Self-Care: What have you done for you lately? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Self-Care: What have you done for you lately?

Lol thank you Jenny! Mmmmmmwah I love you! I think of everyone here sooooo often! Give Jamie a little nudge for me so he sees this lol. Wouldn't want him to miss it. It really does mean a lot to me.
:<3:

Love youuu!! This is really exciting and I’m so glad that you are starting this whole new chapter! It’s going to be such an incredibly rewarding experience for you ♥️

Sending you much love and hugs. :<3::hug:

I was sat in front of my TV but not really watching it because I was sat wondering if I’d ever find my soulmate and was a little upset that I’d been hurt by a previous ‘fling’ with a coworker. Anyhow, something suddenly made me focus intently on the TV and it was as if time had suddenly stood still. There was an advert playing and all I can remember is the women on the advert saying “Something amazing is coming soon”. It felt a little surreal and I knew straight away that ‘something’ wanted me to focus on those words and that my soulmate was close. A month later is when I signed up here and met @JennyDaniella, who I believe to be my soulmate and life partner.

Sorry, long story but this is just an example of these weird synchronistic moments that I also experience frequently.

I love you so much. My soulmate, life partner, best friend and rock in one amazing package. I’m so lucky :hearteyes::<3:

@soulareclipse Soular!!! Long time no speak :openmouth::blush:

First off, a massive congratulations as that is a massive achievement! I think the biggest achievement though is the self-realisation and fulfilment of what I believe is your true destiny. I tend to be a very, very good judge of character and can usually tell very quickly when someone fits a certain bill. You most certainly screamed ‘healer’ to me straight away and I was correct (taking some credit here :tearsofjoy:).

It’s funny you talk about the synchronicity with the Tool songs playing. I tend to have that kind of thing happen to me a lot. Sometimes, it’s something that you wouldn’t think anything of but it’s when you feel something forcing your attention to it as something important. I remember a month before I signed up for this forum. I was sat in front of my TV but not really watching it because I was sat wondering if I’d ever find my soulmate and was a little upset that I’d been hurt by a previous ‘fling’ with a coworker. Anyhow, something suddenly made me focus intently on the TV and it was as if time had suddenly stood still. There was an advert playing and all I can remember is the women on the advert saying “Something amazing is coming soon”. It felt a little surreal and I knew straight away that ‘something’ wanted me to focus on those words and that my soulmate was close. A month later is when I signed up here and met @JennyDaniella, who I believe to be my soulmate and life partner.

Sorry, long story but this is just an example of these weird synchronistic moments that I also experience frequently.

Anyways, it’s great to see you again soular and I have no doubt you are going to go on to do amazing things as a healer! Keep us all informed of how things are working out ok? :blush:

You most certainly deserve a lot of the credit for me actually taking my gift of healing seriously enough to actively learn how to harness it and channel it in a way that's healthy for me, as well as the other person/people. I could sense the honesty and certainty in your observation, and it came at a time when I'd been thinking that becoming certified as a Reiki practitioner was a really neat idea, something I should probably look into someday. Less than 5 months later, I'm certified in 2nd Degree Reiki. Next level is ART - Advanced Reiki Training. Then onto becoming a Reiki Master and beyond. Your encouragement, as small a gesture as it might've seemed at the time, served as the impetus to get the ball rolling. It's when I thought, "Maybe I should take this a little more seriously and take it beyond just a 'really neat idea'." As a result of all this, I came to the very clear realization that this is my calling, my life purpose. I am a Reiki practitioner. I practice Reiki nearly every day in some way or another, whether it's on myself, on others, on my houseplants, my intentions, my car. I use Reiki to clear and charge my crystals, which I've begun to incorporate into my practice, as well as sound frequencies. I'm using Reiki to give power to my intention to do this for a living, to be really successful at it so I can do more of it and therefore be more of who I really am - my Higher Self, my Authentic Self. Meta-Reiki... :tearsofjoy:

So yeah, I give credit where credit is due. Matter of fact, I'd be honored to send you some Reiki, to do a distant healing session with you. On the house, of course. :wink: It's the least I can do. If that's something you'd like to do, just say the word and we'll figure out a time/space where we can both be "present".

I've come to understand that serendipity and synchronicity are actually our Higher Self communicating with us to let us know that we're on the path we're meant to be on. There are other ways it communicates with us as well, like during moments when we experience pure joy, bliss, love. Those are the moments when we're most connected with our Higher Self. So when we catch ourselves in those moments, we're experiencing what our Higher Self experiences all of the time - joy, bliss, and love in their purest forms. It's another nudge saying "hey, if you want to experience more moments like these, keep doing more of what you're doing". It's such a cliche, but it's because it really is true: Follow Your Bliss. It's because it brings us closer to Who We Really Are. Literally.

I'm something of a people-reader as well (who would've thunk it??? :wink:), and I could feel Jenny's energy when I first signed up, just like I could feel yours when you showed up here a couple of weeks later. You both have the same energy, so it only makes sense that you come from the same soul family. That's why you experienced the synchronicity, it's why when the two of you connected you both felt love and bliss instantly, perhaps like you'd never felt it before in your respective lives. Say hello to your Higher Selfs.

You most certainly deserve a lot of the credit for me actually taking my gift of healing seriously enough to actively learn how to harness it and channel it in a way that's healthy for me, as well as the other person/people. I could sense the honesty and certainty in your observation, and it came at a time when I'd been thinking that becoming certified as a Reiki practitioner was a really neat idea, something I should probably look into someday. Less than 5 months later, I'm certified in 2nd Degree Reiki. Next level is ART - Advanced Reiki Training. Then onto becoming a Reiki Master and beyond. Your encouragement, as small a gesture as it might've seemed at the time, served as the impetus to get the ball rolling. It's when I thought, "Maybe I should take this a little more seriously and take it beyond just a 'really neat idea'." As a result of all this, I came to the very clear realization that this is my calling, my life purpose. I am a Reiki practitioner. I practice Reiki nearly every day in some way or another, whether it's on myself, on others, on my houseplants, my intentions, my car. I use Reiki to clear and charge my crystals, which I've begun to incorporate into my practice, as well as sound frequencies. I'm using Reiki to give power to my intention to do this for a living, to be really successful at it so I can do more of it and therefore be more of who I really am - my Higher Self, my Authentic Self. Meta-Reiki... :tearsofjoy:

So yeah, I give credit where credit is due. Matter of fact, I'd be honored to send you some Reiki, to do a distant healing session with you. On the house, of course. :wink: It's the least I can do. If that's something you'd like to do, just say the word and we'll figure out a time/space where we can both be "present".

I've come to understand that serendipity and synchronicity are actually our Higher Self communicating with us to let us know that we're on the path we're meant to be on. There are other ways it communicates with us as well, like during moments when we experience pure joy, bliss, love. Those are the moments when we're most connected with our Higher Self. So when we catch ourselves in those moments, we're experiencing what our Higher Self experiences all of the time - joy, bliss, and love in their purest forms. It's another nudge saying "hey, if you want to experience more moments like these, keep doing more of what you're doing". It's such a cliche, but it's because it really is true: Follow Your Bliss. It's because it brings us closer to Who We Really Are. Literally.

I'm something of a people-reader as well (who would've thunk it??? :wink:), and I could feel Jenny's energy when I first signed up, just like I could feel yours when you showed up here a couple of weeks later. You both have the same energy, so it only makes sense that you come from the same soul family. That's why you experienced the synchronicity, it's why when the two of you connected you both felt love and bliss instantly, perhaps like you'd never felt it before in your respective lives. Say hello to your Higher Selfs.

Hey sorry I haven’t had much time to response just yet but I won’t forget :)

Reactions: Daustus and Asa