You Of Members

Headed to the post office, meandering along my way, a memory pops into my head of a simultaneous post on each other's walls... I laugh to myself turning the radio on, not even sure of what reminded me of that, and what's playing?

@hush :laughing:

Headed to the post office, meandering along my way, a memory pops into my head of a simultaneous post on each other's walls... I laugh to myself turning the radio on, not even sure of what reminded me of that, and what's playing?

@hush :laughing:

I remember that! It was simultaneous AF. :tearsofjoy: A spooky, awesome, beloved X-Files theme moment. And now yet another. ❤❤❤

@Wyote, @Skarekrow, @muir

Shadowy figures on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

(awesome one man rendition btw)

How did I miss this AJ?
Freaking rad.

@James

The lyrics were written by Bernie Taupin and is his take on New York City after hearing a gun go off near his hotel window during his first visit to the city. The song's lyrics were partly inspired by Ben E. Kings "Spanish Harlem” in which he sings "There is a rose in Spanish Harlem." In response to this, Taupin writes, “And now I know Spanish Harlem are not just pretty words to say I thought I knew, but now I know that rose trees never grow in New York City.”

Last edited: