Romney vs. Obama - 2nd debate - what did you think? | INFJ Forum

Romney vs. Obama - 2nd debate - what did you think?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Not going to ask who won, because that's relative and subjective. But what did you think of their performance, strategies, responses, or reactions?

Do you think they were effective in getting their points across?

Do you think there was any improvement in both speaker's from the first debate?

I was disappointed that they missed a vital question.

Which is better: Xbox 360 or PS3...

yes, I was as well. Sucks that the fate of the nation is in the hands of men who can't answer such a simple but earth shattering political question of such significant importance. Sad.

Last edited:
Romney: Yo we need some bitches up in this cabinet, someone hit Staples after lunch and grab me a few binders full?

Reactions: hush and rawr

Xbox 360 for shiz.

VICARIOUS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

what is that five point plan again? (and do we have an emoticon that does that "lower" thing with its hands?)

I thought Romney won the first encounter but I think Obama won the 2nd debate last night. His body language was far more positive and I thought he came out on top in some key moments. The line about his pension "my pension is not as big as yours" seemed to rattle Romney.

The argument over whether Obama called The Libya attack, an "act of terror" really seemed to backfire on Romney. When Romney paused and challenged Obama and he replied "please proceed" you'd have thought Romney might have guessed Obama was prepared for the question. When the moderator confirmed Obamas phrase from the transcript and he asked her to "say it a little louder Candy" it seemed like Obama had really won a key exchange.

I don't know whether this type of town hall debate didn't suit Romney but he seemed more hesitant and muddled than the first. Obama seemed more relaxed and confident, shrugging off Romney comments and more articulate explaining his own views.

Interesting though they are, I can't help but wonder if they make much difference in the election ? From memory I recall George W. had difficult times in debates but won in 2000 and 2004.

Shit is shit
Romney is shit.
Last night you could smell it

Neither one said anything i havent heard before , neither have they earned my vote. I'm sure they haven't earned many other people's votes, but one of them will still get elected. Those people who vote in spite of not having their vote earned...It's a shame really.

(early morning posting =bad grammar. I think you get what I mean.)

.........., neither have they earned my vote. ................... Those people who vote in spite of not having their vote earned...It's a shame really.

there are clear differences in what will happen policy wise and judicially between the two candidates. A vote is a responsibility not a commodity.

there are clear differences in what will happen policy wise and judicially between the two candidates. A vote is a responsibility not a commodity.

Keep repeating that and maybe it will come true.

there are clear differences in what will happen policy wise and judicially between the two candidates. A vote is a responsibility not a commodity.there are clear differences in what will happen policy wise and judicially between the two candidates. A vote is a responsibility not a commodity.

there are clear differences in what will happen policy wise and judicially between the two candidates. A vote is a responsibility not a commodity.there are clear differences in what will happen policy wise and judicially between the two candidates. A vote is a responsibility not a commodity.
Hahaha

how do you reconcile that with the fact that your vote for president doesn't count?

Gentlemen, please! Don't make me sent you two to the corner. :m145:

how do you reconcile that with the fact that your vote for president doesn't count?

by bringing down all the taxrates to a flat 20% all the hangers on will take good paying high skilled manufacturing jobs therby flooding the markets with newly earned votes! Hey my math is good, i took business in highschool

Last edited:
A non-vote is a statement. no one is responsibly required to vote for a field of candidates who are against their best wishes, I won't be voting this election either.

would you all consider voting for a non major party candidate as a protest?

I'd consider going to the polling station and voting for a 3rd party candidate a waste of time, energy and gas since he has no chance of ever getting elected.

Reactions: rawr
did n't you ever buy a drink for a girl that you wanted to kiss but knew she didn't like you?

Does nobody even listen to the view points of these candidates? They just laze over them and vote for the party that's the lesser of two evils or beaten over their heads enough from the Dem or Repub? I think if people actually bothered to study all the candidates and stopped focusing on these two imbeciles maybe something better will come of it.

You're supposed to vote for the candidate that best represents your views.... >.>

Reactions: rawr