Solutions Think Tank | INFJ Forum

Solutions Think Tank

S

Shai Gar

http://www.solutionsthinktank.com

It's finally up.

I'm going to be working on the rules first thing tomorrow, but one thing, the only criticism allowed is definitely constructive criticism. (in threads there, not about the forum here)

I'm going to formally open it in a month. This is just a soft opening, and you're all invited.

That looks very cool. How do you plan to advertise?

Cool, I joined. ^_^

What is it?

It's a place for writing your solutions to a problem, with other people chiming in saying why a particular thing won't work and how to solve the bit not working, and helping with the solution.

I want to make an A4 colour poster that I'll ask people to print out in colour and put on their University Notice Boards about a week before opening.

It's opening kinda slow for me too.

It's a place for writing your solutions to a problem, with other people chiming in saying why a particular thing won't work and how to solve the bit not working, and helping with the solution.

Te heaven. :D

EDIT: It is very slow for me too, though. I couldn't even get it to load the last couple of times I tried.

Won't load for me either. Connection keeps timing out. Tried three times, same occurence.

Okay, we're all experiencing the same stuff here.

I'll get on that.

Hmm, I might become part of this. Not sure yet. I tend to keep those kinds of things to myself, because I am terrible at verbalizing my ideas.

Do you want us to start posting now, or to wait until the official opening?

shit, sorry, go ahead and post, i've just been having troubles nailing mine down is all.