scariest movie | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

scariest movie

i don't know how i feel with Exorcism of Emily Rose, i only got scared because of the 3 o'clock am thing coz i always pee around that time.. got scared i would get possessed..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The Reef
(Shark attack movie)
It was true to my experiences in the water, reality/documentary style, not Hollywood.

I hate sharks.

I'm right there with you. I am deathly afraid of sharks. And any shark movie based on true events can rattle me a bit but it won't stop me from watching them.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but you mentioned having an experience...can you share? Either here or in another thread. I am fascinated by first-hand accounts.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but you mentioned having an experience...can you share? Either here or in another thread. I am fascinated by first-hand accounts.
I've spent A LOT of hours in the ocean and have been checked out , or"swooped" by sharks a few times.

The movie mentioned, portrayed the sudden awareness that something is near you, but can't be easily spotted very accurately. Sometimes, you'll be looking around all over the place, and a large fish/ray/shark will come right up to you from the one direction you weren't aware you had overlooked to check.

Reactions: Littlelissa
Call it scary, but more F’d up.

Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS (1975)

Reactions: Wyote
Any horror movie that doesn't have a supernatural element. Most of all featuring "scientists" without a conscience.

:grimacing: Wizard of Oz... Green witch of the west is nasty, but those flying monkeys are the worst
HAHAHAA, i 100% agree with you!
the entire film is just really unsettling if you think about it.