Say something nice about people you disagree with politically | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Say something nice about people you disagree with politically

I can respect the fact that everyone has a different vision for what they want for themselves, their families and their community. If we were all alike, nothing would get accomplished ... boundaries would never be pushed. I do wish that people would see that regardless of political parties, we all inherently believe that what we are doing is moving in a positive direction.

I don't like feeling pressured.
tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

Disagreeing on politics doesn't mean you hate each other.

My point exactly - no matter how much we may disagree on things, it's still important to recognize that we are all people and we should respect each other.
When we get to the point where we see no redeeming qualities in the people with whom we disagree, we lose touch with each other, and nothing gets done.

My point exactly - no matter how much we may disagree on things, it's still important to recognize that we are all people and we should respect each other.
When we get to the point where we see no redeeming qualities in the people with whom we disagree, we lose touch with each other, and nothing gets done.
You've got a point there. But somehow I never tend to totally disagree with people, which prolly goes for everyone. If you debate matters long enough, you're bound to hit some common ground, right? Which in turn makes it harder for you not to have any sympathy. In conclusion: I can't think of anyone I totally disagree with.

Last edited:
Dear people I disagree with politically,
I respect, love, and accept you despite our differences.

~INFJ16~
Yep, laced with poison.

you're all intelligent and amazing people. thank you for your existence.

:grouphug4:

oh wait. i never joined political threads. so i had never disagreed with anyone :m145:

Everything I wanted to say has already been said. So with that, I love you all.

Except if you hide behind political standings to enforce a personal bigoted agenda, then I despise you.*

GROUP HUG!

:grouphug4:

*not directed at anyone, just an opinion I hold in general.