Richard Dawkins - ENTP? | INFJ Forum

Richard Dawkins - ENTP?

One only has to listen to that man to know he lives in an internal reality.

Alright, so he's opinionated and somewhat conceited, but he's also a bit of a loner from what I gather... and constructive, unlike you Shai dear!

Yes, altogether he seems much more concerned with his own theories and conclusions than the outside world and those who dwell therin.

Though I can't say I'm certain, perhaps a comparison betwixt you and he, from your own gob would help?

and constructive...

Maybe in his early days, but now it's like he's on a fucking crusade. Can't stand the self-important prick.

Oh the jealousy of mind deprived.

Doesn't it burn the eyelids so?

Oh the jealousy of mind deprived.

Doesn't it burn the eyelids so?

Not so mind deprived to notice you completely avoided a contructive reply. How very ironic considering your previous comment on Mr. Dawkins.

Reactions: the
so, no arguments for or against then?

Well you certainly share a lot of traits with the guy, self importance being the main one. I mean who quotes themselves... really?

so, no arguments for or against then?

I've heard ENTJ, INTP, and INTJ.

From what I've seen, he's definitely of the XNTP variety. He wants people to understand science so that they can see the way he does. That's quite flagrant Ti. Not sure of the Ne placement but based on his overall demeanor and the way he presents himself, he seems to be more of an introvert than an extrovert. I'd have to do more study to figure out more though

Shai was abused as a child.

*Pats*

He has to keep telling himself he's grand.

Oh Chazz, you aught to know I'm more destructive than constructive by now.

;3

Oh Chazz, you aught to know I'm more destructive than constructive by now.

I would be inclined to agree judging by the way you brutalise our language. It's "ought" by the way.

But alas you're neither. You actually need to make an impact to be either constructive or destructive.

I've heard ENTJ, INTP, and INTJ.

From what I've seen, he's definitely of the XNTP variety. He wants people to understand science so that they can see the way he does. That's quite flagrant Ti. Not sure of the Ne placement but based on his overall demeanor and the way he presents himself, he seems to be more of an introvert than an extrovert. I'd have to do more study to figure out more though

Intro and extra versions are all about how you get energy, not about how reclusive you are... Similarly, you cannot see a persons functions.

You do not understand MBTI, go back to start and do not collect $200.

He's argumentative, challenges preconceived perceptions and ideals, ruthlessly blunt, loves to publicly debate and goes after targets everyone else thinks are too powerful, and he appears gleeful in the amount of hatemail he gets.

also, self importance implies that there could be anyone at all more important than the self.

also, self importance implies that there could be anyone at all more important than the self.

You sure you have Fe anywhere in your functions?

Ne Ti Fe Sith

Fe doesn't mean I think people are worth more than me... I'm a cosmologist in belief terms, like lovecraft.

You mean you're a dick Shai.

A dick.

Fixed:3

Oh, yes *Reclines on his elbow and yawns*

You're right Chazz, as always, right about everything.

In fact, you're so right, you don't need to say anything, ever again, for fear of upsetting the masses!

If you two don't stop fighting I'm getting THE HOSE!
This is like a male catfight ;). Kinda sexy acutally...

Carry on!

Does this imply that the sexiness of a male fight is closely tied to how much like a catfight it is?

I suspect you have in you a bit of buried girl-love, dove ;)

Does this imply that the sexiness of a male fight is closely tied to how much like a catfight it is?

I suspect you have in you a bit of buried girl-love, dove ;)
Nah, not like a girls catfight, but the male version of a catfight. Aka, pissing match! Sometimes cute sometimes not. Right now its cute.

oooh yes. The female code for "cute if I like the person involved, but disgusting if I don't" that causes all sorts of middel/high school problems for men :D

Reactions: the
I dunno, I like him though.