Sedative herbs make me more attractive? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Sedative herbs make me more attractive?

Didn't know about pineapples...I will have to try them when my next red wave of doom approaches. I usually drink a lot of chamomile tea during that time, it is a pretty good anti-inflammatory too. I like it that herbal stuff usually doesn't have as severe side effects too. I don't see side effects listing death, death, death, drop of white blood cell count, seizures, fatal rash, etc on the herbal stuff XD!

Apparently it is down to an enzyme called bromelain which can aid in muscle relaxation - well so the internet tells me, lol. My eldest daughter told me about it a couple of years ago and it works for all the women in the house. My husband was very relieved and kept us stocked up. I hope it works for you. Periods are evil. Someone should have invented a button (just by the elbow maybe?) to switch them on and off by now. I know what you mean about there seeming to be less risks with herbal stuff. My daughter had full on hallucinations from taking dental medication one time. Not sure how anyone could get addicted to that but apparently you can.