Scottish Independence | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Scottish Independence

Hey @muir - 5 days to go!! How exciting?!!!

I will respond to your messages at some point - I haven't forgotten. Virtually impossible at the moment to engage on a one to one conversation as it's all happening at this end. Hope you're keeping well.

@muir

are you in scotland??? If so, please keep us updated on how this is effecting you. I've been reading about it but I never know what to believe nowadays. Let us know how it's effects your living. I'm really interested. It seems like it might be a very positive thing for scotland.

This is so exciting! If they vote to extricate themselves from the clutches of the old world control.... man oh man.... maybe it'll ignite a fire in the brothers over across the pond.

Hi folks

Things are most definately hotting up here!

'yes' and 'no' signs are everywhere!

The landed class, the rich, the royalists and the big corporations are largely voting 'no' to independence and the people are largely voting 'yes'

The vote overall is pretty much split at the moment in the polls but 1 in 5 voters are as yet undecided (or won't say!)

Basically all it needs is a little swing from the undecided swing voters and we will make history!

The whole world is now watching Scotland becuase the impact of this vote will have far reaching consequences

For example the catalans are having their own unofficial vote over their own independance isue at the moment but the Spanish constitution forbids such an action so they are caught up in a legal quandry at the moment. However if scotland breaks off from the rest of the UK then the catalans would be encouraged to do the same

The north of Ireland might also join back onto the south of ireland uniting that country for the first time in hundreds of years

The welsh too might call for moe devolved powers thereby pulling power away from london closer to the people because london is acting as a giant hoover at the moment sucking all the wealth and power into the south of England

The basque country also want independance and various other peoples around the world

We are seeing a shift in thinking where people have tried centralised power and realsie that it always leads to coprruption and exploitation and now people globally are demanding more say in the political and economic decision making within their national communities

Decentralisation does not mean isolation however and could allow firm relationships to grow between national communites through trade

There is a lot of fear mongering by the NO camp but it's all hogwash!

Before the SNP (scottish national party) came to power the right wing (fascistic) elements in the country said that the SNP would not be able to govern as they had no experience and thst it would be a disaster for scotland and that the sky would fall on our heads if they came to power but come to power they did and not only did the sky not fall on our heads but the SNP have governed the country better than the other political parties and they've managed it despite the best efforts of the other parties to hamstring and sabotage their efforts!

When we are children we think there are monsters under the bed but with each day that goes by without being grabbed by a monster we stop believeing in the monsters under the bed

With each day that went by under the SNP party people realised that nothing bad was going to happen, there were no monsters under the bed and people relaxed

Now again with independance people are trying to tell us there are monsters under the bed again but there are no monsters under the bed!

We have certain big corporations like RBS threatening to leave scotland if we become independant and i say to that bunch of criminals (who operate out of the city of london anyway) GO and good riddence! Take your LIBOR rate rigging, your debt and all your filthy attitude with you...you are not wanted in scotland!

Also people are worried about losing the pound, but i would say we should get rid of the pound and have our own national currency controlled by our own treasury...perhaps backed by oil

Scotland is energy self sufficient so obviously it would be hated by the central bankers who love to control the resources of countries and if it created its own currency and traded with other non aligned countries then it could break free from central banker control

Scotland is also water self sufficient, renewable energy self sufficient (if it wants to be), food self sufficient (ple nty of arable land to feed its tiny population) and has ample sea food (surrounded on 3 sides by rich oceans)

Without a big parasite stuck to its butt (called 'westminster') sucking all its wealth away from it, it would be one of the wealthiest countries in the world

And its about to have a big tourist boost too due to the 'outlander' series...woohoo!

An independent Scotland would have a truely bright future

Also i think that England would then re-evaluate its situation and would likely vote to break off from the EU. This of course would further hinder the plans of the central bankers to centralise their power

If Scotland kicks the nuclear weapons out of the clyde and leaves NATO we can severly curtail NATOs aggression towards Russia and instead we can reach out to Russia and set up some trade deals.

This would possibly encourage the Germans to stop sitting on the fence and to join the non aligned countries

This shift of wealth and power would boost the emerging economies bringing prosperity to billions of people around the world

A new world order indeed....but not a unipolar world.....a multi-polar world of multiple currencies

Reactions: Kgal
Hi folks

Things are most definately hotting up here!

'yes' and 'no' signs are everywhere!

The landed class, the rich, the royalists and the big corporations are largely voting 'no' to independence and the people are largely voting 'yes'

The vote overall is pretty much split at the moment in the polls but 1 in 5 voters are as yet undecided (or won't say!)

Basically all it needs is a little swing from the undecided swing voters and we will make history!

The whole world is now watching Scotland becuase the impact of this vote will have far reaching consequences

For example the catalans are having their own unofficial vote over their own independance isue at the moment but the Spanish constitution forbids such an action so they are caught up in a legal quandry at the moment. However if scotland breaks off from the rest of the UK then the catalans would be encouraged to do the same

The north of Ireland might also join back onto the south of ireland uniting that country for the first time in hundreds of years

The welsh too might call for moe devolved powers thereby pulling power away from london closer to the people because london is acting as a giant hoover at the moment sucking all the wealth and power into the south of England

The basque country also want independance and various other peoples around the world

We are seeing a shift in thinking where people have tried centralised power and realsie that it always leads to coprruption and exploitation and now people globally are demanding more say in the political and economic decision making within their national communities

Decentralisation does not mean isolation however and could allow firm relationships to grow between national communites through trade

There is a lot of fear mongering by the NO camp but it's all hogwash!

Before the SNP (scottish national party) came to power the right wing (fascistic) elements in the country said that the SNP would not be able to govern as they had no experience and thst it would be a disaster for scotland and that the sky would fall on our heads if they came to power but come to power they did and not only did the sky not fall on our heads but the SNP have governed the country better than the other political parties and they've managed it despite the best efforts of the other parties to hamstring and sabotage their efforts!

When we are children we think there are monsters under the bed but with each day that goes by without being grabbed by a monster we stop believeing in the monsters under the bed

With each day that went by under the SNP party people realised that nothing bad was going to happen, there were no monsters under the bed and people relaxed

Now again with independance people are trying to tell us there are monsters under the bed again but there are no monsters under the bed!

We have certain big corporations like RBS threatening to leave scotland if we become independant and i say to that bunch of criminals (who operate out of the city of london anyway) GO and good riddence! Take your LIBOR rate rigging, your debt and all your filthy attitude with you...you are not wanted in scotland!

Also people are worried about losing the pound, but i would say we should get rid of the pound and have our own national currency controlled by our own treasury...perhaps backed by oil

Scotland is energy self sufficient so obviously it would be hated by the central bankers who love to control the resources of countries and if it created its own currency and traded with other non aligned countries then it could break free from central banker control

Scotland is also water self sufficient, renewable energy self sufficient (if it wants to be), food self sufficient (ple nty of arable land to feed its tiny population) and has ample sea food (surrounded on 3 sides by rich oceans)

Without a big parasite stuck to its butt (called 'westminster') sucking all its wealth away from it, it would be one of the wealthiest countries in the world

And its about to have a big tourist boost too due to the 'outlander' series...woohoo!

An independent Scotland would have a truely bright future

Also i think that England would then re-evaluate its situation and would likely vote to break off from the EU. This of course would further hinder the plans of the central bankers to centralise their power

If Scotland kicks the nuclear weapons out of the clyde and leaves NATO we can severly curtail NATOs aggression towards Russia and instead we can reach out to Russia and set up some trade deals.

This would possibly encourage the Germans to stop sitting on the fence and to join the non aligned countries

This shift of wealth and power would boost the emerging economies bringing prosperity to billions of people around the world

A new world order indeed....but not a unipolar world.....a multi-polar world of multiple currencies

So, would Scotland be an EU member still?

So, would Scotland be an EU member still?

No it would need to re-apply

But when we hold new elections after the transitional phase i will be voting to remain outside the EU, like Norway

Why shake off the centralised control of westminster (london) only to relinquish power to the centralised control of Brussels? (EU HQ)

No it would need to re-apply

But when we hold new elections after the transitional phase i will be voting to remain outside the EU, like Norway

Why shake off the centralised control of westminster (london) only to relinquish power to the centralised control of Brussels? (EU HQ)

Yeah, a problem comes in though, as I feel natural gas and oil (for the most part) will be not worth it in a decade, i.e. there will be cheaper and cleaner alternatives (viz. cold fusion and 'zero-point' energies).

... SPAWAR got it right in that the advantage of cold fusion, in today, over the "zero-point"/"vacuum" techs is that transmutations occur.... to the best of my knowledge, only very simple atoms/molecules are made from zero-point, ie things like "hydrinos".

Last edited:

Diversity is the spice of life. ^^

Are there any downsides to these smaller states regaining their independence? Is there a chance that something goes wrong in the short-term or long term (this question is more likely answered by "wait and see").

Yeah, a problem comes in though, as I feel natural gas and oil (for the most part) will be not worth it in a decade, i.e. there will be cheaper and cleaner alternatives (viz. cold fusion and 'zero-point' energies).

... SPAWAR got it right in that the advantage of cold fusion, in today, over the "zero-point"/"vacuum" techs is that transmutations occur.... to the best of my knowledge, only very simple atoms/molecules are made from zero-point, ie things like "hydrinos".

The likely scenario is that the oil revenue will be used to build renewable infrastructure in Scotland. We have some of the best tidal, wave and wind power in Europe

We just need to upgrade our grid to transport the power down the central belt and we're sorted!

The its subsidised energy for everyone, leaving more money in peopels pockets to spend back into the economy!

Diversity is the spice of life. ^^

Are there any downsides to these smaller states regaining their independence? Is there a chance that something goes wrong in the short-term or long term (this question is more likely answered by "wait and see").

The danger for scotland is not in going indie...the danger for scotland is in staying in the Union

Here is a breakdown of the british economy by stephen molyneux. He goes through the facts and figures. The bottom line is that the british economy is about to fall off a cliff

Why would scotland want to hang around for that when it would be far more robust on its own?

[video=youtube;x-ibcORs4I4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ibcORs4I4[/video]

PART 1

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/debtgdpratio.asp

Definition of 'Debt-To-GDP Ratio'

The ratio of a country's national debt to its gross domestic product (GDP). By comparing what a country owes to what it produces, the debt-to-GDP ratio indicates the country's ability to pay back its debt. Often expressed as a percentage, the ratio can be interpreted as the number of years needed to pay back debt if GDP is dedicated entirely to debt repayment.

Investopedia explains 'Debt-To-GDP Ratio'

Economists have not identified a specific debt-to-GDP ratio as being ideal, and instead focus on the sustainability of certain debt levels. If a country can continue to pay interest on its debt without refinancing or harming economic growth, it is generally considered to be stable. A high debt-to-GDP ratio may make it more difficult for a country to pay external debts, and may lead creditors to seek higher interest rates when lending. If a country were unable to pay its debt, it would default, which could cause a panic in the domestic and international markets. The higher the debt-to-GDP ratio, the less likely the country will pay its debt back, and the higher its risk of default.

While governments may strive to have low debt-to-GDP ratios, government borrowing may increase in times of war or recession - a macroeconomic strategy attributed to Keynesian economics.

http://www.debtdeflation.com/blogs/2011/12/31/debt-britannia/

Debt Britannia

By Steve Keen | December 31, 2011
- See more at: http://www.debtdeflation.com/blogs/2011/12/31/debt-britannia/#sthash.1X1RL3JB.dpuf

As much as I criticize the US of A for its economic management, I can't fault its statistical agencies on the collection and dissemination of data: data is readily available and almost always in an easily accessible format. That, and the fact that it's the world's biggest economy, is why most of my analysis is of the US. Australia's ABS deserves similar accolades for making data readily accessible and relatively easy to locate.
The UK data source, the Office of National Statistics, is almost impenetrable by comparison–it's the statistical system that Sir Humphrey Appleby would design. It gives the appearance of accessibility, yet either drowns you in so much data in response to any query that you give up, or which, when you get to what you think you want, returns rubbish.
For example, you'd think following the sequence "Economy–UK Sector Accounts–Financial Assets and Liabilities" would actually take you to something resembling the USA's Flow of Funds, wouldn't you?
Guess again. Figure 1 shows what it returns you: no data, no publications, but links to four methodology papers on Investment Trusts. "Well done, Bernard!
Fig*ure 1

123111_0028_DebtBritann1.png

Given this state of affairs (or these affairs of state?), I haven’t both*ered try*ing to put together a debt pro*file of the UK as I have for Aus*tralia and the USA–which of course shows the suc*cess of the Appleby method. But as so often hap*pens, the method back*fired when Mor*gan Stan*ley, using rather more research resources than I can bring to bear, pub*lished a chart of national indebt*ed*ness in which the UK was right at the top–with a stag*ger*ing 950% pri*vate debt to GDP ratio, and a finan*cial sec*tor debt ratio alone of over 600%.
Fig*ure 2: Mor*gan Stan*ley global debt ratio cal*cu*la*tions

I expect that Sir Humphrey’s descen*dants are now busy putting out this brush fire with claims of double-counting, but even the UK Treasury’s Bud*get Report admits to a peak pri*vate sec*tor debt to GDP ratio of over 450 per*cent, with the finance sec*tor ratio alone being 250%:
“Over the pre-crisis decade, devel*op*ments in the UK econ*omy were dri*ven by unsus*tain*able lev*els of pri*vate sec*tor debt and ris*ing pub*lic sec*tor debt. Indeed, it has been esti*mated that the UK became the most indebted coun*try in the world.​
Chart 1.1 high*lights the rise in pri*vate sec*tor debt in the UK. House*holds took on ris*ing lev*els of mort*gage debt to buy increas*ingly expen*sive hous*ing, while by 2008 the debt of non*fi*nan*cial com*pa*nies reached 110 per cent of GDP. Within the finan*cial sec*tor, the accu*mu*la*tion of debt was even greater. By 2007, the UK finan*cial sys*tem had become the most highly lever*aged of any major econ*omy…” (UK Bud*get Report, 2011)​
Fig*ure 3: UK Trea*sury pri*vate debt to GDP fig*ures

123111_0028_DebtBritann3.png

To put this into per*spec*tive, the USA’s pri*vate debt to GDP ratio peaked at 303% of GDP, and the rapid decline in this debt to its cur*rent level is what has caused its “Great Reces*sion”. I never thought that another devel*oped econ*omy could make the USA’s debt bub*ble look triv*ial, but clearly I was wrong.
Fig*ure 4: And you thought Amer*ica had a debt bub*ble…

123111_0028_DebtBritann4.png

As well as aggre*gate UK pri*vate debt exceed*ing America’s, the UK also has a higher debt to GDP ratio for every sec*tor. How*ever as usual, gov*ern*ment debt, about which politi*cians and neo*clas*si*cal econ*o*mists obsess, is the small*est com*po*nent of total debt, and has only started to grow after the cri*sis began. To empha*sise one point on which I emphat*i*cally agree with MMT econ*o*mists, pub*lic debt is not the prob*lem, and attempt*ing to reduce pub*lic debt now is the wrong policy–from my per*spec*tive, because it would add pub*lic sec*tor delever*ag*ing to pri*vate sec*tor delever*ag*ing, thus exac*er*bat*ing the under*ly*ing prob*lem of delever*ag*ing. Rather than obsess*ing about pub*lic debt now, politi*cians and econ*o*mists should have been con*cerned about ris*ing pri*vate debt in the pre*vi*ous two decades.
UK house*hold debt grew along sim*i*lar lines to USA house*hold debt, but con*tin*ued grow*ing as US house*hold debt started to taper. It is now falling, but still exceeds even Australia’s house*hold debt ratio–though Aus*tralia holds the dubi*ous record for the fastest rate of growth of house*hold debt since 1990.
Fig*ure 5

123111_0028_DebtBritann5.png

While UK house*holds were rel*a*tive lag*gards in the rate of growth of debt, UK busi*nesses showed how it was done by tripling their indebt*ed*ness in just over 2 decades, from the post-1987 Stock Mar*ket Crash level of 38% of GDP to a whop*ping 118% at the end of 2009.
Fig*ure 6

123111_0028_DebtBritann6.png

But “Card*board Box? You were lucky!”. The Four York*shire*man award for dig*ging a hole faster than any*body else goes to the UK finance sec*tor. The USA and UK both began the post-1987 Stock Mar*ket era with roughly com*pa*ra*ble lev*els of finance sec*tor debt–roughly 50% for the UK and 40% for the USA. But two decades later, UK finance sec*tor debt peaked at 261% of GDP, more than twice the US level of 123% (I can’t show Australia’s finance sec*tor debt since the RBA doesn’t sep*a*rately record it, but the Mor*gan Stan*ley data in Fig*ure 2 implies that it’s larger than America’s).
Fig*ure 7

123111_0028_DebtBritann7.png

The com*bi*na*tion makes the UK the Pri*vate Debt Cap*i*tal of the G20 world.
Fig*ure 8

123111_0028_DebtBritann8.png

All this implies that when a debt slow*down hits the UK, it could do so with even more impact than it did in the USA. As I’ve argued exten*sively else*where, aggre*gate demand in a credit-based econ*omy is income plus the change in debt. This per*spec*tive puts the UK’s stag*ger*ing depen*dence upon pri*vate debt into sharp relief; explains why–as yet–it hasn’t suf*fered as sharp a down*turn as has the USA; and also implies that that day of reck*on*ing may be approach*ing. Take a good look at Fig*ure 9 and Fig*ure 10.
Fig*ure 9: British Aggre*gate Demand

123111_0028_DebtBritann9.png

Fig*ure 10: Amer*i*can Aggre*gate Demand

123111_0028_DebtBritann10.png

Firstly, note that the peak debt con*tri*bu*tion to aggre*gate demand was far higher in the UK than the USA: in 2008, the UK GDP was roughly 1.4 tril*lion pounds while the increase in debt was 800 bil*lion, yield*ing total pri*vate sec*tor spend*ing (on assets as well as goods and ser*vices) of over 2.2 tril*lion; the US num*bers are roughly 14 tril*lion dol*lars for GDP and 4 tril*lion for the increase in debt.
Sec*ondly, the USA went straight from lever*ag*ing to delever*ag*ing, with the change in debt going from adding $4 tril*lion in 2008 to sub*tract*ing 2.5 tril*lion in 2010. In the UK, there have been 4 dips into delever*ag*ing, but 3 of them have sub*se*quently been reversed, and the worst to date (in 2010) reduced aggre*gate demand by only 100 billion–40% of the impact of the peak decline in the USA.
But thirdly, another period of delever*ag*ing has just begun in the UK, whereas the rate of decline of debt has slowed in the USA. Things aren’t look*ing rosy for 2012 in the USA, but they could be far worse in the UK.
Fig*ure 11 com*pares debt-financed demand in the two coun*tries: the UK’s debt binge has been strik*ingly larger, far more volatile, and is now headed down while the USA–though still deleveraging–is headed up.

Part 2

Fig*ure 11

123111_0028_DebtBritann11.png

The role of debt in dri*ving both employ*ment and asset prices is very appar*ent. The boom years of the UK econ*omy from 1993 till 2008 were in fact its bor*row years.
Fig*ure 12

123111_0028_DebtBritann12.png

I pre*fer to cor*re*late the Credit Accel*er*a*tor to change in asset prices, but these next two fig*ures are use*ful in show*ing the level of UK asset prices, as well as their cor*re*la*tion with the change in pri*vate debt.
Fig*ure 13

123111_0028_DebtBritann13.png

Fig*ure 14

123111_0028_DebtBritann14.png

The UK Credit Accelerator

As explained else*where (“A much more neb*u*lous con*cep*tion”), since the change in pri*vate debt is an impor*tant com*po*nent of aggre*gate demand, and aggre*gate demand is expended on both com*modi*ties and assets, the accel*er*a*tion of pri*vate debt will be cor*re*lated to the change in unem*ploy*ment and the change in asset prices. This is very appar*ent in the UK data, and all 3 measures—unemployment, the FTSE and real house prices—are now under the influ*ence of neg*a*tive credit accelerators.
Fig*ure 15

123111_0028_DebtBritann15.png

Fig*ure 16

123111_0028_DebtBritann16.png

Fig*ure 17

123111_0028_DebtBritann17.png

Add to this pri*vate sec*tor delever*ag*ing a gov*ern*ment com*mit*ted to a deluded pro*gram of “expan*sion*ary fis*cal con*sol*i*da*tion”, and the indi*ca*tions are that the UK will be a leader in the global reces*sion stakes in 2012.
- See more at: http://www.debtdeflation.com/blogs/2011/12/31/debt-britannia/#sthash.ukHluRnh.dpuf

This is so exciting! If they vote to extricate themselves from the clutches of the old world control.... man oh man.... maybe it'll ignite a fire in the brothers over across the pond.

Just a note, we extricated ourselves just over two hundred years ago. News must be very repressed over their.

The likely scenario is that the oil revenue will be used to build renewable infrastructure in Scotland. We have some of the best tidal, wave and wind power in Europe

We just need to upgrade our grid to transport the power down the central belt and we're sorted!

The its subsidised energy for everyone, leaving more money in peopels pockets to spend back into the economy!

I hope so, because that's what I've put my free energy towards...
Otherwise, you're left with the "grand sum" which leaves us globally irresponsible...

Otherwise, you're left with the "grand sum" which leaves us globally irresponsible...

Provided they are not able to derail it, and I believe they will make every single attempt to ruin it post-independence, the alternative in the north of the country may be something that even the english cant miss.

Insularity of the country and its xenophobia has allowed the elites to prosper at everyone elses expense for long enough, the fact that countries as close as sweden and norway are prospering while the UK hasnt been, unless you're a gangster working for the banks that is, ought to have been "close enough", we'll see if an independent nation sharing the same land mass leaving the south's inequitable mess behind influences things.

I dont think they'll ever leave. Britian is one. Besides scotland cant leave, they're broke lol they' have bill rises in gas, water and electric by ar least £500 a year, and that cant be good for the people.

I'd say myth, but politics silly.

The oil isn't just required for power it is also used for plastic and a range of other products

Scotland has a £trillion of oil to share amongst 5 million people

It also has the best wave power potential in Europe; we have a narrow straight in the north which the sea surges through each day. All we have to do is upgrade the carrying capacity of the national grid so that it can move the power produced down to the central belt where most of the population lives. The oil fund can be used to do that

Just a note, we extricated ourselves just over two hundred years ago. News must be very repressed over their.

Oh dear man you need to update your history

The financial powers in Britain that wanted to raise the taxes of the colonialists and who your ancestors through out of the US are now back in control of your country

The fight did not end with the declaration of independence....they carried on trying to usurp your system and finally achieved it in 1913 with the passing of the federal reserve bill and the creation of the IRS in the same year

They control your country again....you are not free....you are enslaved to the european bankers again

I dont think they'll ever leave. Britian is one. Besides scotland cant leave, they're broke lol they' have bill rises in gas, water and electric by ar least £500 a year, and that cant be good for the people.

I'd say myth, but politics silly.

That's nonsense

Scotland is going to nationalise those resources lol

I take it you have never been to scotland or else you would know that it has an abundance of oil, gas and water

Whilst you guys down south have 'hose pipe bans' in the hot weather we enjoy regular showers of clean water

But don't worry we have plenty left over to sell you

We will also trade our oil with you....for gold (what little gordon brown didn;t sell for peanuts from underneath your noses!)

That's nonsense

Scotland is going to nationalise those resources lol

I take it you have never been to scotland or else you would know that it has an abundance of oil, gas and water

Whilst you guys down south have 'hose pipe bans' in the hot weather we enjoy regular showers of clean water

But don't worry we have plenty left over to sell you

We will also trade our oil with you....for gold (what little gordon brown didn;t sell for peanuts from underneath your noses!)

Lets just say, we discuss things different.

If we look at the basic picture, its not about commodities. Not all politics is about oil and gold.
The key issues circulate around; Currency, banking and morgages, the european union which they would have to reapply for, consumption and taxation etc

Scotland will not be better off, no way.

The campaign try sway our votes, but who's actually telling the truth. Anyhoo, the polls will decide.

Edit: if they do, I'd like to see them get the euro.

Lets just say, we discuss things different.

If we look at the basic picture, its not about commodities. Not all politics is about oil and gold.
The key issues circulate around; Currency, banking and morgages, the european union which they would have to reapply for, consumption and taxation etc

Scotland will not be better off, no way.

The campaign try sway our votes, but who's actually telling the truth. Anyhoo, the polls will decide.

Edit: if they do, I'd like to see them get the euro.

You have no substance!

All you have is rhetoric lol

Let me bring you into the real world...

Life is depedent on certain things....everything else is fluff

People need shelter, they need water, they need food, they need fuel

Scotland has abundant housing, it has abundant water, it has abundant arable land, rough pasture and sea food to feed its tiny population and it is energy self sufficient with the potential to develop massive untapped renewable energy which would under nationalised control allow cheap energy to households thereby freeing up more of their monthly paycheque which they can then spend back into the economy of production and consumption

So Scotland has a surplus of the essentials of life

Many of us, myself included do not want to go back into the EU and we will have a two year break from it anyway during which the anti-EU voice in scotland will grow just as it is in england

Scotland wouldn't just survive into the future...it would thrive

The UK economy on the other hand! Well to put it mildly the good ship britiannia is sinking and fast

Scotland has an opportunity here to take to the lifeboats and avoid going down with the ship!

So take your baseless fear mongering somewhere else!

Sort out your own back yard...you might want to start with getting the peadophile rings out of westminster

You have no substance!

All you have is rhetoric lol

Let me bring you into the real world...

Life is depedent on certain things....everything else is fluff

People need shelter, they need water, they need food, they need fuel

Scotland has abundant housing, it has abundant water, it has abundant arable land, rough pasture and sea food to feed its tiny population and it is energy self sufficient with the potential to develop massive untapped renewable energy which would under nationalised control allow cheap energy to households thereby freeing up more of their monthly paycheque which they can then spend back into the economy of production and consumption

So Scotland has a surplus of the essentials of life

Many of us, myself included do not want to go back into the EU and we will have a two year break from it anyway during which the anti-EU voice in scotland will grow just as it is in england

Scotland wouldn't just survive into the future...it would thrive

The UK economy on the other hand! Well to put it mildly the good ship britiannia is sinking and fast

Scotland has an opportunity here to take to the lifeboats and avoid going down with the ship!

So take your baseless fear mongering somewhere else!

Sort out your own back yard...you might want to start with getting the peadophile rings out of westminster

Substance? : ] ur abundance of it is striking.

As for the content. I think was clear enough with my rapport.

To begin with, what planet do you live in? Like are oright in da head? The structure of your thoughts suggest, mundae realism.
I understand you live in scotland. But when i think "wealth" in UK....i think Ireland.... as suggested by GDP the most realiable used economy indicator...does economic growth sound familair?

i dont give no fucks. If they leave..and your forecast of scotland living on and the rest of the UK deminishing is hilarious..
and yes. The parliment is a joke.

That's because the UK is not ran by David Cameron......but by world issues.

Also, if you invest in more emotions towards this joke lol i may withdraw.

Last edited:
Substance? : ] ur abundance of it is striking.

As for the content. I think was clear enough with my rapport.

To begin with, what planet do you live in? Like are oright in da head? The structure of your thoughts suggest, mundae realism.
I understand you live in scotland. But when i think "wealth" in UK....i think Ireland.... as suggested by GDP the most realiable used economy indicator...does economic growth sound familair?

i dont give no fucks. If they leave..and if your forecast of scotland living on and the rest of the UK deminishing is hilarious..
and yes. The parliment is a joke.

That's because the UK is not ran by David Cameron......but by world issues.

Also, if you invest in more emotions towards this joke lol i may withdraw.

If you would like to learn some facts rather than rhetoric then watch the stephen molyneux clip above about the British economy

Read it and weep