Social anxiety and Ti in INFJ's | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Social anxiety and Ti in INFJ's

I got this problem too, I couldn't decided whether I was a Ti or a Fe. There was a period of time when I thought that I was a Ti just because I was surrounded by too many extroverted Fe friends and I stood out by being more logical, and rational in decision making. I also found myself getting annoyed by friends that were 'over-emotional' and so I stood apart by playing 'Spock'. I was also conflicted by my Fe functions because if you asked me to choose between 'justice' and 'mercy', I'd choose mercy. I was always the underdog supporter, and I was always touched by stories of the abused and the misunderstood. It then occurred to me that, my 'Ti' functioning was deliberate and intentional. Furthermore it was created as a result of my Feelings. My impartial and logical approach to things were due to past hurt from other 'Fe's (i.e past experiences of friends using an emotional approach to manipulate).
I'm not sure if the same thing applies to social anxiety. It might seem that we are 'Ti' just because we are don't enjoy socializing, but if you look at it from a different perspective, our social anxiety might be due to an being 'over-stimulated' which is opposed to feeling nothing at all. After all, socializing is more of a 'Introvert vs. Extrovert' issue than it is a 'Fe. vs. Ti'. issue.
These are just my thoughts, please correct me if i'm wrong.