Religion | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Religion

No.
I was implying that you talk at people.

Isn't that what you're doing now? If there's a point you want to make, perhaps you can quit word games and come right out with it. If you're going to post something at least put some effort into it.

Isn't that what you're doing now? If there's a point you want to make, perhaps you can quit word games and come right out with it. If you're going to post something at least put some effort into it.
You aren’t worth my effort.
Nor are you worth the words that would surely get me infracted.
So…meh

You aren’t worth my effort.
Nor are you worth the words that would surely get me infracted.
So…meh

It's a good thing this forum is ran by reasonable moderators. If we had it your way, members would be getting infracted for thinking and speaking words that make your skin crawl, but since you don't seem to want to admit you don't like freedom of speech, I suppose it is a waste of time even commenting on this. I'm merely glad we have good administrators, here; most of them are people that wish not to transform this great forum into an internet nanny-state. Please don't become an administrator and ruin this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION]

Gentlemen, and I do use this term in the looses possible fashion. WTF? This is a discussion about religion. Undoubtedly there will be disagreements about that and in general but how does throwing insults around help get your point across. If you dont like what someone has to say, you can try to reason with them. If they still dont see it your way you can ignore them.
There is absolutely no sense to be had otherwise.
Of note, one of the reasons why I like this site is because it does not devolve (in general) to insults and name calling as almost every other discussion forum does. Now granted I have a good number of people here blocked at this time but that is an option for everyone.
Anyway in the en I suppose it doesnt really matter other than the fact Ill have to sift through endless insult posts to get to back to a discussion on religion assuming it stays alive. Please save me the time of having to do this.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION]

Gentlemen, and I do use this term in the looses possible fashion. WTF? This is a discussion about religion. Undoubtedly there will be disagreements about that and in general but how does throwing insults around help get your point across. If you dont like what someone has to say, you can try to reason with them. If they still dont see it your way you can ignore them.
Of note, one of the reasons why I like this site is because it does not devolve (in general) to insults and name calling as almost every other discussion forum does. Now granted I have a good number of people here blocked at this time but that is an option for everyone.
Anyway in the en I suppose it doesnt really matter other than the fact Ill have to sift through endless insult posts to get to back to a discussion on religion assuming it stays alive. Please save me the time of having to do this.

Who do you have blocked? I'm curious.

I see the sense in your post, but I'm still curious who you have blocked.
I have people of whom I was unable to find a consistently rational way of speaking with blocked.

Reactions: Misadventure
@Skarekrow @Flavus Aquila @JJJA

That was almost a month ago. I think it's time to move on. The rest of us have.

That was almost a month ago. I think it's time to move on. The rest of us have.

Sweet. Glad to hear someone took my advice from the future then.

It's a good thing this forum is ran by reasonable moderators. If we had it your way, members would be getting infracted for thinking and speaking words that make your skin crawl, but since you don't seem to want to admit you don't like freedom of speech, I suppose it is a waste of time even commenting on this. I'm merely glad we have good administrators, here; most of them are people that wish not to transform this great forum into an internet nanny-state. Please don't become an administrator and ruin this.

I don't like freedom of speech?
You're ignorant then.
It is a waste of time just like 99% of what you write.