Senior First Aid | INFJ Forum

Senior First Aid

S

Shai Gar

I just passed my first day of a two day first aid course.

I can correctly make out with a doll.

As in you restarted their heart with your touch? Breathed life into their lungs with your kiss? How romantic! *swoon*

... or just having fun with the defibulizer... lol...

Shai with a shocking machine.... hmmm.... what next?

... or just having fun with the defibulizer... lol...

Shai with a shocking machine.... hmmm.... what next?

Perish the thought! I can't imagine what shai would do running around with one those thing. He would be like "heheheheh... ZAP!!"

The AED costs 2000AUD and will not shock unless the heart is fluttering :(.

Our instructor has informed us that no matter how much you want it, or how you set it up, you can't zap your boss by putting it on his chair. It analyses the heart first, and then delivers a charge if it's fluttering.

:D Our instructor is a sadist. :D

I'm sure there is a way to bypass that.....

The saline needle goes in the vein or it gets the water bottle again

Lol. Why are you taking first-aid?

Because there are only two powers; The Power to Change Lives, and The Power to Save Lives. I want both. I can always withhold my aid, but I'm still powerful for having the ability.

I just passed with 100% the Certificate 3 First Aid (St Johns), and I'm enrolled for Remote and Occupational First Aid.

No, there isn't a way to bypass that that's cost efficient. It's easier and cheaper to build a simple pneumatic electric zapper gun that they used to subdue Hannibal Lecter in the movie Hannibal.

No, there isn't a way to bypass that that's cost efficient. It's easier and cheaper to build a simple pneumatic electric zapper gun that they used to subdue Hannibal Lecter in the movie Hannibal.
Nice to know you have all that figured out already. :D