Reincarnation Placement Exam | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Reincarnation Placement Exam

Deep Space Explorer
65% Intrigue, 63% Civilization, 51% Humanity, 62% Urbanization

Hmm... You're a tough one to place. Your answers indicate that you like technology and education. You enjoy intrigue, adventure and chaos. You're fine with hard work and civilization. This all bodes well for an interesting, adventurous life.

What makes it difficult, however, is that you don't seem to be much of a 'people person.'

If you were more of a people person, we would have commissioned you aboard the Starship Enterprise. But since you don't care much for the complications of dealing with your fellow man... we have another deep-space mission, more tailored for your tastes... a way for you to enjoy the benefits of high-tech civilization without having to put up with civilization itself. Let's set you up to pursue the solo career of a deep space explorer. You can go ahead and hibernate through the boring parts of your mission, and not worry so much about being a few decades out of touch with your fellows by the time you get home. In fact, you pretty much don't have to deal with people at all, but you can still enjoy a high-flying adventure of a life. Far, far away from the madding crowd, you get to play with your scientific instruments, serve your glorious civilization, and do interesting things with strange discoveries in exotic places.

The career might work out all right. Look what it did for Charlton Heston.

Ugh yet again I find myself alone.:mwtf:

You and I can occasionally trade off when you get tired of the isolation and I get tired of the people on the Enterprise.

I want to be on the Enterprise!

Traveling Circus

53% Intrigue, 39% Civilization, 59% Humanity, 23% Urbanization.

That was a surprise! :twitch:

Gypsy Camp

61% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 71% Humanity, 50% Crowded, 29% Busy.

17595874632204363782.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You sing! You dance! You flee from the authorities!

:ml:

Spy

70% Intrigue, 80% Civilization, 72% Humanity, 45% Urbanization.

14788296242065097288.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Live well, ride fast, and die young, baby!

Well, you turned out to be something of a rogue. This may not be exactly the life you wanted... but it's difficult to place people who want to enjoy all the romance and intrigue of civilization, without actually having a demanding job. Besides, since you enjoy the benefits of humanity so much more than you enjoy the press of humanity itself... you shouldn't have much trouble with your role in life. As long as you aren't afraid of danger there's a place for you in society, even if it's a rather dark and wicked place. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to fulfill the role of a spy.

The good news: You're free and clever, and you can do whatever the heck you want. The bad news: everybody else is free and clever too, and they're not all on your side.

With the flick of a blade, you can change the course of history. Might be fun. Might be a little messy.

Garden of Eden for me, suits me just fine!

Ancient Babylon

41% Intrigue, 39% Civilization, 60% Humanity, 46% Urbanization.

14410878998278630773.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
It's Ancient Babylon for you!

Your answers indicate that you enjoy an interesting collection of people wrapped up in a well-run city - - and without all the complications and hassles of technology and complicated adventures. We think you'll find Babylon very well suited to your preferences.

The most civilized city in a very primitive era, Babylon has a lot to offer a citizen who's willing to work hard and likes to have a good time in a well-developed city. You're in the middle of a major trading center, and safe behind an impressive set of walls. Along with all these benefits, you get to enjoy the world while it's still young and mysterious.

Don't break the rules, though. Mercy won't be invented for quite a few more centuries.

Gypsy Camp

61% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 71% Humanity, 50% Crowded, 29% Busy.

17595874632204363782.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You sing! You dance! You flee from the authorities!

:ml:​

Ahhhh Jason Mraz is awesome.

Starfleet Crewperson

57% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 72% Humanity, 50% Urbanization.
5622673991296974355.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
As Mister Spock would say: Fascinating. It seems you've managed to hit the edge of the curve on all metrics. An extraordinary life is almost certain.

According to your answers, you want it all, you want a lot of it, and you're willing to do what it takes to get it! Adventure! Romance! Technology! Challenge! You love civilization. You like people. You love the complications and joys of a big, weird crowd of humans plus lots of other beings wandering into dangerous and complicated corners of the galaxy.

There is an ideal place for you, and you are ideal for it: Welcome to the crew of the starship Enterprise. Captain Kirk would have welcomed you aboard himself, but his head was too big to fit in the landing bay.

Teehee, that's cool.....
Though I would have preferred to be onboard Voyager...

Last edited:
Middle-class America

41% Intrigue, 63% Civilization, 46% Urbanization, 23% Hedonism, 51% Spirituality, 35% Romance.

You were a little difficult to place, but there is a civilization for you. And it comes with all the cable TV a working class hero can eat.

Your answers indicate that you're interested in a peaceful and civilized existence. You like the benefits of civilization and you're willing to pull your own weight, so you will do well in an urban setting. What made your placement difficult for us is this: You seem to be quite fond of humanity as a whole, but you don't necessarily like to deal with them as individuals -- you know, you're not really a people-person. But that's okay! There's an entire civilization set up for working together, and then cocooning into little households at the end of the day. It's called... America.

Well... You're in for a pleasant and predictable life. No adventure for you! Join a union and a bowling league. Enjoy your nuclear family, and give my regards to Norman Rockwell.

Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam ...
Spy

65% Intrigue, 68% Civilization, 65% Humanity, 35% Urbanization.

...interesting? hmm

*sluuuuurp*

*merged*

Logan's World

46% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 63% Humanity, 35% Urbanization.

Ooh! Cushy! You've landed yourself into a more or less idyllic world. Peaceful, technologically advanced and loads of fun. Hang out, have a good time and explore. You wanted a civilized and very human place, free of the usual complications and troubles that usually come with civilization - - you know, intrigue and complications arising from ambitious plots... the unpleasant realities of urban blight... well, there's none of that here, on Logan's World!

Those problems have been solved. Somehow.

Plus, short skirts and plastic surgery are very popular here.

There is that little catch about turning 30. But... you don't have to worry about that today. You can worry about that tomorrow.

Starfleet Crewperson. (73% Intrigue, 78% Civilization, 70% Humanity, 55% Urbanization.)

I think it's because I said I would keep doing the alien in illusory bliss even though it turned out to be grotesque in real life. But the test said "charming and compatible," so I was sold.

And I'd have paid extra.

Tralfamadorian Messenger
47% Intrigue, 54% Civilization, 46% Humanity, 28% Urbanization.

We had trouble placing you, but finally found just the thing... for someone who adores technology and knowledge, but doesn't care for much else. Intrigue and adventure? Not important to you, evidently. The company of your fellows? Not to your tastes. The bustle and crowd of the city? Not for you. Were it not for your positive attitude toward modern technology, we would have made you a medieval monk and let you live out your days in a quaint little cell, with access to all the books you could possibly want to read. But instead...

You will be a mechanical being, born on a planet where machines have long ago taken completely over and organic life has become extinct. You will be sent as a messenger to the other end of the galaxy with a message of good will -- a journey of approximately 205,125 years.The message reads: "Greetings."

Hello. Goodbye. We hope you have an satisfactory journey.

Hmm... this time around I forgot I'd taken the quiz before, and I turned out to be a spy!

whaaaaat? middle america my arse
Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam ...
Middle-class America
37% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 49% Urbanization, 59% Hedonism, 53% Spirituality, 33% Romance.

You were a little difficult to place, but there is a civilization for you. And it comes with all the cable TV a working class hero can eat.

Your answers indicate that you're interested in a peaceful and civilized existence. You like the benefits of civilization and you're willing to pull your own weight, so you will do well in an urban setting. What made your placement difficult for us is this: You seem to be quite fond of humanity as a whole, but you don't necessarily like to deal with them as individuals -- you know, you're not really a people-person. But that's okay! There's an entire civilization set up for working together, and then cocooning into little households at the end of the day. It's called... America.

Well... You're in for a pleasant and predictable life. No adventure for you! Join a union and a bowling league. Enjoy your nuclear family, and give my regards to Norman Rockwell.

ill probably end up a slug:m198:

Last edited: