Shallow | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Shallow

personality over looks everytime, people with beautiful personalities become more physically attractive to me :)

I would have to say that I can't really verbalize a decent scale as there have been exceptions to and given set of rules as for me and attempting to form relationships.
so rather than quantify I would find the following qualities:

Willingness to talk and learn about things they may not know.
^This one is big for me as I'm big into learning about things however random and to say my career path is a run of the mill is a lie so I wouldn't expect them to know exactly what I'm doing(I don't sometimes) but willing to listen and try to understand.

Fitness
^I don't mean crazy fit but I'm outdoorsy when not chained to a lab bench; backpacking and hiking mainly. This is something I would love to share with someone I'm with.

There are many more qualities but these two are biggies for me. Not willing to learn new things or not willing to spend time in natures playground then we're going to have problems.

I find myself fairly lucky, generaly people in my experience have looks that match their personality. I am however exceptionaly picky and hate myself for it.

Hmmmmmm..... hmmmm....

For me, looks is what attracted me in the first place. Okay, looks and common decency, etiquette, hygiene.... and sometimes, pheromones / chemistry / things like that.

Personality is what keeps me staying.

Hmmmmmm..... hmmmm....

For me, looks is what attracted me in the first place. Okay, looks and common decency, etiquette, hygiene.... and sometimes, pheromones / chemistry / things like that.

Personality is what keeps me staying.

Well put! :)

personality over looks everytime, people with beautiful personalities become more physically attractive to me :)
I feel the same way..

With the exception of bad hygiene/filthy appearance..
I just don't think I could get over that.

Last edited: